What's new

Telepathic Sex Again

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Is this your attempt to walk it back? You said I should find another forum if I wanted to talk about metaphysical things, because this was the EX scientology forum.

I did not say that.

Why don't you lose the snark and try to explain what spirituality is (to you) ideally without the scientology jargon ... I have never been able to explain what it is (to my satisfaction) and neither has anyone else ... I do know what it isn't though, I know that without giving it a moment's thought.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Heh, heh...the games continue...

cartoon5330.png

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I have never been able to explain what it is (to my satisfaction) and neither has anyone else ... I do know what it isn't though, I know that without giving it a moment's thought.
That was very interesting. After reading that, I paused to realize that I never even tried to come up with a concise understanding of what "spiritual" means.

So, I though about it a moment and came up with this guess, that I find somewhat pleasing, lol:

Spiritual(ity) -noun: 1. The feeling that something else is in the room.

"Room" is figurative, to represent a room, a place, one's mind, the world, the universe, et al. The term "something else" could be anything---spirits, Jesus, God, magic, the unknowable, invisible mojo, roaring messianic mice, etc.

ps: I just had a spiritual epiphany. The "something else" that is in the room could also be the feeling that something else is in the room. lol

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
There was a lot of meat body staff (such as Miscavige) who had no business in any kind of metaphysical pursuit and they, for the most part, ruined Scientology.
Like I said in the other thread that scientology is not about making OT's, it's about making Advanced Beings that are THE ONLY ones that understand what scientology is about. These Advanced Beings have their own version of, "Is the glass half empty or is it half full?". They will ask, "Which is more Advanced the metaphysical or the meatphysical?".

George Layton

If someone had never seen an elephant and never heard of an elephant and you tried to tell them that there was such a thing, and that you had experience working with elephants, they......having no experience of elephants and no frame of reference as to what an elephant was.....they just might think it was your imagination or that you were hallucinating, or you'd lost your mind.

Elephants aren't real to those who think that there is no such thing, and anyone who says they do exist might be called crazy. They will argue to the death that no such thing exists. There can be no meeting of the minds when one person has a reality and the other person doesn't. There is no way to impart a personal spiritual experience to another person who has never had such an experience. They will just look at you like you have two heads. :laugh:
In this situation there can be no communication and no duplication. The other person will just reject what you tell them and put you down....make fun of you, etc. They have no way to understand you.

:carryon:
Yes elephants are real regardless of ones belief and they are an established physical fact. What your comparing them to is in a different realm and the experiences of that realm can have innumerable possibilities explaining why they were experienced. The idea, what's true for you is true, is fallible in that even if a person believes something to be true, what they believe to be true has the possibility of being something other than true.

George Layton

That was very interesting. After reading that, I paused to realize that I never even tried to come up with a concise understanding of what "spiritual" means.

So, I though about it a moment and came up with this pleasing guess, lol:

Spiritual(ity) -noun: 1. The feeling that something else is in the room.

"Room" is figurative, to represent a room, a place, one's mind, the world, the universe, et al. The term "something else" could be anything---spirits, Jesus, God, magic, the unknowable, invisible mojo, roaring messianic mice, etc.

ps: I just had a spiritual epiphany. The "something else" that is in the room could also be the feeling that something else is in the room. lol
Which should not be confused with that something feeling me in the room.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
nice [bcolor=#ff0000]ser fac[/bcolor], but you'd be better off without it in MY OPINION
Nice to see that you didn't forget your scientologese, but obviously you need a little cramming. Already on the student-hat is a tape where your guru El Con states that one has to be able to express scientologese terms with normal words in a normal environment. And EX-Scientology-M-B is such a normal environment.

So your cramming order is:
- go to the qual of your local org (or find it on the web) and re-study the student hat.
- make a clay-demo why it is inappropriate to use scientologese on ESMB.
- take a picture of this clay-demo and post it here and wait for the approval of the majority of active members.

START !!

phenomanon

Canyon
Nice to see that you didn't forget your scientologese, but obviously you need a little cramming. Already on the student-hat is a tape where your guru El Con states that one has to be able to express scientologese terms with normal words in a normal environment. And EX-Scientology-M-B is such a normal environment.

So your cramming order is:
- go to the qual of your local org (or find it on the web) and re-study the student hat.
- make a clay-demo why it is inappropriate to use scientologese on ESMB.
- take a picture of this clay-demo and post it here and wait for the approval of the majority of active members.

START !!
Using scn'gese is ok with me. Since this board is, in the majority, composed of peeps who have shared the scn language.
A bit of it as a descriptive word seems acceptable to me.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Using scn'gese is ok with me. Since this board is, in the majority, composed of peeps who have shared the scn language.
A bit of it as a descriptive word seems acceptable to me.
maybe, but IMHO not then, when the sole purpose of using the term "ser fac" is to insult ("invalidate").

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I think the problem you are having on this thread is caused by you stating this as a fact rather than an opinion. Most people on this board who were in scientology probably came up with some crazy stuff in session but now they realise they were just imagining it. I personally have audited the guy who created this whole universe.:ohmy:

It's ok to be a spiritual person and be here on this message board. Just be careful how you express your ideas if you don't want backflash. I have learned this myself and I'm sure others have too.

Exactly!

I too had to handle people that have created the big bang and this whole universe and exploded planets...

We all came up with weird suff in $cientology, especailly on OT levels...but hey..thanks god we could get out of this LRH fabricated hallucinations and get good laughters of it. :cool: (since it has been very painful for many)

as a side note the greatest buddhists masters would say that the most spiritual exercice to be accomplished to get enlightened is to wash your bowl after you eat your meal...that means..being totally here and now, attentive and aware, in present time.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes elephants are real regardless of ones belief and they are an established physical fact. What your comparing them to is in a different realm and the experiences of that realm can have innumerable possibilities explaining why they were experienced. The idea, what's true for you is true, is fallible in that even if a person believes something to be true, what they believe to be true has the possibility of being something other than true.
Right!

Whe often come up with this situatin on the board.
Scientologists in need of their experiences to be validated, acknowledged by others...
which, IMHO, is a sign of ''uncertainty'' ;)

When one is on ''his'' true enlightening spiritual path...and may be experiencing ""metaphysical experiences'' seriously he doesn't give a shit to what others think...it's his path, and usually not discussed publicly neither in groups, since not in need of validation\acknowledgement. Your ''metaphysical'' experiences remains yours.

It's like discussing with people how you get orgasms...and if they doubt you get real orgasm or have fun with it.. and you don't like it or take offense in it
Really who cares??? :cool:

Although whe should come up first with a definition of orgasm...;)

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
They are all pretenders. I was the original big bang.:gotcha:
:D

I know
You know
We Know
They know

We all have been the only one unique huge powerful thetan who made it happens..

We all have been..this prooves we were all fools...:D
stuck in a sort of megalomaniac OCD

How many times I got people on ethics conditions work who stated they were the responsible thetan for the Big Bang...... Boring...:sleepy:

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
Thanks. But when the topic is telepathic sex, one is forced to assume talking about it is allowed...
Of course it's allowed....It just might not be understood by the receiver of your communication about that subject.

FoTi

Crusader
:iagree: :itstrue:

FoTi

Crusader
Like I said in the other thread that scientology is not about making OT's, it's about making Advanced Beings that are THE ONLY ones that understand what scientology is about. These Advanced Beings have their own version of, "Is the glass half empty or is it half full?". They will ask, "Which is more Advanced the metaphysical or the meatphysical?".
Hmmmm.......I thought it was about making slaves and money. :scratch:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
well, shit. That's what a 'ser fac' is. Its purpose is to invalidate.
nevermind.
Yes Phenom. But for many, since it emerged from LRH charlatan psychotic illed mind carrying malignant purpose ...those words may mean nothing now...since we are aware of the whole scam.

I mean, many of us, including me, have long time discarded those affirmations and definitions of how mental is supposed to work...
Although,I don't have any problem with people still using them. (it's their reality )
But I take fun when they are used to ''invalidate'' a person , violating the code of auditor...:D
(it funny though ;))

But if one is ''easily offended'' by our ex-$cientologists comments, I agree there are other message boards where they can find comforting acknowledgements from practicing Oatee stuff instead of arguing with ex-$cientologists. :cool: (what they shall expect here...)
May be they have a misunderstood word here about : ''ex-$cientologists'' ????

Love to you
Lotus
XXXXX

Last edited: