What's new

Scientologists, gullible? Would they fall for a felon saying he’s the returned L. Ron Hubbard?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:unsure: What is condidential data?
Foti,
A confidential data, is a confidential info, which is somewhat like a secret :D
and of no interest for you, or ESMB'ers, but which I discussed privately with Veda ;)

I know..that's no cool :D

P.S. Is is possible there has been a documentary about the secret life of plants ???

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I find this disturbing in all its possibilities:

1) It really is the reincarnation, and the bastard is back, ugh
I've read the whole post on Tony Ortega bunker, since I wanted to get more infos (being certain TO would have dig into the story...)

So, I came to conclusion that this guy is probably a real Ron Hubbard reincarnation and
here is why:

Tony Ortega

What neither Cox nor “Ron” discussed in that interview was Ron’s background before he decided to change his name.
So with the help of one of our excellent researchers, we decided to check that out on our own. And if Hubbard has come back, he made a pretty curious choice about which vessel to use.

Justin Alan Craig was born on July 9, 1987, and he racked up a pretty lengthy criminal record in California before moving to Washington, according to court records in Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
In March 2006 when he was 18, Craig pleaded guilty to auto theft with priors and shoplifting, and was sentenced to ten days in jail and three years probation.
Three months later, he pleaded guilty to taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent, and was sentenced to 180 days in jail and three years probation.
That same month, he pleaded guilty to attempted carjacking and was sentenced to 18 months in state prison.
In August 2008, while in prison, he was found guilty of battering another inmate and was sentenced to three more years of prison time.
In July 2011, he was found guilty of battery and resisting arrest and was sentenced to 60 days in jail and another three years of probation.
The next month, he was found guilty of threatening harm to a public official and was sentenced to four years in state prison.

At some point, however, Craig found Scientology, and by the time he showed up at the indie community in Washington, among his many tattoos were symbols associated with Hubbard and the church — including the symbol for “infinity” engraved right on his forehead between the eyes.

Yeas, it sounds to be the real Ron who came back , on this planet, without having cured his antisocial criminal behavior, and now, is experiencing the ''Jail karmic experience'' :D
Obviously still want to fool people, as a notorious pathological liar, so is now experiencing the ''the being nobody, ego deflating karmic experience'':D
Welcom back Ron the humanitarian , who wanna be the lord Metteya!​
Good luck to the freezoners....​

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader

2) It really is the reincarnation, which proves the tech doesn't work, he's just another "past life clear"
3) It really is the reincarnation, and he he's still stuck in the same gpm (to be buddha/to be hitler)
4) It's not the reincarnation and this guy is a deluded narcissist deceiving the weak-minded
5) It's not the reincarnation and this guy is running a long con

I think #4 is most likely. I can't see Hubbard coming back and trying to pick up where he left off. But it is something a neophyte Scientologist would do, sort of "possessed" by the personage of LRH. At any rate, his picture gives me the creeps. Reminds me of Manson showing up at LA Org in the 60s, wanting to attest to theta clear.
Well,.......if it's 1,2, or 3, looks like he didn't make it to Target 2, or if he did, they sent him back here. :laugh:

It will be interesting to see what this guy does......says he has new and better, faster tech......wonder who he stole that from?

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Actually, I accidentally found, where and how LRH got his idea of auditing tomatoes to appear a real genius scientist...It's funny but not surprising though.

Anyone has an idea or knows ????
Pretty sure I read something about how he was bloviating to the locals when he first ‘ won st hill in that bet’ about being some kind of horticulturalist and it went from there.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

2) It really is the reincarnation, which proves the tech doesn't work, he's just another "past life clear"
3) It really is the reincarnation, and he he's still stuck in the same gpm (to be buddha/to be hitler)
4) It's not the reincarnation and this guy is a deluded narcissist deceiving the weak-minded
5) It's not the reincarnation and this guy is running a long con

I think #4 is most likely. I can't see Hubbard coming back and trying to pick up where he left off. But it is something a neophyte Scientologist would do, sort of "possessed" by the personage of LRH. At any rate, his picture gives me the creeps. Reminds me of Manson showing up at LA Org in the 60s, wanting to attest to theta clear.

My theory is he came across a bunch of $cientology material whilst bored in prison.
That is also my guess as to where he got that awesome face tattoo, ha.

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
bb16f314-2f0a-470f-beee-134594bb5c79-png.267731

10X expansion .. up to 6 subscribers and 120 move views... freezone will be cleared in no time...

this guy Is Louis Farrakhan's personal auditor?!! Saviour' and Prophet to the Nation of Islam!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My theory is he came across a bunch of $cientology material whilst bored in prison.
That is also my guess as to where he got that awesome face tattoo, ha.
My guess too

He certainly got plenty of time to practive the voice tone and lying patter (withouth any remorse) of LRH when he discovered that there are still a few hundreds true believers in teh field that he can fool.
(It's obvious he already got some attention as being a''possible'' LRH , the humanitarian sociopath reincarnation)

Since then, each when he comes back home and can't stop laughing out loud...
He can't believe it's so easy to fool some people...
:clap2::roflmao:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Pretty sure I read something about how he was bloviating to the locals when he first ‘ won st hill in that bet’ about being some kind of horticulturalist and it went from there.
While doing a research re: Ron pseudo tomatoes research, I stumbled upon and old newspaper article back then, and it was written (something like) he bought the castle , including a greenhouse, so he can persue his horticural research..

:giggle:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
It will be interesting to see what this guy does......says he has new and better, faster tech......wonder who he stole that from?
Hmmmm..... let's see.... maybe from David Mayo ? Wow.... while figuring about the question, I suddenly had a cognition:

better and faster tech ? This guy is NOT the reincarnated El Con Hubbard, this guy can only be....... the reincarnated Captain Bill (Robertson) !!!

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I wish they soon become the best in the west of roommates...

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
bb16f314-2f0a-470f-beee-134594bb5c79-png.267731

10X expansion .. up to 6 subscribers and 120 move views... freezone will be cleared in no time...

this guy Is Louis Farrakhan's personal auditor?!! Saviour' and Prophet to the Nation of Islam!
How did you find this person's video on his YouTube site?

The Scientolipedia site features the same video but how did you find the L. Ron imposter site?

Could you link to the site?

This guy brings to mind another fraud by the names of James Hydrick who was exposed a number of times and finally confessed. He is currently back in prison.

phenomanon

Canyon
Hmmmm..... let's see.... maybe from David Mayo ? Wow.... while figuring about the question, I suddenly had a cognition:

better and faster tech ? This guy is NOT the reincarnated El Con Hubbard, this guy can only be....... the reincarnated Captain Bill (Robertson) !!!
That was my thought, as well.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Oh! then must be welcomed properly :cool: