What's new

The Thetan Paradox or How to Become a Scientologist for Free

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Justine156
Scientologist
Profile Page Follow Ignore
Member Since: Apr 25, 2018 Messages: 39 Ratings Received: +38 Trophy Points: 1 Bookmarks: 0

Does not show that she is banned......

But it seems that all of her various avatars with her supposed pictures have been removed.....it looks like maybe Emma did some editing?

Where did you see that it said banned in her avatar? I can't find that attachment.
No, because she was not banned. She is only playing around with her STATUS (seeking attention): "BANNED", "Banned" and now "Scientologist". One can adapt it to anything he wants.....

The "various avatars" with here supposed pictures were removed by herself when she chose another picture as her avatar. Now her avatar is a provocative picture with "www-saintology-org" after her last fake-picture with the freedom-medal didn't have the desired effect.

Emma did nothing, and if you want to see the old pictures the screenshots are still there in the two threads.

It didn't say banned in her avatar, it said banned in her status BELOW THE AVATAR - screenshot above - how to do it above.

Here is the screenshot-attachment from my posting above - it is still there:

justine156_avatar_5-jpg.14268

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
No, because was not banned. She is only playing around with her STATUS (seeking attention): "BANNED", "Banned" and now "Scientologist". One can adapt it to anything he wants.....

The "various avatars" with here supposed pictures were removed by herself when she chose another picture as her avatar. Now her avatar is a provocative picture with "www-saintology-org" after her last fake-picture with the freedom-medal didn't have the desired effect.

Emma did nothing, and if you want to see the old pictures the screenshots are still there in the two threads.

It didn't say banned in her avatar, it said banned in her status BELOW THE AVATAR - screenshot above - how to do it above.

Here is the screenshot-attachment from my posting above - it is still there:

justine156_avatar_5-jpg.14268

It is still where.....just in your posting? I don't see it anywhere on this website. :confused:

Where are the screenshots of her previous avatars? Help me....:begging:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is still where.....just in your posting? I don't see it anywhere on this website. :confused:
No it is not anywhere else simply because SHE REMOVED IT. But it is saved for the future in my postings where she can't change/remove it. If you look through my previous postings you will find all versions of the old avatar-screenshots.

You can go to your profile page and "upgrade your status" to anything you want e.g. "Hubbard-mistress", "Marty-sycophant" or like in this case "BANNED". And you can delete older avatars and replace it with a new one.

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
No it is not anywhere else simply because SHE REMOVED IT. But it is saved for the future in my postings where she can't change/remove it. If you look through my previous postings you will find all versions of the old avatar-screenshots.

You can go to your personal settings and "upgrade your status" to anything you want e.g. "Hubbard-mistress", "Marty-sycophant" or like in this case "BANNED". And you can delete older avatars and replace it with a new one.
I see you saved her avatar with the freedom medal.......did you save all of the rest of them too?

Jim Dandy

Patron with Honors
To the tune of Wild Thing by The Troggs:

Justine.....you make my heart sing
You make everything.....grooovy
Justine!

Justine I think you float my needle
But I wanna know for sure
Come on....let me hold the cans now
It's floating

Justine....My ruds are flying
You make everything....Tone 40
Justine!

FoTi

Crusader

Justine!

It's floating

Justine!
You want to hold Justine's cans to float your needle? :handcuffs: :yourecute:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Justine156
Scientologist
Profile Page Follow Ignore
Member Since: Apr 25, 2018 Messages: 39 Ratings Received: +38 Trophy Points: 1 Bookmarks: 0

Does not show that she is banned......

But it seems that all of her various avatars with her supposed pictures have been removed.....it looks like maybe Emma did some editing?

Where did you see that it said banned in her avatar? I can't find that attachment.
Look to the left, FoTi

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Justine!

It's floating

Justine!

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron

Justine!

It's floating

Justine!

I used to think the lyric was "Little Martians on the street," instead of "Little boy she's from the street." Like you know, if you'd really been doing a lot of speed ... :nervous:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
I know there's some broken hearts on this thread. Sorry fellas.
Unrequited love. Maybe time for another musical interlude.

"Forbidden fruit. Why do I crave you?
Why did God make you? Just to torture me?"

"But it's just a dream, it can never be."

Kandace Springs, one of my very favorite pianists and singers, is currently
touring with Hall & Oates and Train throughout the summer. Three new
songs just released for download. You can check her out on YT if you like.

Last edited: