What's new

To the Moderators

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Three weeks ago I tried to log on and found I had been banned for three weeks and a note which read "Birdy, you can't abuse people on esmb"

WTF?!?!?

I have no idea who accused me of abusing them or why

WOULD YOU PLEASE INFORM OF WHAT POST WAS REPORTED AS ABUSIVE?

I have always respected all posters. In fact I'm quite fond of all esmbers and I'm grateful for a communication format which allows me to playfully dialogue with those who would have my head on a platter if they could get my neck in proximity with their chainsaw

In fact it might well be OSA who is trying to silence me here as my book on Amazon "The Amendment Revised Corrected And Refined" is going to be a major pain in the ass to them

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
In fact it might well be OSA who is trying to silence me here as my book on Amazon "The Amendment Revised Corrected And Refined" is going to be a major pain in the ass to them
Hi Birdy,

I don't have a clue of what happend (neither of a banning of you)
But , with all due respect to you, I'd like to reassure you that OSA don't give a shit of your book, neither mine, or my art...

The reason for this is that , unfortunately Birdy, were are poor nobody and that will go on like that for the rest of our life. OSA don't give a shit about us. Will OSA be pissed with the publication of your book ?? You might even be not alive Birdie when it happens...Same for my book :oops:

How about to concentrate on making your ESMB experience the best as possible for you in focussing on camaraderie to make your actual living as comfortable as possible ??? You know we can do that when we age ..we deserve to only enjoy and give up on salvaging the planet or the country..they will survive us very easily...:D

Regards

Lotus

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Three weeks ago I tried to log on and found I had been banned for three weeks and a note which read "Birdy, you can't abuse people on esmb"

WTF?!?!?

I have no idea who accused me of abusing them or why

WOULD YOU PLEASE INFORM OF WHAT POST WAS REPORTED AS ABUSIVE?

I have always respected all posters. In fact I'm quite fond of all esmbers and I'm grateful for a communication format which allows me to playfully dialogue with those who would have my head on a platter if they could get my neck in proximity with their chainsaw

Quit being a whining weeney. I'm sure you had to put up with worse that that in basic training.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Birdy,

I don't have a clue of what happend (neither of a banning of you)
But , with all due respect to you, I'd like to reassure you that OSA don't give a shit of your book, neither mine, or my art...

The reason for this is that , unfortunately Birdy, were are poor nobody and that will go on like that for the rest of our life. OSA don't give a shit about us. Will OSA be pissed with the publication of your book ?? You might even be not alive Birdie when it happens...Same for my book :oops:

How about to concentrate on making your ESMB experience the best as possible for you in focussing on camaraderie to make your actual living as comfortable as possible ??? You know we can do that when we age ..we deserve to only enjoy and give up on salvaging the planet or the country..they will survive us very easily...:D

Regards

Lotus

As a usual rule OSA don't care crap about us but my book is a true BLOCKBUSTER!!!

I am proposing an AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Big ticket items don't get much bigger than that.

It is in ten clauses and it will end the decades of polarizing and paralyzing battle in Congress over Roe v. Wade. Any intelligent person who reads it should recognize the book is bound to be a runaway bestseller once it inevitably gets traction. And all should recognize the proposal to be destined to reach the floor of Congress where it should pass the House. If the powers that be, the string pullers, are dead set on blocking it they probably can carry enough otes in the Senate to do so but if not Ratification by the States is a small speed bump.

And...

The Laura DeCrescenza case is of immense significance and importance.

Have you or anyone else noticed how little ink her case is getting in the press?

Both CoS and the Antiscilons want everyone to play ostrich on her case...

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Quit being a whining weeney. I'm sure you had to put up with worse that that in basic training.
Whining my rosy red arsehole!

I'm dying George. I don't have a lot of weeks left and I just had three of them burned.

And no...

My rights to freedom of expression, communication and association were never violated on active duty. I am obliged to keep sensitive material confidential but I am a patriot that is not a problem. I am obliged to respect the privacy of my preclears, again no problem. I am obliged to protect the anonymity of esmbers nor is that a problem.

Having people who hate my intestinal fortitude and love of truth who seek to protect gross falsehood by silencing me is a problem.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I'm dying George. I don't have a lot of weeks left and I just had three of them burned.
Thus,
Why don"t you arrange something out of your life to make it the best as possible, meaningful , with friends,
I am very sorry that what you are doing will either don't have any incidence on USA or if it does you won't be there to take benefit of it...and certainly, a few centuries later, some other will change it..

SO, why don't you make the rest of your life to have the time of your life, the way you want or can do it, if it's still possible..
With or without you, USA will keep on going it's way! :oops:
Do you have a nice spot that can be a home, friends, nice meals, scotch, pot, pizza, fun, music and whatever...

:oops:

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader

And no...

My rights to freedom of expression, communication and association were never violated on active duty. I am obliged to keep sensitive material confidential but I am a patriot that is not a problem. I am obliged to respect the privacy of my preclears, again no problem. I am obliged to protect the anonymity of esmbers nor is that a problem.

Having people who hate my intestinal fortitude and love of truth who seek to protect gross falsehood by silencing me is a problem.
What are you dying of, Clay?

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
What are you dying of, Clay?

The twin faced god he worships.
On one face the arrogant discern of self-praise pontificating in accolades of grandeur the unchallengeable truths.
On the other face the cringing grimace of self-pity reproving any from who respect, adoration and belief is not forthcoming.

And devious internet intervention.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thus,
Why don"t you arrange something out of your life to make it the best as possible, meaningful , with friends,
I am very sorry that what you are doing will either don't have any incidence on USA or if it does you won't be there to take benefit of it...and certainly, a few centuries later, some other will change it..

SO, why don't you make the rest of your life to have the time of your life, the way you want or can do it, if it's still possible..
With or without you, USA will keep on going it's way! :oops:
Do you have a nice spot that can be a home, friends, nice meals, scotch, pot, pizza, fun, music and whatever...

:oops:

Yes...

I've been doing that my whole life sweetheart. Check out my book on Amazon. I am proposing an Amendment which will result in a substantial reduction of our horrific rate of abortion.

A new issue of the Haight Ashbury Literary Journal has just been published and it's the best one in twenty years. I've worked with it since 1983 and it would have disappeared after three issues had I not come along. It will be famous after Joanne Alice and I are all dead. It is one hell of a journal.

I'm pinning my hopes on making some serious bread off the book and using it sell more books.

But...

If my fellow Americans care so little for the mortal fate of one such as I that I must die on the street...

C'est la vie!

I can assure you I have known more joy and success in life than most ever know. I used the death of my best friend to do cancer research which led to a great advance in the early detection of cancer which is sparing lives even as we speak. I can have no credit for it but I know what I did and in fact can feel on a spiritual level the warm glowing gratitude of people who know not who they thank

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The twin faced god he worships.
On one face the arrogant discern of self-praise pontificating in accolades of grandeur the unchallengeable truths.
On the other face the cringing grimace of self-pity reproving any from who respect, adoration and belief is not forthcoming.

And devious internet intervention.
Are you any relation to Greg Layton who was Dir I&R at FCDC in the early seventies?

Also George, misrepresenting another person's theology is usually held in low regard.

I am a professing Christian of Judeochristian Universalist cant.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
COPD

Plus now I've got some heart trouble.

If I can get some $$$ I should be able to stretch it out otherwise it's acey-deucy whether I make the scripturally ordained three score and ten in october next year

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I'm pinning my hopes on making some serious bread off the book and using it sell more books.

But...

If my fellow Americans care so little for the mortal fate of one such as I that I must die on the street...
This I agree

The reason for that Birdy is very simple, each time we stumble upon a homeless person it triggers our fear to encounter the same fearful situation..
So people don't wan't to see it..Fear!
Nobody has total immunity against this situation. Next one could be me.
But war veterans are way more vulnerable to encounter such situation as no country take proper care of them in healing their traumas and giving real help to restablish a normal life. in reagards to the lenght time it takes. War leave scarves that will never be totally healed.

It's the same reason why they don't look at you neither say ''hello'' ..it's their fear.
Samething happens with death and peole extremely sick or dying...or extreme poverty.

But this suffering of you will also be a gift , since you are preparing to walk your next path alone..because at the end, we are alone with ourselve. So be your best friend and kind to you!
There are ways out of suffering and only those whoare touching the suffering can walk on the other side.

Birdy
I'll be glad if you can make some money with your book and work out better living conditions for you.
Take care.

Lotus
XXX

Last edited: