What's new

Scientology "Clear" bracelets. Do you have one?

abraxas

Patron
Hello!

If any of you want to get rid -sell- of a "clear" scientology bracelet, please, contact me privately.
I'm not a scientologist, it's just for an artistical project. I'm also interested in your experience to get one inside the organization.

Look forward to hear from you. Many thanks for your help!

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are you talking about such one ?:

tonyortegagoesclear-jpg.188589

Or this one ?:

ClearBracelet.jpg

BTW, your desires could become an interesting task for a 3D-printer....

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
I hocked mine.

I paid $600.00 for my Clear bracelet.....gold. Then after I bought it at Flag, I was told I wasn't allowed to wear a gold one unless I was OT. Gold bracelets were only for OTs. :pfft:

After I left Scientology for good, I sold it to a gold dealer who weighed it and gave me $85.00 for the gold in it.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I hocked mine.

I paid $600.00 for my Clear bracelet.....gold. Then after I bought it at Flag, I was told I wasn't allowed to wear a gold one unless I was OT. Gold bracelets were only for OTs. :pfft:

After I left Scientology for good, I sold it to a gold dealer who weighed it and gave me $85.00 for the gold in it.
I have a silver one and I bought it off Peter Buttery for a tenner if I remember rightly. A lot less than $600.00 anyway, even if it's only silver.

abraxas

Patron
There was a mistake in my first post:

Hello!

If any of you want to get rid -sell- of a "clear" scientology bracelet, please, contact me privately.
I'm not a scientologist, it's just for an artistical project. I'm also interested in your experience to get one inside the organization.

Look forward to hear from you. Many thanks for your help!

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes I do, though I couldn't put my hand on it right now. It used to belong to Steve Bisbey, who gave it to me after I attested to Clear at his FZ centre.

(I haven't worn it in years, not least because I no longer believe I am or was clear; that's if the state even exists.)

abraxas

Patron
Yes I do, though I couldn't put my hand on it right now. It used to belong to Steve Bisbey, who gave it to me after I attested to Clear at his FZ centre.

(I haven't worn it in years, not least because I no longer believe I am or was clear; that's if the state even exists.)

Do you have a picture? :)

abraxas

Patron
Hi again folks,

A few questions about the bracelets...

Always made in sterling silver? Or were also available in gold, etc...

How was the process? With a previous written approval?

Was compulsory to wear it all the time?

Thanks!

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi again folks,

A few questions about the bracelets...

Always made in sterling silver? Or were also available in gold, etc...

How was the process? With a previous written approval?

Was compulsory to wear it all the time?

Thanks!
The Clear bracelet was made in sterling silver. The gold bracelets were called OT bracelets.

If someone had reached the state of Clear or OT they could purchase the relevant bracelet if they wanted to but it wasn't compulsory. In fact most scientologists that I knew didn't have one and didn't want one.

abraxas

Patron
The Clear bracelet was made in sterling silver. The gold bracelets were called OT bracelets.

If someone had reached the state of Clear or OT they could purchase the relevant bracelet if they wanted to but it wasn't compulsory. In fact most scientologists that I knew didn't have one and didn't want one.

Thanks for the info. Where the use to wear the bracelet? Left or right arm. I've seen LRH pictures with wearing a bracelet.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Thanks for the info. Where the use to wear the bracelet? Left or right arm. I've seen LRH pictures with wearing a bracelet.

Ankle (either one) ... just like one of those surveillance monitoring bracelets that criminals have to wear on home detention, to remind them that they are owned.

:clapping:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
The bracelet is just a piece of jewellery. It is not of any significance. Some people have them, most people don't. You can wear it or not wear it. Put it on either wrist, round your ankle or up your behind. It is of no importance in the scientology world.

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Hmmm . . . I always thought the ugly bracelets, particularly the OT gold version, were so clunky that I'd feel like a Swiss cow with a bell around my neck!!! :eek:

Like, who needs it?!?!

phenomanon

Canyon
Hmmm . . . I always thought the ugly bracelets, particularly the OT gold version, were so clunky that I'd feel like a Swiss cow with a bell around my neck!!! :eek:

Like, who needs it?!?!
This guy has to be trolling. If not, then he is brain dead.
The bracelets are arbitrary. You can buy them, or not. You can wear one, or not.
There are no rules about the Clear bracelet.
You can buy one on EBay. Fluffy bought a gold one there. EBay doesn't ask if you are Clear.