What's new

...goes horribly wrong.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
I messaged Alanzo on Twitter regarding a covert sexist slur aimed at a female member of ESMB. He's now blocked me on Twitter.

usloWtc.png

I would have thought that an "Anti-fanatic" would be open to others opinions & viewpoints.

I wasn't rude, I just asked how his tactics are any different to OSAs tactics. He had no answer, just blocked me.

For years he has gone on about how terrible it is that people get banned from ESMB, yet he bans & censors people from virtually every medium he's on - Facebook, Twitter, his blog etc. He only allows opinions that fall in line with his own.

You're pathetic Allen Stanfield. A real pussy.
Entheta: The idea that any disruption of your current mind enhancement will bring about the realization "I might have been wrong".

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Thanks.

I have a hard time deciding which is the more despicable motivation for Alanzo viciously attacking courageous whistleblowers and cult victims:

1) Because he's happy to hurt people for money.

2) Because he's happy to hurt people for sociopathic/sadistic reasons.
If the former is true, he's simply evil. If the latter is true, he's insane.

Either way, this toxic spewing individual feels he is a philosopher with an enlightened philosophical message of love and understanding for mankind. Isn't that the exact identical misanthropic racket run by Hubbard, Miscavige and Rathbun?

A jealous hearted person needs to strike out, to demean the source of his jealousy. Wow, then to get paid for what he does best?

He finally got his ack. Still, I wonder what type of retirement plan is offered? A little Jethro Bodine camper and a prescription card?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I wasn't rude, I just asked how his tactics are any different to OSAs tactics. He had no answer, just blocked me.

You're pathetic Allen Stanfield. A real pussy.

I had a complete tour on his site today..it's even worse than Marty's..I'd say it makes any normal being almost vomit..
A copy of Freedump mag OSA piece of shit..

Patheticly Alanzo is hiding from his ''favorite victims'' - no courage in dealing with them , not even when hiding behind his computer...

:hide::hide:

:puke:

Alanzo..when and if youalso are to be blessed in getting one day, your own website put up by some generous contributos to you celebrity, win a same way you do.....Don't cry..since there might be no compassion left ... Most people agree with life's karmic rules...When you bake a cake..you get a cake...and it is likely there are is presently a lot of stuff cooking in your oven not smelling good though...

Speaking of cakes... Are you getting trained in donuts cooking??? I mean donuts..not cakes..cakes are for another category of confused beings .. (VIP that you are not... :cool:)

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's nonsense - this ugly old witch is far away of being venus , the goddess of love:

400px-Venus_botticelli_detail.jpg

Very nice graphic but Venus the goddess of love is also a planet; a realm etc. to poets

and it was Mary Sue in the role of endangering freight train after discovering Elron Hubby was venusianly entangled with an unscheduled female itness of some sort. Happens every day, more out of boredom than passion for the most part; a common response to low randomity conditions generating familiar HE&R from HER!

Gib

Crusader
cross posted from Alanzo blog,

Gib

yah, Lone Star, I know it’s boring, no clears or OT’s. But you are not the intended audience, aye.
What if some new curious seeker found scientology or even dianetics? And landed on Alanzo’s blog? That is the intended audience, get it.
Why they will eventually be introduced to going clear, going OT. Any new curious seeker will be exposed to the Grade Chart and the Bridge to Total Freedom.
My two pole thinking is simply no clears or OT’s and I once thought that a clear or OT existed but found out none existed, and yet the COS says there is a clear and/or OT. Well, any new person landing on Alanzo’s blog, let me tell from experience and observation, that there are no clears or OT’s,
So am I right in making this statement Alanzo and Lone Star and anybody else?
Hence from a media POV, the mantra should be the COS does not produce a clear or OT. Two pole thinking, LOL
Hubbard certainly confused people with his gradient level of logic and yet it was not used in scientology, LOL
And Lone Star, I find it boring talking about Marty.
ReplyEdit
March 13, 2018 9:00 pm

Author
Alanzo

You are right in making that statement, Gib. There are no Clears or OTs

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Alanzo

Like the word “unicorn”, just because there’s a word like “brainwashing” doesn’t mean it exists.
:questions:

Like the word ''unicorn'' , just because there's a word like '' anti-cult movement'' doesn't mean it exist

:idea2:

Alanzo logic applied to Alanzo.​

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Well, I just want to point out that using money as a means to make something that was anti-Scientology into something pro-Scientology is something that Scientology has a history of doing.

Think Cult Awareness Network, for instance.

For a long time people were trying to come up with all kinds of psychological reasons Marty turned. Ego, anger at how he was treated in My Scientology Movie, his traumatic upbringing. Whatever.

Until it became obvious by the actions of him and his wife that they were no longer being supported by Monique's job and that they had received a chunk of money from somewhere. Even then, people came up with all kinds of reasons as to how this could be. An inheritance. Money saved no one knew about. Some kind of six figures Monique was making at her job (until it became obvious she no longer had that job, then people assumed she was being supported by her brand new home bakery business). For some reason, people had a hard time accepting what was quite obvious, and some people still won't accept it.

News flash: People can (often quite easily) be convinced to do things they wouldn't otherwise do when large amounts of money are involved. All kinds of people will do all kinds of things.

Why should this be any different?

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
News flash: People can (often quite easily) be convinced to do things they wouldn't otherwise do when large amounts of money are involved. All kinds of people will do all kinds of things.

Hmmm..... would YOU in-waste parishioner's money in an Alanzo (whatever this is) ? Do you think there is noone else (left) where the money would be better invested ?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Well, I just want to point out that using money as a means to make something that was anti-Scientology into something pro-Scientology is something that Scientology has a history of doing.

Think Cult Awareness Network, for instance.

For a long time people were trying to come up with all kinds of psychological reasons Marty turned. Ego, anger at how he was treated in My Scientology Movie, his traumatic upbringing. Whatever.

Until it became obvious by the actions of him and his wife that they were no longer being supported by Monique's job and that they had received a chunk of money from somewhere. Even then, people came up with all kinds of reasons as to how this could be. An inheritance. Money saved no one knew about. Some kind of six figures Monique was making at her job (until it became obvious she no longer had that job, then people assumed she was being supported by her brand new home bakery business). For some reason, people had a hard time accepting what was quite obvious, and some people still won't accept it.

I do agree with you in general but I can't imagine the cofs even considering Alanzo for their payroll, his blog is very professional but as far as I can tell receives very little interest or feedback.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I do agree with you in general but I can't imagine the cofs even considering Alanzo for their payroll, his blog is very professional but as far as I can tell receives very little interest or feedback.

Of course there's no interest or feedback.

Which is why this whole thread is about it.... :cool:

You could be right. But it wouldn't be the first what seems to most people totally ridiculous thing that the church has sunk a boatload of money into.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Of course there's no interest or feedback.

Which is why this whole thread is about it.... :cool:

You could be right. But it wouldn't be the first what seems to most people totally ridiculous thing that the church has sunk a boatload of money into.
Lol ... point well taken but I meant the kind of interest/feedback that the cult would pay for (positive PR for them) not just us saying he's gone rogue and is acting like a prat.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I am really curious to find out why somebody does in-waste his/her time for a discussion with an Alanzo ?
Same reason Ringling Bros Circus delighted children for 146 years.

Clowns.

Alanzo is a very special kind of clown. He's a. . .

WordClown.

It's a word. Really. Google it. LOL

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
It seems to me Alanzo has decided that he can't get along with any group that he's tried to belong to. So now he is trying to copy Marty in the hope that OSA will see his blog and offer him money to continue.

I think he will eventually realise they don't want him either.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Lol ... point well taken but I meant the kind of interest/feedback that the cult would pay for (positive PR for them) not just us saying he's gone rogue and is acting like a prat.
It's kind of interesting to note this about Scientology and what they WOULD or WOULD NOT do to "win" at the game of conquering earth (or minimally, to aggregate vast wealth, power, luxury and status for their leader).

The key to understanding this is to simply note WHOSE gravitational force field everyone is orbiting around. Who are the "leaders" and "power brokers" of the Scientology crusade to conquer earth---past, present & future?

L. RON HUBBARD

DAVID MISCAVIGE

LOUIS FARRAKHAN
Three (3) equally criminal, sociopathically vengeful/violent, megalomaniacal, narcissistic, pathological liars.

Cult thugs like Rathbun or "useful idiots" like Alanzo are nothing more than ASSteroids orbiting around the home planet. They are clowns, but very nasty destructive clowns. You may recall that John Wayne Gacy was also a clown. . .

Screen-Shot-2015-08-19-at-1.42.35-PM.png

Why did I include the Nation of Islam leader, you are possibly asking yourself. The answer: Look at who is running the most publicized events (besides COB's), raising money, delivering Sunday sermons, et al.

Scientology attracts evil sociopaths because its core value is toxic. Scientology is a tool---not for parishioners---for their leader(s).

The reason that Scientologists don't believe this is the same reason PONZI SCHEME victims don't believe they are going to end up bankrupt (after the criminal and bankruptcy courts "claw-back" their ill gotten gains).

Both Scientology and Ponzi victims, alike, will vehemently protest all this (while they are mid-scam) because of their huge "gains".​

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
It seems to me Alanzo has decided that he can't get along with any group that he's tried to belong to. So now he is trying to copy Marty in the hope that OSA will see his blog and offer him money to continue.

I think he will eventually realise they don't want him either.

If COS wasn't paying him, I'm not sure whether they would link his blog to Marty's blog, which they obviously have done.

Normally Alanzo tends to do 180s on his position every few months. Anti-COS to anti-critic and back again.

I'm not sure that's a risk they'd be willing to take if he was actually a "free agent" and they couldn't control the narrative.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I watched about 3, 10 second spots of this guy and that was enough. I am just amazed at what some people spend their time on. (Alonzo, that is)
Hey,

Warm welcoming on Ex-$cientologists message board.

Welcome to Alanzo's Ex-Ex world :oops:
We use to say ; ''when it doesn't make sense, it's $cientology'' :D

Enjoy your coming aboard
looking forward to reading you! :cool:

Lotus