What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Scientologists believe their messianic gurus are divine spiritual masters that are leading them to heaven on earth, and beyond. What a lovely little surprise they will each have one day upon discovering that all that they believed to be ethical and pure and good is criminal and corrupt and evil. Any other questions on why Scientologists are dense as hell and steadfastly refuse to allow themselves to confront the truth about Scientology?
After spending many years of my life working for Scientology, believing I was working for a benevolent organization, when I began to see the true nature of the organization I had been helping - - this was the most difficult thing in my life to confront. That was MY wall of fire.

I suspect that for some who are still in that they're still in because they're unable to confront the truth, just as I was. Even after I was out it took me years to see who they really are.

I suspect that once society sees them AS-IS they'll quickly vanish.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
LOL,

Just wondering (here, because he this is so stupid):
Did Don Alonso commit suicide or did "the church" not pay him enough ? I mean since weeks no new hate-video from this corner .....

He's a Twitterer now. Instead of using celebrities to cull new people, he posts pictures of cats, dogs, dolphins. It's just adorable!!!!
Occasionally, he gets someone to spar with. But his arguments are tired, and the exes are wearing him down. That's adorable, too!!

RogerB

Crusader
Tanchi . . . keep practicing, you'll get it . . . your posts are worth the effort.

The trick is to simply hit "+ Quote" at the bottom right of the post you want to cite then,
In your reply, once your cursor is flashing where you want to insert the quote, look to the bottom left and hit "Insert Quotes" . . . then,
be sure your cursor is below and outside of the inserted quote . . . and start typing.
:)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

^^^
I screwed this up again!! Its why I rarely post, lol

In addition to the above info, if you get trapped inside the post you are quoting/replying to and can't get out (it happens all the time) ... go into 'BB code Editor'' by hitting the icon that is on the top line, over to the right (above) ... directly above these pointers ^^^

That will allow you to bring your cursor out of the quote ... and then you can hit 'Use Rich Text Editor' to come out of it again (it will appear at the bottom left of this box).

It's the only way I know of to escape the quote once trapped inside it.

guanoloco

As-Wased
You can always fire up the ESMB mimeograph and telex and post away. Emma keeps those in the back room under HCO lock and key.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Just wondering (here, because he this is so stupid):
Did Don Alonso commit suicide or did "the church" not pay him enough ? I mean since weeks no new hate-video from this corner .....

ANSWER: Like all good OTs (Operating Trolls), Alanzo dutifully went up the Troll Grade Chart and achieved the miraculous state of Total Trolldom.

CYCLE OF A TROLL

START: Degraded being (homo sapiens) seeking to achieve homo novis, joins Scientology​
and promptly begins attacking the reactive mind--the source of all their problems & suffering.​
CHANGE: Despite exhausting self and finances, DB is not able not able to attain any of the miraculous​
states/powers Hubbard scientifically guaranteed, cult convinces DB that they can still achieve paradise​
on earth (and in the hereafter) by attacking the hidden SPs preventing Scientology from working on this​
planet. Thus, the DB now promptly begins taking responsibility and attacking the final barrier to OT---​
the cult's lack of money to complete vital sector-salvaging targets such as:​
-- build Ideal Orgs​
-- fund the IAS' fair game ops​
-- run Super Bowl ads​
-- put Ron's books in every library around the world​
-- flood the planet with TWTH booklets​
-- fund planetary dissemination campaigns​
-- build Sea Org reserves into billions of dollars in preparation of legal Armageddon​
safeguard the miraculous scripture inside nuclear-bomb-proof underground vaults.​
STOP: DB tries all of the above and miserably fails. DB blows. Cult leverages and exploits​
DBs new ruin---being a dead-broke, middle-aged, unemployed/unemployable expert in​
all things. Out of sheer financial desperation, stupidity and a predisposition to atttack​
anything the cult tells them to attack---the DB reboots their life with new cash flow​
and restored elite status by attacking the cult's enemies---whistleblowers and cult victims.​
SUPER-STOP: DB fails to shatter the cult's enemies, however they successfully achieve​
unprecedented gains (financial, not case). It's a great deal, the F/Ning DB calculates,​
because all they had to do for the cash and fleeting fame was attack and shatter themselves.​

CONCLUSION: Scientology is the only game in the universe where everyone[sup]1[/sup] wins!

[sup]1 [/sup]everyone -pronoun: 1. All beings on this planet. 2. (scn) The omnipotently, omnisciently, ethically infallible guru currently running Scientology on this planet (e.g. the Commodore and/or COB).

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

From another thread discussing:
"How To Treat Newly Duped Scientologists"

Ironically, the word duped means just what it appears (e.g. tricked, fooled, conned, defrauded, et al)---but it just as well could (unintentionally) mean duplicated. That's a monumentally huge & significant word in Scientology!

Paradoxically, the only people that actually "totally duplicate" Scientologists are SPs (ex-Scientologists). They know orders of magnitude more about Scientology and Scientologists than cult members in good standing[sup]1[/sup].

[sup]1[/sup] "Good Standing": (scn) 1. Upstat, ethical and standardly on-Source planet clearers. 2. A big being able to have big F/Ns on big lies.

ps: Oh damn, I got so carried away, I almost forgot to
include the material from that other thread! LOL

----------------

big bullbaiting wins from an American Ideal Org,
translated for an Italian promo piece. . .

16154-7_0_it.jpg

Actual translation. . .

slave%20planet_zpsgi4n6fih.jpg

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Oh no! They're still talking. . .

slave%20planet_zpsgi4n6fih.jpg

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE IF THAT CONVERSATION CONTINUED?

WOG
(getting up to leave)
Whoa, lady! My UPS truck is double parked outside, I gotta go!

SCIENTOLOGIST
(tone 40 command)
Sit down in that chair!

WOG
WTF, I'm leaving, bye!

SCIENTOLOGIST
Wait! Did you know that
Amanda Ambrose is a Scientologist?!!!

WOG
Who? Never heard of her.

SCIENTOLOGIST
Well, did you know that Isaac Hayes is an
OT Scientologist?

WOG
OT? What is that supposed to mean.

SCIENTOLGOGIST
It means Isaac has attained miraculous
superpowers and immortality.

WOG
Isn't Isaac Hayes dead?

SCIENTOLOGIST
Um...Hey, did I mention to you that Michael
Roberts was a dedicated Scientologist?

WOG
Who?

SCIENTOLOGIST
You know, the African American actor
who played a pimp in the 1970s
TV show Beretta?

WOG
Never heard of him. I wasn't even born
then. Hey why are all the people you
are telling me about black? I've been
delivering UPS packages to Scientology centers
for 12 years and I never once saw any
black folks up in here.

SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh well, I am using Ron's ARC triangle
to establish "reality" with you so that
your "affinity" will soar upwards
so you will fall in love with Scientology!

WOG
...and that's when I give you my charge cards?

SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh my goodness no! We are not interested in
your money---we're only here to help you!
Hey did you know that Louis Farrakhan
is a Scientologist?

WOG
LOL, you gotta be joking! Are you
fucking with me? That guy is a race baiting,
fanatical demagogue and sociopathic leader of
of a hate cult that openly promotes terrorism, violence
and murder against Jews and the entire white race!

SCIENTOLOGIST
Well! I totally get that that is your reality and
whatever is real to you is real to you. As a
Scientologist I would never invalidate your knowingness.
Did you know that our Founder, L. Ron Hubbard once went
to Africa to help free your soul brothers and sisters from whitey?
Hey wait, where are you going???!!!

WOG
(walking towards the door)
You're crazy. I am a UPS driver and I don't
know what any of that shit you're telling me means.

SCIENTOLOGIST
(chasing after WOG)
Wait! Wait!! Wait!!!
Did you know that one of Tom Cruise's
adopted kids is kinda black looking?!

HelluvaHoax!

QUESTION: By commissioning a bronze bust of himself, isn't Dr. Hubbard violating this precept of the "SCIENTOLOGIST'S CODE OF HONOR"?

"DON'T DESIRE TO BE LIKED OR ADMIRED"

76cb2c57acd3f13c441435dc2b6309acf48e3e26.jpg

ANSWER: No, not at all. Just because Dr. Hubbard ordered all Scientology orgs, centers, missions, AOs, St. Hills, ships and Management Bureaus to purchase (at great profit to himself) and prominently display the majestically inspiring bust of "Mankind's Greatest Friend"---he was not doing that in a sordidly low-toned effort to merely be liked or admired. He was doing it to be deified & worshipped as the infallible savior of mankind. Think Jesus, but with a yachts, mansions, a 4-pack-a-day habit of Kool non-filters and numbered Swiss bank accounts.

HelluvaHoax!

It seems that upstat OT Scientologists really did not like that last post. . .

Originally Posted by Billy Blowdown

I am deeply offended and outraged at the religious bigotry of that previous post about L. Ron Hubbard's motivations for having a hundreds of bronze busts made of himself. That is hate speech and I implore the moderators of this board to ban HelluvaHoax! for ad hominem attacks the Founder & Source of my religion!

Contrary to such hateful attacks, Ron's intentions were pure and ethical. You see Ron not only discovered the tech to free all beings from the MEST universe trap, he also applied his own tech! What I see when I look at Ron posing for that sculptor is the reincarnate Buddha, returned to Earth to finish the spiritual enlightenment he began 2500 years ago.

Ron states that "we didn't make it" back then because we were missing the study tech.

Thus, quite obviously, that is the reason LRH has gone to the trouble of personally paying a professional sculptor to do a CLAY DEMO of himself so we can all duplicate his amazingness for humbly gifting us the tech. If you have any doubts, look again at that photo (above) and just obnose the humility on Ron's blessedly saint-like face.

And I vehemently reject any snide implications that Ron's motivation was MEST profit! Anyone who has been on staff knows Ron's boundless generosity. I mean, he didn't even charge the orgs retail for those priceless busts and only required that each org pay $5000 each, which is obviously a deeply discounted wholesale figure, probably well below his costs!

ML,

William "Billy" Blowdown
OT VIII

My motto: "Always winning! Always F/Ning! Always Blowing Down!"

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
A thought strikes me... As someone who was in from 1973 to 1983, I'm aware of dateline paying and saw our mission engage in it. Back then, it was relatively easy to get away with.

But in these hyper-interconnected days, I wonder how long it will be before a $cn org can't find any local vendors to do anything for them without cash in hand up front. I'm sure word gets around...
I would imagine that suppliers these days would not deliver anything an a "bill us later" basis. You want food delivered? Put it on your credit card. What? Your credit card was cancelled? Well, that's too bad. Bye.

In my Scn days, I had people coming up to me, asking for loans so they could buy services. My response (after getting burned once) was "If the bank doesn't think you are an acceptable credit risk, then neither do I".

phenomanon

Canyon

^^^

In addition to the above info, if you get trapped inside the post you are quoting/replying to and can't get out (it happens all the time) ... go into 'BB code Editor'' by hitting the icon that is on the top line, over to the right (above) ... directly above these pointers ^^^

That will allow you to bring your cursor out of the quote ... and then you can hit 'Use Rich Text Editor' to come out of it again (it will appear at the bottom left of this box).

It's the only way I know of to escape the quote once trapped inside it.
Was stuck in there this morning. Glad to know it's not only me who got messed up in there.

FoTi

Crusader
Was stuck in there this morning. Glad to know it's not only me who got messed up in there.
You can get out by just erasing everything in the pink section with the backspace key. It will take you completely out and you can start over.

HelluvaHoax!

You can get out by just erasing everything in the pink section with the backspace key. It will take you completely out and you can start over.

I am not entirely sure, but has this discussion been about how to get "out of" the quoted section so that you can type your post below it?

I never studied it, but what I do when I am "stuck" in the quoted section is this:

1) Just highlight the quoted section.

2) Click on the ICON (above, bottom row, second-in from right, to the left of the "insert spoiler" icon, see it?) that is the "quote" icon.

3) That removes the quote box.

4) Type what ever you want to post below it.

5) Re-highlight the original post that you are responding to. Click on the QUOTE ICON again.

6) Voila!

Format savvy members probably have a simpler way, but what I described only takes 3 seconds, so I am happy, even if it is old school. lol

HelluvaHoax!

RSS Feed said:
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog​
What Happened to The Way to Happiness?
Before the “Colombian Miracle” where, according to scientology, distribution of The Way to Happiness reduced crime in Colombia by 90%, there was the Venezuelan Phenomenon — the Way to Happiness literally “saved the nation.” Two of the earliest IAS Freedom Medal winners were awarded their bauble for getting the WTH used by​
Government[.......]​

QUESTION: . What Happened to the Way to Happiness?

ANSWER: . Senior church management immediately canceled TWTH when it was discovered that it was very effectively eradicating crime, thus causing their own income stats to crash[sup]1[/sup].

[sup]1[/sup] Cult leaders promoting The Way To Happiness were becoming very unhappy---because eliminating crime meant the end of lying, coercion, fraud and terrorism---their most important and effective "successful actions".