What's new

The Oblivion Rundown

Justine156

Scientologist
The original content of this post will have to be re-posted by another member of this forum to achieve its desired effect.

1/8​

Last edited:

Justine156

Scientologist
pastebin link deleted.

Banned for 2 weeks. If she's legit and we've read her wrong then she can come back. If she's an actual troll she can fuck off - Emma

Last edited by a moderator:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
[bcolor=#ffffff] [/bcolor]
Justine, since you're in France, have you noticed or been affected by the
Muslim invasion that we've been hearing about? Are those "no go" zones
in France for real or are they merely a press invention?

In Sweden, where I'm from, it's definitely a problem now and probably
forever. :no:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Justine, since you're in France, have you noticed or been affected by the
Muslim invasion that we've been hearing about? Are those "no go" zones
in France for real or are they merely a press invention?

In Sweden, where I'm from, it's definitely a problem now and probably
forever. :no:
Yeah, it's gotten really bad. When I was recently in Stockholm there was a huge furor when a radical far right politician campaigned for Mayor on a platform suggesting that they should enforce the rape laws against refugees.

The elite ultra-liberal, peace-loving Swedes went berserk "resisting" this fascist/racist/islamophobic idea, protesting in the streets, breaking windows and setting fires.

Finally when the entire city was shut down by riots, the humanitarian progressives and far right nazis reached a compromise. Thus it was that new legislation was immediately drafted (and enthusiastically passed by a 100% vote!) wherein Sweden WOULD prosecute rapists, but only non-Muslim white rapists.

Not for rape. For the far more heinous crime of cultural appropriation (i.e. stealing Islamic pop culture hobbies like rape).

I'm fairly sure all of this really happened because it was reported on CNN.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

What's your point Justine?
Oh my! This is getting kind of interesting now. . .

Originally Posted by Justine156

My point is this. I am from France. And people are attacking me for no reason. Yet, I am flourishing and prospering with new fabulous threads where I can fascinate and hold the attention units of ex-scientologists whom I am here to give humbly tendered r-factors.

ML,

Justine

ps: In my research, I recently made an unprecedented tech breakthrough! I discovered that ex-scientologists not only hate foreigners from France (xenophobic), they also hate foreigners from other planets (xenuphobic). That is why I have come here on a mission of mercy to raise their tone levels and help them see the good in Ron's tech.

R-factor to all beings (on this planet). While the above message may have been channeled, this should not be of any concern, because it was channeled verbatim.

HelluvaHoax!

I see now that by posting on this thread, I may have erred grievously. . .

Originally Posted by International Justice Chief

To: HelluvaHoax!
cc: Don Hubbard
cc: Billy Blowdown
cc: Commander Ex
Re: Ad hominem attacks vs. people you are not supposed to know are trolling.

You really goofed the floof this time. Okay buddy, you just lost your eternity!​
Don't even think of petitioning in future lifetimes, you cocksucking SP!​
ML,​
International Justice Chief
Church of Scientology​

Originally Posted by Don Hubbard

Dear IJC,

Really?

Seriously? I lost my eternity?

Again?

My previous decades-old offer still stands ! To wit, I am willing to donate a new mimeo machine and lifetime supply of goldenrod paper if you will simply send me a copy of my SP Declare.

The planet will be better off if you will release this top secret, classified, ultra-confidential document. Some people are still very confused whether they should disconnect from me and kill my pets, so let's get this put in writing in order to make planetary clearing a reality!

ML,

Don Hubbard

Last edited:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Guess we'll just have to wait until she cannot update her post any longer. :D
(Or did Emma give her mod/admin rights?! ;) )

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
What's your point Justine?
The point of Justine ? Thats easy:

She wants to get the feeling, that you (and everybody else) understands her fully.

No, she will not tell you how to achieve that. If you love her truly, you will know it..... perfect logic, isn't it ?

FoTi

Crusader
The point of Justine ? Thats easy:

She wants to get the feeling, that you (and everybody else) understands her fully.

No, she will not tell you how to achieve that. If you love her truly, you will know it..... perfect logic, isn't it ?
Snowflake logic.....:scratch:.....?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Justine, in my opinion anyone who says R factor and means it, should probably be slapped. Or at least sent to their room without dinner.

HelluvaHoax!

I seemed to have missed all the fun. . .

Why did this forum's freaky francophile receive a 2-week ban?

Jeez, it is so.....sudden, and.......surprising, and......shockingly unexpectcted! Nobody could have ever possibly seen that coming! LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Justine, in my opinion anyone who says R factor and means it, should probably be slapped. Or at least sent to their room without dinner.
holyHell! I hope you are not referring to post #8 on this thread. . .

Because, over here at the Church of Hoaxology, we have a crack team of full-time investigators working around the clock---trying to determine if that post was a "channeled" hoax. (lol)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Oh wait.... I just noticed that Justine's avatar doesn't say "banned", so why does anyone think she is banned?