What's new

Scientology's TOP 100 biggest lies

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
L. Ron Hubbard's poetic liscence was in good order and he was entirely fit to produce not...

LIES!!!

Which obscure and destroy Truth but...

FICTION!!!

Which to the enlightenable soul REVEAL Truth

It is a Classic Hegelian Dialectic; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis

THESIS: Scientology is truth to enlighten enable and liberate the soul

ANTITHESIS: Scientology is lies to deceive entangle and enslave the soul

SYNTHESIS: Scientology is fiction to reveal truth which may, perhaps enlighten, enable and liberate the soul

And you who scream "Lies! Lies! Lies!" are stuck in the Antithesis having been, as was I, painfully disabused of the Thesis

I will here again present an analogy, a sort of parable if you will...

Consider a color photograph and the negative from which it is produced.

A good color photograph presents a lovely record of material reality

but...

While the negative has the same lines and forms...

It's coloration is entirely bizarre

And you who are stuck in Antithesis see lies when you look outward fr being bound to your own lies within; your own personal to love, seek and accept Truth..

And the absolute key to the transformation from Antithesis to Synthesis is recognize the one single primary fiction Hubbard presents; the very peak of the towering ziggurrat of the mind he engineered. It is on the "OTVIII" course on the auditing side of the grade chart and the CLVIII course on the training side of the grade chart where the fiction that Y'sua Ha Mosach of Nazareth born in Bethlehem at the end of the reign of Herod the First is not The Anointed One; The Christ

He has given us a new Commandment. It is in two parts. The second part is very much like the first part:

Love God with all your heart and soul, love your neighbor as you love yourself

Put your hand in the hand of the Man who stilled the water
Put your hand in the hand of the Man who calmed the sea
Take look at yourself and you can look at others differently
By putting your hand in the hand of the Man from Galilee

Giving him the hand is Christian CCH One

The big Christian CCH is Follow His hand and contribute to it's motion

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
SYNTHESIS: Scientology is fiction to reveal truth which may, perhaps enlighten, enable and liberate the soul
:duh:
OK, seriously, that is the most amazing, bizarre, creative and completely insane explanation for Hubbard's "tech" ever! Well done! I think we've reached the ultimate core delusion. If you can believe this, you will never exit Scientology's fairyland.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't worry about losing lower alimentary sphincter control Bill...

Often happens when someone runs across a proselyte's well tossed shot put

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, seriously, that is the most amazing, bizarre, creative and completely insane explanation for Hubbard's "tech" ever! Well done! I think we've reached the ultimate core delusion. If you can believe this, you will never exit Scientology's fairyland.
Amazing!
Bizarre!
Creative!
Completely Insane!

Thank you Bill; that's the best review anything I've written has ever received...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
His Piltdown Man personality is in restim, he just needs to do a hundred hours of objectives. :D

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
THESIS: Scientology is truth to enlighten enable and liberate the soul
CP. I've refrained from commenting on your posts until now....................

Are you on some form of mind altering drug? You sound just as bat shit nuts as Hubbard did!!!

In reply to the quote:

Scientology is a pile of crap designed to enlighten one's bank account, and liberate as much £/$ from people as it possibly can.

PERIOD!!!!

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
CP. I've refrained from commenting on your posts until now....................

Are you on some form of mind altering drug? You sound just as bat shit nuts as Hubbard did!!!

In reply to the quote:

Scientology is a pile of crap designed to enlighten one's bank account, and liberate as much £/$ from people as it possibly can.

PERIOD!!!!
PERIOD!!!! ?

Have you tried Tampax and Midol?

yes...

By his own admission CoS was designed by Ron to be a shop for the shearing of sheep

You might never grant any virtue or value to Hubbard's work and welcome both to your judgement and it's expression

But I will never ever dishonor myself by denying a large and deeply felt gratitude to L Ron Hubbard for engineering the tools I used to bring vast relief and profound spiritual epiphany to my lifelong best friend Billy Martin as his wife, son, sister and I gave him 24/7 TLC in the last few weeks of his life

I hope you will show me enough respect to examine a brief account of the happening on page six of "The Verdict" thread.

Thank you.

P.S. Jay-ziss! I'd like to be on a mind altering drug rather than be suffering the mind altering effects of advancing years and seriously declining health

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
PERIOD!!!! ?

Have you tried Tampax and Midol?

yes...

By his own admission CoS was designed by Ron to be a shop for the shearing of sheep

You might never grant any virtue or value to Hubbard's work and welcome both to your judgement and it's expression

But I will never ever dishonor myself by denying a large and deeply felt gratitude to L Ron Hubbard for engineering the tools I used to bring vast relief and profound spiritual epiphany to my lifelong best friend Billy Martin as his wife, son, sister and I gave him 24/7 TLC in the last few weeks of his life

I hope you will show me enough respect to examine a brief account of the happening on page six of "The Verdict" thread.

Thank you.

P.S. Jay-ziss! I'd like to be on a mind altering drug rather than be suffering the mind altering effects of advancing years and seriously declining health
CP.

Yes, you have my respect with regard to Billy Martin. (I did read your post). I've also said a few times in various posts that I have no problem with anyone who wishes to be in scientology. It's their choice.

However, the ABUSES of scientology must stop. This includes the financial fleecing of people, ruining kids lives, disconnection of families, using Sea Org slave labour to effectively line Miscavige's pockets etc.......

Really the whole thing should have a government health warning on it.

My personal verdict on the benefits of scientology is that some basic courses will be of benefit to some people, and others will be of benefit to other people. But the benefits, in my opinion, in comparison with the whole entity, are very small.

When it comes to stuff like the OT levels I think that they will be of benefit to anyone who "believes", rather like most religions work with their believers. And if you don't believe, then it won't work!!

Take care.

PS. Mind altering drugs may not stave off advancing years and declining health, but you may not notice that you have either of these things afterwards! lol

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you for checking out the story...

It was a wondrous thing, one of the most intense moments of my life and to my surprise intensely pleasurable

I had one single moment off alone when I spent about twenty minutes crying my heart out but mostly intense pleasure; every single moment with my friend alive was so immeasurably pleasant

and...

to have been able to just spontaneously jump from Boston unbidden to arrive in Seattle just when he was diagnosed

this is...

in Catholic terms, "charismatic", in hippie terms "psychedlic", in secular terms "psychic" and in scieno terms "OT"

and what I was able to do by reason of love, personal christian faith, the fact that I had damn good material to work with; Billy was one tough buzzard who had lived RIGHT and deserved such pleasant fate...

BUT...

I could not have come close to performing as well as I did w/o auditor training

End abuses?

When the surface of the earth resembles the surface of the moon we will have an end to abuses and not before

Effective address of abuses...

Can ONLY be done with a deep intelligent respect and understanding of the truly profound virtues of Hubbard's work

p.s. Don't worry, I got a doobie in my pocket

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The list has just begun. Got more LIES to add?

SCIENTOLOGY’S TOP 100 BIGGEST LIES

1. Scn is The Bridge to Total Freedom.
2. You can become an Operating Thetan.
3. You can achieve the state of Clear.
4. There is no disconnection.
5. Fair Game is canceled.
6. Ron did not die, he purposely dropped his body in order to research upper levels for you.
7. The Sea Org is the most ethical group on the planet.
8. Scientology works.
9. Psychs are an evil wholetrack conspiracy to enslave you.
10. You need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get rid of body thetans if you want to be free and happy.
11. DMSMH results in mental health and clear.
12. L. Ron Hubbard is the true and only Source of freedom tech.
13. Scientology controls your ‘eternity’.
14. Hubbard is mankind’s greatest friend.
15. Keeping Scientology Working is the greatest good.
16. Scientology is a religion not a business.
17. Scientology believes in The Creed of the Church of Scn.
18. Church of Scientology believes in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
19. L. Ron Hubbard is an ethical Operating Thetan who rose above the bank to save mankind from eternal suffering.
20. Scientology handles the causes of war, criminality and insanity.
21. CoS senior management is not liars and criminals.
22. Scientology is the fastest growing religion in the world with over 10 Million members.
23. Scientology is clearing the planet.
24. Ron’s technology will make you cause over life.
25. All illness and accidents are from PTS and suppressives.
26. Ideal Orgs are ideal.
27. The Golden Age of Technology is unaltered LRH tech.
28. Applying ethics conditions makes one ethical.
29. Mary Sue Hubbard and the other criminal leaders of Scientology that went to prison were not following Hubbard’s policies and orders.
30. Office of Special Affairs is not the same as the Guardians Office except better at lying and hiding crimes.
31. The religious leader of CoS, COB, is not a sociopathic sadist who physically beats and psychologically terrorizes staff.
32. Hubbard didn't believe in or use drugs.
33. At the top of the Grade Chart beings can exteriorize with perception and other paranormal powers.
34. …
35. …
36. …
I submit numbers 2 and 9 are not lies and several others are exagerations of truth

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I submit numbers 2 and 9 are not lies and several others are exagerations of truth

Well, thanks! You inadvertently summed up the exact problem you have--far better than I ever could have. . .

"I submit......."

Yes, exactly!

That's precisely what you did and how you ended up a deluded cult victim.

You submitted.

It's quite similar to another fanatically deluded salvation cult, Islam---which literally means "submission" or "surrender".

Having submitted to Hubbard's encyclopedic volumes of lies, you unfortunately surrendered your common sense.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

SCIENTOLOGY’S TOP 100 BIGGEST LIES
1. Scn is The Bridge to Total Freedom.

2. You can become an Operating Thetan.
. . .
9. Psychs are an evil wholetrack conspiracy to enslave you.

Originally posted by Clay Pigeon

I submit numbers 2 and 9 are not lies.......

#2: You can become an Operating thetan. Not a lie? In a sense, you are right. If one actually clears the definition of "Operating Thetan" to full conceptual understanding.

Understand this---L. Ron Hubbard's lexicon of definitions was woefully incomplete and therefore frightfully inaccurate. Hubbard never revealed the true and actual definition of words. He only provided acceptable truths---or more accurately, acceptable definitions. Here is a cold-blooded and factual definition of Operating Thetan:

OPERATING THETAN - noun: 1. An imaginary godlike state accompanied by paranormal and miraculous powers, chief amongst them the miraculous feat of believing in the thoroughly debunked and ridiculous lies of a sociopathic clown messiah.

# 9: Psychs are an evil wholetrack conspiracy to enslave you. Not a lie? LOL

Helpful Tip:
  • Go to THIS LINK and acquire necessary resources for the next step of your program.
  • Do a clay demo on: "Why it is not a good thing to have big wins on Big Lies"

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
#2: You can become an Operating thetan. Not a lie?
I suspect that Clay gets confused with this concept because OT also means "Operating Troll" and so confuses the two definitions.

Plus his incidents during the Piltdown Man era are in restim as well, and this could contribute to the confusion. :yes:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, thanks! You inadvertently summed up the exact problem you have--far better than I ever could have. . .

Yes, exactly!

That's precisely what you did and how you ended up a deluded cult victim.

You submitted.

It's quite similar to another fanatically deluded salvation cult, Islam---which literally means "submission" or "surrender".

Having submitted to Hubbard's encyclopedic volumes of lies, you unfortunately surrendered your common sense.
HH!!!

Thank You for punching in!!!

As much as I love playing Badminton with PTS4 no one sends the shuttlecock screeching over the net like a pre-emptive strike by Marine paratroopers like you do!!!

"submit" also means "to enter into a discourse" and this plainly was it's usage and an obviously intelligent person you know this

Well...

I DIDN'T submit to the volume of lies; I examined the materials and sought the truth of them of which there is much

But as to lies...

The OTVIII course is the top of the auditing side of the Grade Chart. CLIX-CLXII being the reserved province of the Sea Org, the CLVIII course is effectively the top of the training side of the Grade Chart. On both Hubbard makes the clear simple direct statement that Y'sua Ha Moschiach of Nazareth is not The Christ.

Simple question HH...

Is this the truth or is it a lie?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I suspect that Clay gets confused with this concept because OT also means "Operating Troll" and so confuses the two definitions.

Plus his incidents during the Piltdown Man era are in restim as well, and this could contribute to the confusion. :yes:
And to you my greatly respected and dearly cherished foil...

Same question.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Can ONLY be done with a deep intelligent respect and understanding of the truly profound virtues of Hubbard's work
Birdy,

For this sentence to be true,

There would have to be a body of work from hubbard...

Unfortunately there was none Birdy...
His ''psychology'' ''therapy'' ''religious'' ''rehabilitation'' ''spiritual'' pseudo work are only experiments based on real body of works stolen from other serious people, really interested with the field of mind. Those experiments consisting of mind manipulation, use of drugs on his own kids and on himself, use of alchohol, use of black magic and sadistic sexual misconduct, use of labour camp to reframe behavior, ..in other words, exploit trust people have put in him to find way to reframe their mind into following him in total obedience in being abused. His sociopathic mind and his according policies , to become ethical member of a pseudo-religion of fake navy, failing in cheap movie making, and coercicion in music and song performers to appear on a cacaphonia of what he called a music album...

The only body of work he left is how to mind manipulate and harm people the most vicious ways!

:cool:

But I validate that you persist in admiring, praising and loving such a disgusting character who's spirit (if still living) needs it to get away of his lucifer quest...

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
HelluvaHoax! said:

"OPERATING THETAN - noun: 1. An imaginary godlike state accompanied by paranormal and miraculous powers, chief amongst them the miraculous feat of believing in the thoroughly debunked and ridiculous lies of a sociopathic clown messiah and the ability to find parking spaces. "

FTFY

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

#2: You can become an Operating thetan. Not a lie? In a sense, you are right. If one actually clears the definition of "Operating Thetan" to full conceptual understanding.

Understand this---L. Ron Hubbard's lexicon of definitions was woefully incomplete and therefore frightfully inaccurate. Hubbard never revealed the true and actual definition of words. He only provided acceptable truths---or more accurately, acceptable definitions. Here is a cold-blooded and factual definition of Operating Thetan:

OPERATING THETAN - noun: 1. An imaginary godlike state accompanied by paranormal and miraculous powers, chief amongst them the miraculous feat of believing in the thoroughly debunked and ridiculous lies of a sociopathic clown messiah.

# 9: Psychs are an evil wholetrack conspiracy to enslave you. Not a lie? LOL

Helpful Tip:
  • Go to THIS LINK and acquire necessary resources for the next step of your program.
  • Do a clay demo on: "Why it is not a good thing to have big wins on Big Lies"
Yes...

Once again HH, I never spell out "Operating Thetan" because I always did think it to be awfully clunky nomenclature for so sublime exquisite graceful and Godly a thing as spiritual enlightenment and development and even when I use the abbreviation OT I always put it in quotation marks, "OT", because while it is useful at this venue in terms of the commonly shared experience of the primary members of this board it (and the rest of the tech dictionary) is not part of my daily parlance...

But...

When my lifelong best friend Billy Martin was diagnosed with cancer in Seattle his wife sent me a note to alert me in Boston which I did not take from my postal box until several months later because I had already spontaneously left Boston for Seattle and that my friend accords quite well with the "OT" concept...

And then what I was able to do for him to gain him not only immense physical, emotional and psychological relief but profound spiritual epiphany does as well and I will never dishonor myself by refusing L. Ron Hubbard my deep personal gratitude for developing techniques which I successfully applied to do sump'n gooood for my dyin' pal

And I'll respond to #9 in my next post...