What's new

My 1st post

Catherine

Patron
Hello My name is Catherine and I'm a 66 y/o woman who was first introduced to Scientology in a very unusual way. First a little more about me personally. I'm an ex alcoholic with 17 yrs sober this month. This is a miracle for me and you'll understand more about this when I tell my story about what I've been through. I retired in 2017 from working at a residential substance abuse/mental health facility with just short of 15 yrs. with them. The facility was not affiliated with Scientology although I was "encouraged" to work at their Clearwater, FL substance abuse facility. I worked as a counselor until the gov. withdrew the funding for my program then I worked the floor for the duration of my time. I'm single and have managed to purchase my own home through my efforts and support myself. I'm am highly regarded and am active in my community. What they don't know is I have a secret. A really big secret that I've held since 2001. I tried to get part of my story out on a message board (maybe even this one) once about a decade and a half or so ago but stopped because of the fear I lived in. My story seems fantastic but every word is true. I have worked through my fear recently by almost committing suicide as a way out. After that experience I decided that anything Scientology does to me is nothing compared to how I felt when I contemplated suicide. I'm now angry and don't care what Scientology does, I WILL get my story heard. I filed an FBI report yesterday and the day before. I have filed recent reports with the Sheriff department in my area of threats on my life and threats of kidnapping. I have been told I will disappear and no one will ever know what has happened to me. Scientology does NOT want this information public. I do not care what they say. I WILL get this information public even if no one believes me. Sooo here it is:

In 2001 I was purchasing books by a well known spiritualist/psychic who had passed away in the early 50's. He had started an organization that is well know in the spiritualist/psychic world even today and his family now run the business. I was so interested in his teachings (I was newly sober and trying to find a "Higher Power") that I threw my self into his works whole heartedly. I went to a seminar where his family were teaching and met family and several of the key people in his family's organization. I was told by this family that they would take on my lessons privately and personally. I was thrilled to say the least. It was only months later that I discovered that this family and most of the others key players in their organization were members of a secret division of Scientology. They made it sound so wonderful, anyone like me should be humbled by their offer to let me in. By this time I had been taught to the point where my psychic abilities had developed and I was psychically connected to people in both organizations. (I am being careful how I word this because I have already been told I will be sued for slander.) I tried to remove myself but was unable to leave. A concerted effort has been made for 17 yrs to break me. How do you leave people who have the ability to find their way into you most private thoughts? This secret division has been in effect since the late 60's to early 70's. Since Scientology has endless people at their disposal they continue to test regularly for people with psychic abilities. Maybe 1-2 out of 500 have a enough talent to start training, and many of those are rejected for one reason or another, but the numbers who are kept and let in add up over time. Let me just add something here, almost everyone has psychic ability in various degrees but it remains dormant and/or people have an aversion to anything that might be in this area. This secret psychic division of Scientology is a huge part of their weapon in world domination. Can you imagine an army of psychic's who are all Scientologists? It sounds like a movie right? It's not a movie and I'm risking my life getting this out to the world. If you think what they do on the outside is bad have them in your head and be a person who is considered fair game. They have not been able to break me and I have made a success of my life in spite of them. I was in fear of escalated psychic attacks since part of how I am treated depends on what I do and say. There is really no way to properly explain what it's been like for me all these years. They know everything I do so don't reveal yourself if you want to remain anonymous. There must be people out there who were tested and/or started lessons. I want you to know you are not alone and I am here if you need me. Just be careful to keep your anonymity unless you're ready to come out like me. I am perfectly willing to reveal anything you ask about this. Catherine

Catherine

Patron
And what are these 'psychic abilities' you have developed pray tell?
I wanted to train to be a healer and I had some success in this area before it was decided that my training should be in mind reading. This was deemed to be more beneficial. I continued on my own with healing hence my career with drug addicts and the mentally ill. Catherine

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
No, I do not know Rusty. If this person has had a similar experience maybe you can let them know I too am trying to get away.
Catherine
No, Rusty hasn't had a similar experience. And despite my 10 years experience as a staff member in Scientology, including exposure to some confidential materials when in, and my 8-9 years of additional experience reading the stories of those who were involved with Scientology, I've never heard anyone with a similar experience to the one you write about. Not even close.

I had inquired as to a possible relationship between Rusty and yourself because during my almost 9 years on ESMB your story and Rusty's posted this past Monday were possibly the two most unbelievable stories I've read here.

But you've cleared up that there is no relationship, so I'm sure it's just all a great coincidence.

Or is it?

:scratch:

Catherine

Patron
No, Rusty hasn't had a similar experience. And despite my 10 years experience as a staff member in Scientology, including exposure to some confidential materials when in, and my 8-9 years of additional experience reading the stories of those who were involved with Scientology, I've never heard anyone with a similar experience to the one you write about. Not even close.

I had inquired as to a possible relationship between Rusty and yourself because during my almost 9 years on ESMB your story and Rusty's posted this past Monday were possibly the two most unbelievable stories I've read here.

But you've cleared up that there is no relationship, so I'm sure it's just all a great coincidence.

Or is it?

:scratch:
I might be interesting to read the post if I had any idea how to get to it. I'm having trouble getting around this website. I am inexperienced at this but will continue to try. Catherine

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I see what you mean. I might recommend taking pictures and filing police reports. This seems excessive even for Scientology. With my background this seems an interesting case.
Actually, it's not excessive for Scientology. That type of Fair Game described by Rusty is all absolutely part of Scientology's playbook.

However there are other aspects to his story which don't really make any sense whatsoever.

Scientology reserves that kind of treatment for those it considers its biggest enemies. But Rusty didn't present ANY evidence to suggest he's ever done anything EVER that would cause Scientology to consider him an enemy. They don't randomly choose people who they then harass and/or attempt to destroy for decades. Scientology chooses it's enemies according to the detailed policies of Hubbard. Read "The Unbreakable Ms. Lovely" for a real life example of this.
https://www.amazon.com/Unbreakable-...F8&qid=1523744445&sr=8-1&keywords=tony+ortega

Catherine

Patron
Actually, it's not excessive for Scientology. That type of Fair Game described by Rusty is all absolutely part of Scientology's playbook.

However there are other aspects to his story which don't really make any sense whatsoever.

Scientology reserves that kind of treatment for those it considers its biggest enemies. But Rusty didn't present ANY evidence to suggest he's ever done anything EVER that would cause Scientology to consider him an enemy. They don't randomly choose people who they then harass and/or attempt to destroy for decades. Scientology chooses it's enemies according to the detailed policies of Hubbard. Read "The Unbreakable Ms. Lovely" for a real life example of this.
https://www.amazon.com/Unbreakable-...F8&qid=1523744445&sr=8-1&keywords=tony+ortega
Ok, I'm nervous enough now about what I've revealed the past few days. I'm afraid if anyone decided to believe me this might happen to me too. I have nightmares now, I can imagine how I'd feel if I read this book. I have warned those who are harassing me that lawsuits would only allow me to get the message to more people. I will plaster this over every news station and paper around. I doesn't matter to me anymore what people think of me as long as this gets out. This information is dangerous stuff and I will not go down quietly. This is not a joke, there are people in and out of Scientology who can do this. Most are quietly helping and healing without any accolades. Because of people's reaction no fuss is made and they run under the radar. Those in the news are questionable. Sylvia Brown was talented but let fame dilute her abilities. Most have a small talent or are excellent showmen. I never wanted to be in the spotlight and was afraid of my talent. I tried and succeeded to drink it away for many years. In 2001 I got sober in AA and tried to find a "Higher Power" which is necessary in the 12 steps of AA. I didn't have a higher power so I started reading and researching and eventually found something I thought I could believe in and try to incorporate into my life. Catherine

Catherine

Patron
p.s. : I now believe all religions have some truth but not even a small fraction of the whole. They are like the blind men with an elephant. The blind man at the trunk said an elephant is like a snake. The blind man at the ear said no, an elephant is like a big leaf. The blind man at the leg said no, an elephant is like a tree. The blind man at the tail said none of you are right, an elephant is like a vine. We are like the blind men looking through a tiny pinprick of a hole at the universe and saying we know what it is. There are many mysteries we struggle to understand even though we are given such a tiny amount of knowledge. Catherine

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hello By this time I had been taught to the point where my psychic abilities had developed and I was psychically connected...
*snipped*

..... This secret psychic division of Scientology is a huge part of their weapon in world domination. Can you imagine an army of psychic's who are all Scientologists? It sounds like a movie right....

Catherine

Hello,

I too have developed my psychic abilities that became very sharp over the years...Actually, I feel very strongly how this thread will end up...
I am presently reading people's mind about the topic of this thread and this is why I know the outcome. :)

Last edited:

Catherine

Patron
I just read LRH on sex with little boys. George Layton posted on 4/2/18 about LRH talking about psychic invasion. Another "OT" power he fantasized about having greater control of. Fast forward to 2001 when I wandered into a trap that's only purpose was to find anyone that could be psychically controlled. Now fast forward to 2018 where I'm trying to say this is real and it's been practiced and improved since LRH discovered it was a possibility. He discovered this by the means I've already discussed. Catherine

Catherine

Patron
Hello,

I too have developed my psychic abilities that became very sharp over the years...Actually, I feel very strong how this thread will end up...
I can see a mock-up in my mind ,actually, I am presently reading people's mind on this thread and and about the topic, this is why I know the outcome. :)
Thank you for your comments. I will continue to post with an open mind and hope that I can make a difference. Catherine

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I just read LRH on sex with little boys. George Layton posted on 4/2/18 about LRH talking about psychic invasion. Another "OT" power he fantasized about having greater control of. Fast forward to 2001 when I wandered into a trap that's only purpose was to find anyone that could be psychically controlled. Now fast forward to 2018 where I'm trying to say this is real and it's been practiced and improved since LRH discovered it was a possibility. He discovered this by the means I've already discussed. Catherine

Catherine, hubbard did not discover anything of the sort and if you want to specifically post about 'psychic invasion' you may be happier finding another board where perhaps such things are taken seriously.

;)

Catherine

Patron
Catherine, hubbard did not discover anything of the sort and if you want to specifically post about 'psychic invasion' you may be happier finding another board where perhaps such things are taken seriously.

;)
If you would like to reread my post I commented on something someone else said in another post. I was only quoting what was said in that other post which you could read under the heading I mentioned. The post did say LRH talked about such things and fantasized about this ability. You are entitled to your opinion and I fully understood this might be a reaction when I posted here. I will continue to post in the hope that somehow and someday the truth will be known what is being practiced. I may be the first to out them but hopefully I won't be the last. How I am treated will have an effect on anyone else who is afraid to discuss this. How I am treated will also have an effect on anyone new who is afraid and is just now getting the nerve to talk. I've only recently been brave enough to talk and hope others will be encourage to talk about their experience also. Catherine

Last edited: