What's new

Miscavage's Long Game

phenomanon

Canyon
Wow, that explains it!

The fact that you have expressed your animus, contempt and hatred for Trump countless times-----and then, out of the hundreds of billions of potential "exemplars" you could choose to illustrate your point, you just happen to pick the one that trashes Trump.

What an unbelievable coincidence! Life is so funny, sometimes things just happen by themselves with no possible explanation! LOL
Life isn't the only place where things happen with no possible explanation. My Computer is another place where things are like that.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
hundreds of billions of "exemplars" you could choose to illustrate your point
When someone posts any video from the liberal Ayatollah* Bill Maher,
one should expect a somewhat hateful narrative is coming. Not anything
balanced, actually illuminating, or forgiving.

*Scholars or comedians who have demonstrated
highly advanced knowledge of religion and/or politics.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
When someone posts any video from the liberal Ayatollah* Bill Maher,
one should expect a somewhat hateful narrative is coming. Not anything
balanced, actually illuminating, or forgiving.

*Scholars or comedians who have demonstrated
highly advanced knowledge of religion and/or politics.

Bill Maher's repetitive SJW sermons induce ennui and a despondent diminishment of the will to live (or, at least the will to watch his agitprop).

I began to lose faith in his judgment a good while ago when I ran into him one morning on the street, somewhere in Hollywood. He was with a super-sleazy, bleach-blonde-bimbo who looked like she had just finished an all-night shift as a tatted-up, anorexic, micro-skirt, mega-siliconed-out, dive-bar stripper who was strung out on a 23-day homeless meth bender where she SCOHB.

I chatted with him and he was his funny, laughing charming self after I told him i thought he was a seriously funny dude (which I still think he is, although he uses his satiric powers to destroy good things).

But, as I talked to him, I couldn't help but wonder how the hell he would walk out in public with that freak in the light of morning. Maybe they had partied all night and he was being a complete gentleman and taking her back to her pimp's "office" in that abandoned building where all of La-Dontay's girls lived.

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
IMO Miscavige will continue to smash $cientology's brand because, whether or not He is a True Believer in the Fat Fraud's work, He has no other educational nor experiencial background than Hubbardian brain-farts with which to operate from.

No matter what He or anyone else within the cult do, unless they can reject Hubbard's "Tehc" completely, the results will ALWAYS be disasterous in the medium- and long-term. Short-term "wins" may happen, but the consequences of following the edicts of a sociopath will always turn into disaster.

I just hate that it's taken this long and consumed this much effort by a lot of good people to get to the point where at least "we" have smashed the brand.

But it says a lot about our political "leaders" that this and other cults are allowed to continue preying on the vulnerable simply because the society in which we live is one that always rewards those who make money over those who genuinely try to help their fellow creatures.

So, HH and L2L, now that you have pointed out my various follies earlier in this thread, how about you respond to my question: Do you think COB's long game will result in new public and a reversal of Scientology's falling stats?

Mimsey

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Do you think COB's long game will result in new public and a reversal of Scientology's falling stats?
No, absolutely not. The brand is ruined. Long-term stat trend is set in concrete.

Whales will still give donations. This whole TV network is only for the benefit of the whales
and unsuspecting lifers. HH convinced me after I got momentarily worried because I was
impressed by the production quality of the programming. It's glossy and slick.

See post here.

I just hate that it's taken this long and consumed this much effort by a lot of good people to get to the point where at least "we" have smashed the brand.

But it says a lot about our political "leaders" that this and other cults are allowed to continue preying on the vulnerable simply because the society in which we live is one that always rewards those who make money over those who genuinely try to help their fellow creatures.

I think they have other priorities that are more pressing than shutting down abusive cults, sad as that may be. So we put them in "danger" and bypassed! Yay! Mimsey

guanoloco

As-Wased
Interesting. It very well could be some kind of weird plan by Miscavige. However, I sincerely doubt it. After many years observing Miscavige and hearing stories, it is obvious that Davy just isn't smart. He is his own worst enemy. In a very real way, Miscavige is the primary reason Scientology has collapsed. He fails badly at the things he should be doing and then "succeeds" at the exact things he should not be doing.

Miscavige is very good at abuse. He is excellent at sabotaging projects. He is perceptive in picking the most productive people to remove and destroy. I don't think he is capable of doing good things.

Everything that is "confidential" in Scientology is actually BPI and the subject of endless derision and J&D while, simultaneously, everything that should be BPI and not confidential (Purif, Grades, etc.) no one has a clue about.

Enantiodromia.

Plus, Miscavige is so stupid that he never realized that Dianetics is a front group to Scientology and the more those two are separated in the mind's eye of the uninformed patsy public the more successful the con is. Miscavige has thoroughly loused that up so that now the unsuspecting dupe public sees Dianetics and Scientology as one in the same. It used to be that these were housed in separate buildings but now Miscavige even pronounces it as "Dianeticscientology".

HelluvaHoax!

IMO Miscavige will continue to smash $cientology's brand because, whether or not He is a True Believer in the Fat Fraud's work, He has no other educational nor experiencial background than Hubbardian brain-farts with which to operate from.

No matter what He or anyone else within the cult do, unless they can reject Hubbard's "Tehc" completely, the results will ALWAYS be disasterous in the medium- and long-term. Short-term "wins" may happen, but the consequences of following the edicts of a sociopath will always turn into disaster.

I think it's all for naught, because the COS billions are (IMHO) more likely than not to end up under the control of the NOI thugs.

They're a lot dumber than Scientologists but much tougher. That's how Miscavige beat all the Scientologists in the world to take the throne and golden checkbook.

The NOI also has way better suits and way better fake VGIs.

It's a miracle that the media hasn't called out the Scientologists on their support of the hate-spewing racist Farrakhan. Of course there are two good reasons for that:

-- The media is terrified that shining a light on Farrakhan's racist hate speech will lose votes (and perhaps the mid-term elections this year) for all the Democratic party leaders who regularly meet with and support him. This would reveal that the Democrats "social justice" obsession is just a cheap gimmick to cynically get votes while doing nothing for their constituency.
-- The media are sleazy ratings whores and it's infinitely easier to incite hate than it is to go out and do the tough, demanding work of a fact-finding investigative journalist.​

I do find it fascinating to watch the NOI slowly curling around the cult's senior echelon of leaders, like a boa constrictor that doesn't mind waiting forever, until they can eventually tighten those coils, fully enveloping and strangling their prey.

Think I'm exaggerating?

How did Malcolm X get murdered by Farrakhan and his thugs? Same way.

The NOI (like Scientology) is a gang.

The two gangs are going to eventually be at war, just like the South side of Chicago where more than a dozen victims are shot, stabbed every single day of the year.

The COS thinks they can win that kind of street fight, so they aren't worried.

Probably most of the Scientologists actually think the NOI is their spiritual friend, comrade and ally. LOL

What Scientologists don't know is that the NOI is already making their moves. That's what all the icy grinning and glad handing is all about.

That's the way it works on the street. You smile at people you hate to disarm them.

Anyone still think that NOI thugs are the "friends" of Scientology? LOL

Wait and watch.

NOI gets the prize, unless the FED/IRS and Justice Department takes Scn down first. If I am betting today, I put all my chips and car keys too on the NOI.

HelluvaHoax!

So, HH and L2L, now that you have pointed out my various follies earlier in this thread, how about you respond to my question: Do you think COB's long game will result in new public and a reversal of Scientology's falling stats?

Mimsey
I explained it already, on this thread and other threads. It's even on the Stupid Thread on the compilation of "HUBBARD'S LAWS".

Let me sum it all up for you, again. The more wogs are recruited into Scientology, the more enemies Scientology creates when they each blow and turn somewhere between 5 to 20 wogs against the cult (based on their telling the nightmarish story of being defrauded/ripped off, before escaping the cult). My best guestimate is that for every time ONE (1) Scientologist is made, about 10 people end up fearing and hating and ridiculing Scientology.

The one that blew, four immediate family members and another 5 friends/business associates.

That's a 10:1 ratio.

Scientology's long term graph follows the identical graph of all Ponzi schemes. Scientology is now a decade and a half into the "CRASH PHASE". Give it more time, sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Schadenfreude, splurge on it!

Recruiting more Scientologists to solve the cancer of Scientology is exactly the same insanity that Hubbard convinced his blinkless zombies of----THAT THE WAY TO CURE ONE'S TERMINAL CANCER IS TO SMOKE LOTS MORE CIGARETTES.

Scientology is doomed. It's a cult in slow-motion suicide.

Aside from the most unfortunate victims that were raised in Scientolgy, all that remains are the twinning stupid, the grinning sadists and the winning masochists.

HelluvaHoax!

Thanks L2L - and Chris has an interesting take on STV which goes in your post's direction. Mimsey

Thanks for posting that outstanding video by Chris.

He's really on his game, cutting a sharp path straight through the cult's densely overgrown jungle of lies. One of his very best!

HelluvaHoax!

Brilliant!

DAVID MISCAVIGE is to the NATION OF ISLAM as. . .

L. RON HUBBARD is the the GUARDIAN'S OFFICE/OSA.
The PLO government is to the terrorist group HAMAS.​
The country of IRAN is to the terrorist group HEZBOLLAH.​
HITLER is to the terrorist group BROWN SHIRTS.​
The Democratic Party is to the terrorist groups ANTIFA, BLM, BAMN, CAIR and the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.​
All good terrorist leaders need a paramilitary gang of sociopathic thugs in order to keep a semblance of respectability, plausible deniability and cloaking for their "social justice", "religious" or "humanitarian" front group.

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
I think it's all for naught, because the COS billions are (IMHO) more likely than not to end up under the control of the NOI thugs.

They're a lot dumber than Scientologists but much tougher. That's how Miscavige beat all the Scientologists in the world to take the throne and golden checkbook.

It's a miracle that the media hasn't called out the Scientologists on their support of the hate-spewing racist Farrakhan. Of course there are two good reasons for that:

-- The media is terrified that shining a light on Farrakhan's racist hate speech will lose votes (and perhaps the mid-term elections this year) for all the Democratic party leaders who regularly meet with and support him. This would reveal that the Democrats "social justice" obsession is just a cheap gimmick to cynically get votes while doing nothing for their constituency.

-- The media are sleazy ratings whores and it's infinitely easier to incite hate than it is to go out and do the tough, demanding work of a fact-finding investigative journalist.​

I do find it fascinating to watch the NOI slowly curling around the cult's senior echelon of leaders, like a boa constrictor that doesn't mind waiting forever, until they can eventually tighten those coils, fully enveloping and strangling their prey.

Think I'm exaggerating?

The two gangs are going to eventually be at war, just like the South side of Chicago where more than a dozen victims are shot, stabbed every single day of the year.

Probably most of the Scientologists actually think the NOI is their spiritual friend, comrade and ally. LOL

What Scientologists don't know is that the NOI is already making their moves. That's what all the icy grinning and glad handing is all about.

That's the way it works on the street. You smile at people you hate to disarm them.

Wait and watch.

NOI gets the prize, unless the FED/IRS and Justice Department takes Scn down first. If I am betting today, I put all my chips and car keys too on the NOI.

The religion and SJW related cloaking that their alliance provides, does bother me, and we're going to see some negative effects of that in the close future, but for the hoaxologically set out reasons above I'm going to invest in popcorn nonetheless and recommend everyone to do the same. These are two crazy totalitarian cults with crazy totalitarian psychopaths at the top and totally incompatible "scripture" and eventually this "alliance" is going to EXPLODE. Think, Hunger Games finals. Machinations, deception, and fights over power and cash and petty conflicts are inevitable, and it couldn't happen to two nicer organizations (and their respective leaders), isn't it?! Fast-forward five to ten years: Black, muslim, antisemitic gangsters entangled in a power fight with the "Church" of Scientology ... I'm in pig heaven over that future headline, even more than over Scientology-TV. That's like fucking up five popular cliches at once. (Last I heard, Jews "want to push Black race mixing and Islam and to eradicate Whites" ... or something, lol.) For various reasons, this conflict will be VERY educational for so many people. Stay tuned... :drama: THANK YOU, CommunicatorIC, for reporting on this, and pushing the stats with your mad Google skillz. :hattip:

HelluvaHoax!

The religion and SJW related cloaking that their alliance provides, does bother me, and we're going to see some negative effects of that in the close future, but for the hoaxologically set out reasons above I'm going to invest in popcorn nonetheless and recommend everyone to do the same. These are two crazy totalitarian cults with crazy totalitarian psychopaths at the top and totally incompatible "scripture" and eventually this "alliance" is going to EXPLODE. Think, Hunger Games finals. Machinations, deception, and fights over power and cash and petty conflicts are inevitable, and it couldn't happen to two nicer organizations (and their respective leaders), isn't it?! Fast-forward five to ten years: Black, muslim, antisemitic gangsters entangled in a power fight with the "Church" of Scientology ... I'm in pig heaven over that future headline, even more than over Scientology-TV. That's like fucking up five popular cliches at once. (Last I heard, Jews "want to push Black race mixing and Islam and to eradicate Whites" ... or something, lol.) For various reasons, this conflict will be VERY educational for so many people. Stay tuned... :drama: THANK YOU, CommunicatorIC, for reporting on this, and pushing the stats with your mad Google skillz. :hattip:
We have the makings here of nothing less than a virally exploding, YouTube billion-view EPIC RAP BATTLE between Farrakhan & Miscavige.

It's Thursday, approaching 2pm.

Half the football stadium packed with NOI faithful. The other side, jammed with COS faithful.

Both Farrakhan & Miscavige enter the arena to thunderous ovations.

They are both wearing totally pimped-out hip-hop gear, hats, monster bling, saggy pants and jumbo 24K IAS medallions.

They dance down the aisles, giving high fives, approaching the stage. . .the 200,000 fans' excitement is electric, as the last few seconds tick down to the Rap Battle of the Century. The winner gets all the assets of the other cult and all their zombie believers. . .

Wait, those aren't IAS mega-medallions----those are Flava-Flav clocks, ticking down to 2pm!

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Think I'm exaggerating?

Wait and watch.

You know that Miscavige knows it too; but he arrived at the correct understanding of his actual situation too late. It's a forced checkmate.
His security cannot be trusted. It's Sonny on the causeway all over again...finish the cannoli, Dave; otherwise Rizza will.

Oh, and the "shore story" they'll use to explain Dave's sudden, ahem..."departure"
will be "LRH needed DM to assist him with research. They are both very well in the Mother Wheel
and will return just as soon as they've completed it." -Tony Muhammed T/COB/RTC/NOI

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You know that Miscavige knows it too; but he arrived at the correct understanding of his actual situation too late. It's a forced checkmate.
His security cannot be trusted. It's Sonny on the causeway all over again...finish the cannoli, Dave; otherwise Rizza will.

Oh, and the "shore story" they'll use to explain Dave's sudden, ahem..."departure"
will be "LRH needed DM to assist him with research. They are both very well in the Mother Wheel
and will return just as soon as they've completed it." -Tony Muhammed T/COB/RTC/NOI
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
("...it's Sonny on the causeway all over again.")

-----​

CUT TO:

INT. CORLEONE COMPOUND - KITCHEN - EVENING

Sonny's a bundle of nerves, pacing back and forth in the kitchen. He mindlessly breaks off a chunk of bread and dips it in a big pot of brewing calmag--then wolfs it down.

CLEMENZA
Calm down Sonny. We are gonna have COB meet
Farrakhan at a neutral place, where he feels safe.
They're going to search him when he gets there,
so he can't carry a gun.

TESSIO
But maybe we can have somebody plant a gun
there ahead of time......in the bathroom. He asks
to be excused and then when he returns to
the table, Dave comes out blasting!​

SONNY
Okay, but I want somebody really good to plant
that gun. I don't want COB coming out of there
with just an Azimuth e-meter peg in his hand.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:lololol :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:lololol

Four times I read it and four times I NEARLY fell out of my chair IN PAROXYSMS OF LAUGHTER!

"dips it in a big pot of brewing Cal-mag!" OMFG too funny!

guanoloco

As-Wased
I shit you not I just finished watching the Godfather from Coppola's restored Bluray collection...as in right now, tonight.

There's a deleted scene from the 2001 DVD Archive where Sonny tells his mother Vito has been shot. She's cooking and Sonny breaks off a chunk of bread and dips it into a big pot of whatever sauce she's brewing.