What's new

The Verdict

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
NOTE TO MODERATORS:

It is entirely predictable that the anti-birdsong cabal will petition to have this thread moved to "Members Only"

It belongs in general discussion where all readers can examine DIFFERENCES OF OPINION AND EXPERIENCE

Defendent: L. Ron Hubbard

The Verdict: As all statutes of limitations have long since expired w/o charges being filed all charges are summarily dismissed

Moreover, said charges were mostly utter garbage to begin with and those with any small substance just aren't levied against a researcher whose work has been widely verified

Now if there are any brave souls who are willing to stand up IN FRONT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC to appeal this verdict we could have a bright lively conversation

Added later:

That is some of Hubbard's work is verified. Some things, such the implants of Helatrobus might be of some value in a way similar to a student of zen meditating on the sound of one hand clapping but personally when I hear two hands clapping for Helatrobus i find it grating

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
NOTE TO MODERATORS:

It is entirely predictable that the anti-birdsong cabal will petition to have this thread moved to "Members Only"

It belongs in general discussion where all readers can examine DIFFERENCES OF OPINION AND EXPERIENCE

The Verdict: As all statutes of limitations have long since expired w/o charges being filed all charges are summarily dismissed

Moreover, said charges were mostly utter garbage to begin with and those with any small substance just aren't levied against a researcher whose work has been widely verified

Now if there are any brave souls who are willing to stand up IN FRONT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC to appeal this verdict we could have a bright lively conversation

Added later:

That is some of Hubbard's work is verified. Some things, such the implants of Helatrobus might be of some value in a way similar to a student of zen meditating on the sound of one hand clapping but personally when I hear two hands clapping for Helatrobus i find it grating
I find the defendant L Ron Hubbard guilty of charges of bad rhetoric or misleading rhetoric in the name of clear's and/or OT's to be had using L Ron Hubbard procedures to obtain such states of existence known as "clear" and "OT".

I rest my case, guilty as charged, no clears or OT's.

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
I would like to address the judge at the sentence hearing. Mr. Hubbard is no longer living so he can not be punished however his writings are still published and provide an income stream for Scientology therefore I would like to appeal to the court to make a unique decision in that Scientology be ordered to cease publication of any and all books by LRH or books related to Scientology, furthermore they be required to buy back any and all of same books (at their current pricing, regardless of edition) from any member, ex-member or non-member, all books are to be destroyed. Note: the term books will also apply to any media form including but not limited too CD, DVD, Video or audio cassette.

Reactions: Gib

FoTi

Crusader
I would like to address the judge at the sentence hearing. Mr. Hubbard is no longer living so he can not be punished however his writings are still published and provide an income stream for Scientology therefore I would like to appeal to the court to make a unique decision in that Scientology be ordered to cease publication of any and all books by LRH or books related to Scientology, furthermore they be required to buy back any and all of same books (at their current pricing, regardless of edition) from any member, ex-member or non-member, all books are to be destroyed. Note: the term books will also apply to any media form including but not limited too CD, DVD, Video or audio cassette.
I just threw most of what was left of mine in the trash today ......:trash:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I find the defendant L Ron Hubbard guilty of charges of bad rhetoric or misleading rhetoric in the name of clear's and/or OT's to be had using L Ron Hubbard procedures to obtain such states of existence known as "clear" and "OT".

I rest my case, guilty as charged, no clears or OT's.

That won't make it past this desk Gibby.

Shortly before the Super Bowl against the St Louis Rams in 2002 I augured Tom Brady for five Super Bowl wins. I doubt he has ever heard of me but I have been coaching him on an "OT" level ever since. He is the only QB with 5 rings and 114 million witnesses saw an unprecedented and exhilerating performance when he nailed my augur to the wall

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

Ahem...

Motion denied.

We do have freedom of the press and religion throughout most the English speaking world. I suppose it's only a small minority of us who are actually in favor such things but it took many horribly bloodstained centuries to gain such law and we few remain resolved and resolute about handing them on to our posterity informing them they to will spill precious blood if they will as we leave them as legacy

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Clearly the judge hearing this case against L. Ron Hubbard must recuse himself due to severe conflicts of interest, including being an admitted Hubbard Apologist.

However, as history has clearly shown this judge will hold onto this case just as a pit bull would hold onto a T-bone steak.

So, as a result of careful consideration of the circumstances, the ESMB Bar Association declares:

Judge Pigeon is hereby removed from this case and sentenced to 2 weeks in the chain locker as punishment for ethical breaches.

Announcement to be made later on replacement judge.

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader

Shortly before the Super Bowl against the St Louis Rams in 2002 I augured Tom Brady for five Super Bowl wins. I doubt he has ever heard of me but I have been coaching him on an "OT" level ever since. He is the only QB with 5 rings and 114 million witnesses saw an unprecedented and exhilerating performance when he nailed my augur to the wall
Youre coaching Tom Brady on XENU? :omg:

Gib

Crusader
Ahem...

Motion denied.

We do have freedom of the press and religion throughout most the English speaking world. I suppose it's only a small minority of us who are actually in favor such things but it took many horribly bloodstained centuries to gain such law and we few remain resolved and resolute about handing them on to our posterity informing them they to will spill precious blood if they will as we leave them as legacy
yes we have freedom of the press and religion.

I hope one day we will have laws on bad or misleading rhetoric of people using ethos, pathos and logos to convince or persuade telling lies in their use of ethos, pathos and logos.

http://pathosethoslogos.com/

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Clearly the judge hearing this case against L. Ron Hubbard must recuse himself due to severe conflicts of interest, including being an admitted Hubbard Apologist.

However, as history has clearly shown this judge will hold onto this case just as a pit bull would hold onto a T-bone steak.

So, as a result of careful consideration of the circumstances, the ESMB Bar Association declares:

Judge Pigeon is hereby removed from this case and sentenced to 2 weeks in the chain locker as punishment for ethical breaches.

Announcement to be made later on replacement judge.
The ESMB Bar has the power to refuse to serve me Southern Comfort and to stir my vodka martini's rather than shake them.

Good to see you punching in Pitsy. I greatly enjoy our dialogue and hope you will balance your humorous postings with more serious.

I don't think of myself as a Hubbard apologist but if it is charged against me I must plead Nolo Contondere

It is a widely held belief at this venue that a certain brash hack writer of pulp fiction off the American prairie was a con man, a fraud, and a complete rotter.

I view him much differently. I wish I could, with fullness of heart most enthusiastically recommend Auditor training in a CLV but I can't. I'm very grateful for this venue because here I can give my personal testimony to Ron's genius because there are so many will give all due caution to any my words might inspire

It's been a while since I said this and it's a line I always liked; I would no more send some seeker in to CoS than tell some horny young buck where to get fellatio from a cannibal.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Youre coaching Tom Brady on XENU? :omg:

I'm not actually privy to any CoS Confidential materials sweetheart

What i do is 98.3% beyond words but one of the ways it comes out is when Tom was asked the secret of his stellar working relationship Bellycheck he said "He's the coach. I'm the player."

FoTi

Crusader
I'm not actually privy to any CoS Confidential materials sweetheart

What i do is 98.3% beyond words but one of the ways it comes out is when Tom was asked the secret of his stellar working relationship Bellycheck he said "He's the coach. I'm the player."
The Confidential materials are all online now.

Bellycheck? What is that?

Are you saying you are the coach and Tom is the player?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Confidential materials are all online now.

Bellycheck? What is that?

Are you saying you are the coach and Tom is the player?
Bellycheck?

That's how I refer in writing to Patriots head coach Bill Belichek. "What is in a name?" asks The Bard. Coaches and NCO's are famous for investigating their charges "intestinal fortitude"; guts. "That was just a little gut check soldier" said the sergeant to the bedraggled recruit. Bill seems to be utterly uncanny in his ability to evaluate the innards of players bellies.

Belichek is the coach. Tom is the player.

What I'm saying is if someone receives my coaching they are likely to understand simple basic principles of sensible endeavours.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I don't think of myself as a Hubbard apologist but if it is charged against me I must plead Nolo Contondere
Nice try. Only problem being that you already pleaded Guilty many months ago.

You admitted on this very forum that you are a Hubbard apologist.

Do you need me to find your quote for you?

Your nolo contendere plea isn't going to fly.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

And all this time I thought Tom Brady and his team were responsible for that! Silly me I should have asked my self, "What would Ron do?"

FoTi

Crusader
And all this time I thought Tom Brady and his team were responsible for that! Silly me I should have asked my self, "What would Ron do?"
Yeah, well......don't forget that bunch who said they brought down the Berlin Wall with their OT POWERZ....:p

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Absolutely...

They are most certainly responsible for the result.

I still did what I did GL

To act upon a spiritual level is to pass leaving no more trace than left by the shadow of a blade of grass as it moves with the sun's traverse...

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice try. Only problem being that you already pleaded Guilty many months ago.

You admitted on this very forum that you are a Hubbard apologist.

Do you need me to find your quote for you?

Your nolo contendere plea isn't going to fly.
Nolo Contendere is Latin for "No Contest" which is essentially what I said the first time Pitsy. If you want to label me an apologist I won't contest it but it is not a mantle I accept

I am an honest student of the work of Mr. Hubbard and his colleagues, a study from which I have gained tremendous benefit. I am also a critic of his work and most particularly a critic of Co$$$ which $UXXX rotten lizard eggs then farts in the bathtub and eats the bubbles.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, well......don't forget that bunch who said they brought down the Berlin Wall with their OT POWERZ....:p

Students of Hubbard's work were involved with that FoTi

I know.

I was one of them though not directly part of any CoS group.

As I have mentioned on this board I was recruited as a CIA asset in October of 1980 and verbally invested with a diplomatic portfolio under the usual conditions of M.I. (Military Intelligence, Mission Impossible) "plausible deniability".

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Absolutely...

They are most certainly responsible for the result.

I still did what I did GL

To act upon a spiritual level is to pass leaving no more trace than left by the shadow of a blade of grass as it moves with the sun's traverse...
I have to wonder. Had it been Confucius that had been the one to do what you did, would his humility have made him content with the exact amount of acknowledgement for the deed as the trace left by the shadow of a blade of grass as it moves with the sun's traverse?