What's new

Scientology "Clear" bracelets. Do you have one?

abraxas

Patron
This guy has to be trolling. If not, then he is brain dead.
The bracelets are arbitrary. You can buy them, or not. You can wear one, or not.
There are no rules about the Clear bracelet.
You can buy one on EBay. Fluffy bought a gold one there. EBay doesn't ask if you are Clear.

yeah, maybe I'm "brain dead" but I haven't been in a silly cult losing time and money like you. I just wanted information for an artistic project, an item related with a particular experience of life, not just buy it on eBay, that's all. Please, don't be so arrogant.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just wanted information for an artistic project, an item related with a particular experience of life, not just buy it on eBay, that's all.
Real artists don't ask stupid questions about an ugly bracelet noone wears, they have a tattoo:

So now let's talk about your alleged "artistic project", when will YOU get your Co$-tattoo to become a real artist ?

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
Hmmm . . . I always thought the ugly bracelets, particularly the OT gold version, were so clunky that I'd feel like a Swiss cow with a bell around my neck!!! :eek:

Like, who needs it?!?!
Mine was very dainty....I thought it was pretty.....nothing you would wear, though....too feminine. :p

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
The clear bracelet has no great significance. It isn't considered to have any talismanic power, not like some people might consider a crucifix or a religious medal does. It's just a piece of jewelry.

I've never been into wearing jewelry, so I didn't want one. Also like most scn staff I was chronically broke, so I couldn't afford one. I think they were $100 in my time. God knows what they are now, but since we're talking scn they're probably ridiculously overpriced.

abraxas

Patron
The clear bracelet has no great significance. It isn't considered to have any talismanic power, not like some people might consider a crucifix or a religious medal does. It's just a piece of jewelry.

I've never been into wearing jewelry, so I didn't want one. Also like most scn staff I was chronically broke, so I couldn't afford one. I think they were $100 in my time. God knows what they are now, but since we're talking scn they're probably ridiculously overpriced.

"It isn't considered to have any talismanic power, not like some people might consider a crucifix or a religious medal does." Thank you very much, that's exactly what I wanted to know when I decided to open this thread. It's more like a fraternity tie or graduation ring.

About the price, from 500 to 700 USD if the information of this thread is correct: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/new-scientology-clear-and-ot-bracelets.130974/

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
"It isn't considered to have any talismanic power, not like some people might consider a crucifix or a religious medal does." Thank you very much, that's exactly what I wanted to know when I decided to open this thread. It's more like a fraternity tie or graduation ring.

About the price, from 500 to 700 USD if the information of this thread is correct: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/new-scientology-clear-and-ot-bracelets.130974/

Nah, it really wasn't any of those things ... it was simply another cultic marketing ploy. A way of separating fools from even more of their money.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello!

If any of you want to get rid -sell- of a "clear" scientology bracelet, please, contact me privately.
I'm not a scientologist, it's just for an artistical project. I'm also interested in your experience to get one inside the organization.

Look forward to hear from you. Many thanks for your help!
Are you going to melt them down and cast a mini hubbard Buddha with them?

Veda

Sponsor
This guy has to be trolling. If not, then he is brain dead.
The bracelets are arbitrary. You can buy them, or not. You can wear one, or not.
There are no rules about the Clear bracelet.
You can buy one on EBay. Fluffy bought a gold one there. EBay doesn't ask if you are Clear.
He might be trolling. He doesn't seem to care what this symbol means even though he appears to be obsessed with it.

Scn_Symbol_Components_1.jpg

This is a re expression of Aleister Crowley's "Love [defined in terms of chemical attraction or affinity]
is the Law, Love under Will."

549565_10152361562788146_1385634160_n.png

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The KRC Triangle is used rather deviously. Like the ARC Triangle, lift or lower any corner and you lift or lower the other two. If you have Knowledge of a problem then that implies Responsibility and if you therefore do not assume Control of the area then that becomes an Overt/Withhold and you are on your way down the Scale of Responsibility and visa versa.

Of course, furthering the goals of Scientology is the best way to go up the KRC Triangle and not applying the KRC Triangle makes you a putz. Church Executives Regges, Recruiters and FSMs love to push the KRC _ _ _angle as a way to realign personal priorities.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you very much for your help and advice. I've finally found one. It's pretty large, like a dog collar.
Do you have any idea of when that 2 triangle logo was designed?
think it was designed in the Fifties. I never liked it; was always uncomfortable with it but could never put my finger on why until Coryden hipped me to the Crowley connection.

I could not tell you it was so intended but what I see in the symbol is a deconstructed Star of David with a serpent slithering through it similar to other designs found in magickal societies

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Hi again folks,

A few questions about the bracelets...

Always made in sterling silver? Or were also available in gold, etc...

How was the process? With a previous written approval?

Was compulsory to wear it all the time?

Thanks!
No, not compulsory to have to wear one.

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
think it was designed in the Fifties. I never liked it; was always uncomfortable with it but could never put my finger on why until Coryden hipped me to the Crowley connection.

I could not tell you it was so intended but what I see in the symbol is a deconstructed Star of David with a serpent slithering through it similar to other designs found in magickal societies
The two trianglexwas designed in approx 1951/52.

Yes it was designed in 1951/52.

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Hello!

If any of you want to get rid -sell- of a "clear" scientology bracelet, please, contact me privately.
I'm not a scientologist, it's just for an artistical project. I'm also interested in your experience to get one inside the organization.

Look forward to hear from you. Many thanks for your help!

The symbol with the two triangles was created/designed in 1951/‘52, and one triangle represents what we called the ARC triangle, and the second one the KRC triangle. ARC = Affinity, Reality and Communication and KRC = Knowledge, Responsibility and Control. Basically, the basis of communication and livingness.