What's new

First contact with Cof$

abraxas

Patron
I'm not a scientologist and the other day, walking near of one Cof$ one nice girl ask me to do a personality test and after my refuse she continued asking my name, work, etc.. and finally she asked if I had whatsapp to be in touch and give me information about "very useful" courses...

I've found this forum and it's horrible to know the other face of the coin.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually, not all students of Hubbard's work are obsessed with gold and the subject itself has nothing to do with gold.

However, as Hubbard himself confesses in Volume Ten of his parting decology, he designed the organization to be a chop shop for the shearing of sheep.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Interesting that you - as an alleged newbie claiming to start an artistic project with a clear bracelet - knows the term Cof$....
These days, in the US there are millions of people watching the Aftermath show, the Going clear documentary and what not.

By now I think a LOT of people would know about CO$. Which of course is all very good news.

The times they are a changin... :D

All different in the Netherlands though. People don't know jack all about the COS. There are about a hundred members here? LOL!