What's new

Telepathic Sex Again

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
:eek:

You are kidding right ???
Tell me you are kidding please! :oops:

There are a lot of people on this forum who have had no metaphysical experiences. I always wondered what they were doing in Scientology. I take it you're one of those?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
There are a lot of people on this forum who have had no metaphysical experiences. I always wondered what they were doing in Scientology. I take it you're one of those?

Lol! There are also a lot of people on this forum who (to their complete shock and surprise) were introduced to Uncle Xenu, while they were doing scientology ... I take it you are not one of those?

Edit: The intro courses and books certainly don't give the true game away ... many, many people (on this board and elsewhere) would never have become involved in the cult in the first place had they known what was in store for them. Maybe you are the odd one out, along with a few others that continue to try and promote their so called "metaphysical experiences" which are so often just based on vivid imaginations and hearsay AKA complete twaddle?

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Lol! There are also a lot of people on this forum who (to their complete shock and surprise) were introduced to Uncle Xenu, while they were doing scientology ... I take it you are not one of those?

Edit: The intro courses and books certainly don't give the true game away ... many, many people (on this board and elsewhere) would never have become involved in the cult in the first place had they known what was in store for them. Maybe you are the odd one out, along with a few others that continue to try and promote their so called "metaphysical experiences" which are so often just based on vivid imaginations and hearsay AKA complete twaddle?

Thanks. I guess I need to make a list of meat bodies on the forum...

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Grocery shopping?

cannibal-brain-eating-zombie-bags-eco-friendly-cotton-tote.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:cry::gaah:

No I never had a mouse-like entity that roared in a ferocious, scary voice "you'd better not mess with me'' it never happened to me..As a meat body, I was so exhausted at night , after my day job, and fondation night job, or either my sea org working day, I slept..I didn't had those ''metaphysics '' moments with fericious scary mouse and other entities. Although a few $cientologist I know of had..just prior they had their psychotic break...

You may be surprised dude..
When people gets those real profound spiritual experiences, they usually remains discret about it. It's standing out in their attitude though!

This forum host plenty of these people...

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

But speaking of meat body..yes..being involved with meat bodies..I mean TRUE real bodies,(not mocjed pseudo ghosts bt's), brings about transcending experiences ...
Have you ever tried ??? It's funny and it makes one to deeply relax and also ready for humour.
You can enjoy their meat body and they can enjoy yours...

A genuine meat body,usually, won't scream
"you'd better not mess with me."

when sex with meat bodies is over,
you don't even need to scream loudly tone 40, with command intention

''Leave this room, get out of here''

You share a big ''meat body'' hug and allow those relaxed meat body to fall asleep!

:D

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
:cry::gaah:

As a meat body, I was so exhausted at night , after my day job, and fundation night job, or either my sea org working day, I slept..
There was a lot of meat body staff (such as Miscavige) who had no business in any kind of metaphysical pursuit and they, for the most part, ruined Scientology.

FoTi

Crusader
If someone had never seen an elephant and never heard of an elephant and you tried to tell them that there was such a thing, and that you had experience working with elephants, they......having no experience of elephants and no frame of reference as to what an elephant was.....they just might think it was your imagination or that you were hallucinating, or you'd lost your mind.

Elephants aren't real to those who think that there is no such thing, and anyone who says they do exist might be called crazy. They will argue to the death that no such thing exists. There can be no meeting of the minds when one person has a reality and the other person doesn't. There is no way to impart a personal spiritual experience to another person who has never had such an experience. They will just look at you like you have two heads. :laugh:
In this situation there can be no communication and no duplication. The other person will just reject what you tell them and put you down....make fun of you, etc. They have no way to understand you.

:carryon:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I knew a lady who claimed to be having consensual remote sex with a guy from New Zealand who she'd met in the US. He would connect with her body and she would have an orgasm. The guy was quite proud of his ability to do this. She tired of it though and wanted it to stop. My mind wandered during a session and I accidentally connected with an entity responsible for his ability, a mouse-like entity that roared in a ferocious, scary voice "you'd better not mess with me." I dissolved it on my end, but I never got any feedback as to the effect on the two sex partners. Another woman told me he seemed to be trying to seduce her psychically when around her. My perception was that the guy had intimacy issues re actual sex and this entity was his "via" for dealing with that.

Yeah...well I stalk myself...and then I violated my own restraining order...that's how metaphysical OT I am.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I knew a lady who claimed to be having consensual remote sex with a guy from New Zealand who she'd met in the US. He would connect with her body and she would have an orgasm. The guy was quite proud of his ability to do this. She tired of it though and wanted it to stop. My mind wandered during a session and I accidentally connected with an entity responsible for his ability, a mouse-like entity that roared in a ferocious, scary voice "you'd better not mess with me." I dissolved it on my end, but I never got any feedback as to the effect on the two sex partners. Another woman told me he seemed to be trying to seduce her psychically when around her. My perception was that the guy had intimacy issues re actual sex and this entity was his "via" for dealing with that.
I think the problem you are having on this thread is caused by you stating this as a fact rather than an opinion. Most people on this board who were in scientology probably came up with some crazy stuff in session but now they realise they were just imagining it. I personally have audited the guy who created this whole universe.:ohmy:

It's ok to be a spiritual person and be here on this message board. Just be careful how you express your ideas if you don't want backflash. I have learned this myself and I'm sure others have too.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I think the problem you are having on this thread is caused by you stating this as a fact rather than an opinion. Most people on this board who were in scientology probably came up with some crazy stuff in session but now they realise they were just imagining it. I personally have audited the guy who created this whole universe.:ohmy:

It's ok to be a spiritual person and be here on this message board. Just be careful how you express your ideas if you don't want backflash. I have learned this myself and I'm sure others have too.

Appreciate your attempt at mediation, but there's nothing wrong with the way I stated my experience.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
If someone had never seen an elephant and never heard of an elephant and you tried to tell them that there was such a thing, and that you had experience working with elephants, they......having no experience of elephants and no frame of reference as to what an elephant was.....they just might think it was your imagination or that you were hallucinating, or you'd lost your mind.

Elephants aren't real to those who think that there is no such thing, and anyone who says they do exist might be called crazy. They will argue to the death that no such thing exists. There can be no meeting of the minds when one person has a reality and the other person doesn't. There is no way to impart a personal spiritual experience to another person who has never had such an experience. They will just look at you like you have two heads. :laugh:
In this situation there can be no communication and no duplication. The other person will just reject what you tell them and put you down....make fun of you, etc. They have no way to understand you.

:carryon:
Thanks. But when the topic is telepathic sex, one is forced to assume talking about it is allowed...