What's new

Telepathic Sex Again

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

HH_2018-03-08.jpg

Yes, thats really a shame that the object of desire can't read this wonderful thread telepathically because he does not log in.

Last edited:

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Oh. I get it now. I have a similar situation with my ex husband who won't talk to me because he's remarried and doesn't want to upset his wife. I respect his wishes but sometimes it makes me sad that I'm not able to talk to him because of the his circumstances. :sadsigh: It's also frustrating.
Now open for business as a sex therapist. Please make PayPal remittances in a timely manner.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Telepathic sex happens . . .

There is a post here on ESMB by an ex-girlfriend of Alan's (Walter) who related her experience of regular "pleasures" after they went their separate ways and were 1,000's of miles apart.

Rog
I remember hearing than an ex-girlfriend of Alan was complaining about him showing up out of body in her home, seemingly still obsessed with her. He'd recently done the L's and had demonstrated some abilities to some people, supposedly.

FoTi

Crusader
I remember hearing than an ex-girlfriend of Alan was complaining about him showing up out of body in her home, seemingly still obsessed with her. He'd recently done the L's and had demonstrated some abilities to some people, supposedly.
I had a husband who did that after he took off with someone else, then showed up in my bedroom one night without his body. He said he was just checking on me. Also said some other women at the mission were complaining he was doing this to them. He was OT 3 and had also done OT 7....this was in 1974 I think. It was interesting, but I told him to knock it off and he did.

There was another guy who was on OT 7 who showed up in my bedroom, without his body, one night in Clearwater. in the late 90's. It surprised me. He was not my boyfriend....he just had a thing for me and I wasn't interested in him. It pissed me off. I chewed him out and he didn't do it again.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had a husband who .... showed up in my bedroom one night....

There was another guy who was on OT 7 who showed up in my bedroom, without his body,.....

Oh yes, that is a typical bad behaviour of some thetans, this can be really annoying - read this example:

yCQU9.png

UUabt.png

Here is a lot more of such stuff - enjoy it:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/...rror-and-its-annoying-what-should-i-do.25895/

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
How is telepathic sex different from a fantasy?

The only difference I know of is one of belief. A scientologist always seems to need to believe that every little thing that happens is some kind of mystical/spiritual experience and a normal person ... doesn't.

I'm just glad this thread (and others like it) are not able to be viewed by non members!

FoTi

Crusader
I never had sex with either one of those guys when they showed up in my bedroom unannounced without a body. They both surprised me just by being there. It pissed me off so they didn't stay. I thought they both had a lot of nerve showing up uninvited in my bedroom.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I thought they both had a lot of nerve showing up uninvited in my bedroom.
Why had both allegedely "a lot of nerve" ? What could have happened to them in your bedroom ? What could you have done to them, those imagined ghosts without any body ?

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I never had sex with either one of those guys when they showed up in my bedroom unannounced without a body. They both surprised me just by being there. It pissed me off so they didn't stay. I thought they both had a lot of nerve showing up uninvited in my bedroom.
I knew a lady who claimed to be having consensual remote sex with a guy from New Zealand who she'd met in the US. He would connect with her body and she would have an orgasm. The guy was quite proud of his ability to do this. She tired of it though and wanted it to stop. My mind wandered during a session and I accidentally connected with an entity responsible for his ability, a mouse-like entity that roared in a ferocious, scary voice "you'd better not mess with me." I dissolved it on my end, but I never got any feedback as to the effect on the two sex partners. Another woman told me he seemed to be trying to seduce her psychically when around her. My perception was that the guy had intimacy issues re actual sex and this entity was his "via" for dealing with that.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My mind wandered during a session and I accidentally connected with an entity responsible for his ability, a mouse-like entity that roared in a ferocious, scary voice "you'd better not mess with me." I dissolved it on my end, but I never got any feedback as to the effect on the two sex partners.
:eek:

You are kidding right ???
Tell me you are kidding please! :oops: