What's new

From Ginger Sugerman: More about my husbands passing.

Jim Dandy

Patron with Honors
Ginger I appreciate you sharing your experience and perspective. I sense that you are telling the truth. I can also tell that you genuinely cared for and loved Arnie. This is a terrible tragedy.

I hope you recover well as time passes.

:rose:

Ginger I appreciate you sharing your experience and perspective. I sense that you are telling the truth. I can also tell that you genuinely cared for and loved Arnie. This is a terrible tragedy.

I hope you recover well as time passes.

:rose:
Thank you Jim. Yes I love him very much!! I am glad he is out of pain and suffering now. :::hugs:::

I dunno Tom, why don't you tell us?

If you do decide to tell us, please keep it factual, no innuendo, no passive aggressive BS, no rumour. Just facts thanks (not "alternative facts" but ACTUAL FACTS).
I agree Emma and thanks for backing me up as you have done !!! It mean a lot to me

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just because I asked for a plan to be paid back doesn't mean there was Scientology in my home LOL.
I don't know how much money was under consideration, but I don't think that it was so much that there was a written plan necessary, within 72 hours. Written plans for every sh*t are typically for Scientology and are called CSW (Completed Staff Work):
COMPLETED STAFF WORK, ..... 2. an assembled dispatch or packet which
(1) states the situation,
(2) gives all the data necessary to its solution,
(3) advises a solution, and
(4) contains a line for approval or disapproval by myself with my signature. .... (HCO PL.21 Nov 62)

The same applies to a target within a given time frame, typical for Scientology:
TARGET(S), an objective one intends to accomplish within a given period of time.

TARGET APPORTIONMENT OFFICER, the Target Apportionment Officer apportions short-range targets to other groups which when all done make up the completion of long-range targets for the whole area. (HCO PL 2 Dec 68)

BTW, if someone would demand from me such a written plan, (s)he would get a similar answer: "My plan is that you sue me. The reason is, that when I have to waste my time for unnecessary paperwork then the best is when I will do it at the court. That is the typical place for such stuff."

Farthest from the truth. He was not preparing for a divorce !! I have no idea where you got that idea ??
Now let's see:
Do you remember what you promised at your marriage ? Exactly, "Till death does part us." Not a judge, the death... Now, did he lend a hand to Mr. Death by shooting at you (and later at himself) ? Did he have already a gun ? If yes, then he was prepared for a divorce without a court....

We were both heated up and arguing. Have you never said anything you didn't mean during an argument ?
No, even in a heated discussion I mean everything exactly the way I say it - as you can see in my explanations above. BTW, I have never been a political correct sycophant, unlike some poopers.

Or your perfect ?
No, I am far away from being perfect, but it is not necessary to be perfect for this...

FIY, men are different than women. For example I have observed that men are like dogs. If two dogs are fighting and one lays on his back, the other dog stops fighting. If two men are fighting, as soon as one of them has the cognition, that the other could be stronger he pays the next beer at the bar and peace comes back. If two women are fighting, the fight is more brutal and lasts much longer.

What can we learn from that ? Men basically want their peace, but women always want an immediate solution for what actually crosses their mind. Here is a typical example:
We agreed to stay away from each other. On March 16th I sent a couple more emails to him but no response.
Is "sending a couple more emails" "staying away from each other" ? IMHO, no - it is more the effort for "an immediate solution for what actually crosses the mind". Naturally this nagging efforts lead to conflicts and since men primarily want their peace they look for a solution to remove the disturbing factors from their life - sometimes by leaving the battlefield, sometimes by applying force....

Last edited:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good Gawd....having been Arnie's friend for 30 years...and known him well for the last 18...
One thing we both agreed upon was THE WORST of $cientology was watching people fall into
the Ex vs Ex, or Critic vs Critic...taking ALL of the attention off of "Hubbard, "dave" or $cientology".

The only reason Ginger is telling HER side of it is some knuckleheads began accusing her of
Totally insane, false things. I was there and saw the proof. I called up one of the knuckleheads as
She had written lie after lie. She continued, with Ginger giving her fact after fact. Finally, when backed
Into a corner....with all of her "Proof" shown to be false....she yelled at Ginger, on the phone:
"WELL IF ARNIE HAD NOT MARRIED YOU, HE'D BE ALIVE TODAY".

What bullshit!!
Arnie is dead today due to
1) SEVERE PAIN
2) OXYCODONE
3) PARANOIA CAUSED BY $CIENTOLOGY
and
4) A GUN.
He is not dead due to Ginger, and he would hate people putting all this attention on him.
Best to you all :)

Tory/Magoo

Jim Dandy

Patron with Honors
I don't know how much money was under consideration, but I don't think that it was so much that there was a written plan necessary, within 72 hours. Written plans for every sh*t are typically for Scientology and are called CSW (Completed Staff Work):

The same applies to a target within a given time frame, typical for Scientology:

BTW, if someone would demand from me such a written plan, (s)he would get a similar answer: "My plan is that you sue me. The reason is, that when I have to waste my time for unnecessary paperwork then the best is when I will do it at the court. That is the typical place for such stuff."

Now let's see:
Do you remember what you promised at your marriage ? Exactly, "Till death does part us." Not a judge, the death... Now, did he lend a hand to Mr. Death by shooting at you (and later at himself) ? Did he have already a gun ? If yes, then he was prepared for a divorce without a court....

No, even in a heated discussion I mean everything exactly the way I say it - as you can see in my explanations above. BTW, I have never been a political correct sycophant, unlike some poopers.

No, I am far away from being perfect, but it is not necessary to be perfect for this...

FIY, men are different than women. For example I have observed that men are like dogs. If two dogs are fighting and one lays on his back, the other dog stops fighting. If two men are fighting, as soon as one of them has the cognition, that the other could be stronger he pays the next beer at the bar and peace comes back. If two women are fighting, the fight is more brutal and lasts much longer.

What can we learn from that ? Men basically want their peace, but women always want an immediate solution for what actually crosses their mind. Here is a typical example:

Is "sending a couple more emails" "staying away from each other" ? IMHO, no - it is more the effort for "an immediate solution for what actually crosses the mind". Naturally this nagging efforts lead to conflicts and since men primarily want their peace they look for a solution to remove the disturbing factors from their life - sometimes by leaving the battlefield, sometimes by applying force....

Hey uncover I had a realization:

You're both a dick AND an asshole. Which means you can actually go fuck yourself!

So do that. :bigfinger:

Now let's see:

I won't even dignify this with an answer.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
This probably won't be a popular opinion here, but I don't see that Scientology is 100% to blame for Arnie's issues.

Lots of people went through worse than what he went through in Scientology, and for a longer time, and got out lot more recently, and are now doing fine. Some are doing great.

IMO, Arnie had issues to begin with. Scientology, other nutjob conspiracy groups he got involved in, and drugs (and probably other things) made him worse.

But they weren't the root cause.

JMO.
Ginger writes above: "I agree it's sad. But after certain people spreading I murdered him, poisoned him etc. The truth needed to come out."

I can't know, but I can make an educated guess (from an education I have gotten here, from Mike Rinder's site, from Tony's site, etc.) that scientology is involved in that and have not stop their attacks. Some folks may be doing fine now but this is still happening. scientology may not be the root cause but there is what looks to be an ongoing project feeding off of and adding to what has already happened. If it is scientology that are feeding these lies they should not get any kind of pass because they were not involved in ALL of the issues leading up to these past incidents. Any ill will toward Ginger here or elsewhere is an added bonus for these people.

OSAOPS

Patron with Honors
Simple fact is, months before the shooting, AL was inquiring about an in-law based in CW, FL who had a weapon.

Why would he do that?

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
Simple fact is, months before the shooting, AL was inquiring about an in-law based in CW, FL who had a weapon.

Why would he do that?
Again, if you think that played a role in his death tell the police! His suicide is explainable and not every action one takes prior to killing themselves can or should be attributed the reason they made that choice. Even IF he was concerned that a family member had a gun that doesn't change the simple fact he attempted to kill his wife and then took his own life.

What are you trying to accomplish with your comments? Do you want Mrs. Lerma to feel guilty? I can tell you from my experience, she probably does feel guilty, ANYONE whose spouse kills themselves does. The guilt and mindfuck we put on ourselves is far worse than you can imagine. We wonder what we could have said or done to help them, we run thru the "if I only" senarios until we begin to think we really could have stopped it, when the simple truth is if someone is to the point where they feel taking their life is the only way out NOTHING will stop them.

I hope you never have to live with that kind of self-imposed guilt. I hope you never have people questioning every action your spouse made or how you conduct your private life. Its hard enough to wrap you head around what happened as it is and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Try to have compassion and empathy for Ginger instead of thinking there is some nefarious plot that you have to expose.

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You

Why would he do that?

Because you, Tom Padgett - his very good friend and confidante, as you keep telling everyone - successfully persuaded Arnie Lerma that his life was in immediate danger from David "Darth Midget" Miscavige and Co$ OSA. So he armed himself.

You also used your extreme Undue Influence on Arnie to persuade him that his wife, Ginger Sugerman, was a party to this non-existent OSA murder plot. The rest is now tragic history.

Since you failed to get your desired product of Ms. Sugerman's death, you continue with this asinine PR campaign against her. You, sir, are an evil, psychotic sociopath and may God help you, because noone else can.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
ex-Sea Org Member and declared SP
email: [email protected]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
She was shot and her husband killed himself. How were you harmed in all of this?

scientology fucks with peoples lives. This sort of thing is an accomplishment to scientology. Adding more to it without regard to scientology's hand in it is also an accomplishment to scientology. There are some fucked in the head people out there because of the time they have spent learning from scientology and adding more hate to this woman's life is helping scientology destroy her utterly. scientology presents many faces but this type of face represents one of the truer aspects of what scientology is.
I think there are zealots in CoS who do think it an accomplishment and others with a more humane attitude

but...

It's an accomplishment or not to persons...

scientology is not an entity per se

What occurred months before the shooting, that motivated AL to inquire about an in-law based in FL who had a weapon?
First off Arnie has no calls in his call history on his cell phone to a Clearwater phone number. Arnie didn't need to inquire or obtain a weapon he had three of his own. I know what your doing here and it isn't going to work. Again, please do tell the entire truth, not some innuendo that leaves a big fat mystery for all.