What's new

The Aftermath Foundation

Terril park

Sponsor
I just wanted to share something that happended to me, im having issue with stalking and needed some help so I reached out to aftermath see if they could help or give advice(ive already contacted lawyers who want too much money and dont understand the cult aspect)...aftermath has an email that doesnt have anyones name, so to start, i contacted them anonymously, and said i would give my name if i knew who i was speaking with. They didnt want to give it. if the names of who im supposedly speaking with are listed on your site, why cant they say who im speaking with. My problem is sensitive and risky to just tell anyone or a "no name" email..and you are public and out, im not.

Yeah guys, my story is fake-NOT, stop being so damned paranoid, you could have so many more people helping out and on your side. Im definetly backing away now as im sure others have.

I would gladly help them with something, much more in return for help and advice.thats how I am.

ironcially what happened to me was exactly what they said in this video, left me feeling like they could care less...im in desperate need of help and at wits end.
video:
" some people are going to say we dont care. send people to the foundation asking for help with bogus stories run away crying saying its a fake drama, working to turn people against each other. etc.."

they are pushing for donations hard, I hope they are doing the right thing with it. I hope some people really get helped. Praying that they are. they are getting a little too high on their horse for me.

I really needed help and what happened to me in the church was true, its just another dagger in the heart to say it's fake, im fake. yes, my story is one of the worst cases, and pretty much sounds unreal, thats why I need help and why i have to be careful about who I get help from - assholes.

IM definetly giving up on asking the Ex communnity for help, incredibly waay far gone. and yes, my life is one big unbeleivable shit storm due to a nasty f'ing cult. The not beleiving, no help available , is why so many people decide to end it(not me).

they just gave a score to the cult. good job guys.

besides anyway, its turning my stomach everytime Aaron says "things in the cult are useful and it wasnt so bad for him' too me its like telling people who were in the holcaust camps that it wasnt so bad and you found good thigns about it. sorry it really angers me. its a total scam through and through , its seriously hurting people, destroying lives on a regular basis.
The aftermath TV series were not fake.

This post may be.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
IM not talking about the show, i didnt say the aftermath TV show was fake..where are you reading that? im not talking about the aftermath TV series at all, anywhere

and im sorry, im not cult like, i tell it like it is, my honest opinions regardless of the reprecussions or who might hate me. DONT BE CULTY

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just wanted to share something that happended to me, im having issue with stalking and needed some help so I reached out to Aftermath Foundation non proft. to see if they could help or give advice(ive already contacted lawyers who want too much money and dont understand the cult aspect)...

Aftermath Foundation has an email that doesnt have anyones name, so to start, i contacted them anonymously, pouring my heart out and said i would give my name if i knew who i was speaking with. They didnt want to give it. if the names of who im supposedly speaking with are listed on your site, why cant they say who im speaking with. My problem is sensitive and risky to just tell anyone or a "no name" email..and you are public and out, im not.

Yeah guys, my story is fake-NOT, stop being so damned paranoid, you could have so many more people helping out and on your side. Im definetly backing away now as im sure others have.

I would gladly help them with something, much more in return for help and advice.thats how I am.

ironcially what happened to me was exactly what they said in this video, left me feeling like they could care less...im in desperate need of help and at wits end.
video:
" some people are going to say we dont care. send people to the foundation asking for help with bogus stories run away crying saying its a fake drama, working to turn people against each other. etc.."

they are pushing for donations hard, I hope they are doing the right thing with it. I hope some people really get helped. Praying that they are. they are getting a little too high on their horse for me.

I really needed help and what happened to me in the church was true, its just another dagger in the heart to say it's fake, im fake. yes, my story is one of the worst cases, and pretty much sounds unreal, thats why I need help and why i have to be careful about who I get help from - assholes.

IM definetly giving up on asking the majority of the Ex communnity for help, its incredibly waay far gone to the celebrity haze. and yes, my life is one big unbeleivable shit storm due to a nasty f'ing cult. The not beleiving, no help available , is why so many people decide to end it(not me). This board is the only place i have found rational helpful people and i thank you (=

they just gave a score to the cult. good job guys.

besides anyway, its turning my stomach everytime Aaron says "things in the cult are useful and it wasnt so bad for him' too me its like telling people who were in the holcaust camps that it wasnt so bad and you found good thigns about it. sorry it really angers me. the CULT is a total scam through and through , its seriously hurting people, destroying lives on a regular basis.
This is from the Aftermath website: "The Aftermath Foundation exists to help those who want to leave Scientology and the Sea Organization,
but lack a system of support they can rely on while getting on their feet in the outside world"

As I understand it (I read so much that I don't recall your specifics) you got out of scientology some time back. It might be that the Afterman Fdn has to keep its focus narrowly on the part that I underlined and is not really in a position to help those who have left sometime ago who are still in dire need. If that is so then it shows there is a need for support and assistance for a different category of those who have left sometime ago and are still having difficulty getting their feet back on the ground.

Roughly how long ago did you exit scientology?

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Thanks yes, I exited long ago, but my family is still in , so its causing me severe problems. I had to ask someone , or see if someone new someone who could help. They said they cant help because i wrote from an anoynmous email, so i just asked for a their name of who I was talking to. Their email is ALSO anonymous. They wanted my name, so if you think they cant help in my situation, which seems likely, that seems very strange of them to ask for my name. Thanks

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
"im having issue with stalking and needed some help"

Stalking is illegal so I think you should as a minimum make a police report. You could also go to your community legal aid or local university law school to get some discussion going with some law students. That might give you some additional ideas and also help spread the word about the abusive behaviour of the cult.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Thank you for the recommendations, i already checked out legal aid, they said they dont handle this kind of thing. I thought about going to a law school, but im nervous to utter the word scientologist and find some scientology connection and start a whole new wave of harrasment. It has to be someone I can trust, and most importantly someone who knows how a cult works.

Stalking is illegal, but if youve ever experienced it you will know there is very little protection from it. They have to have risen to thelevel of a person being maimed in the hospital and you have Solid proof directly connecting them. Right now I just have proof that it is going on, but I cant connect it to anyone person(with the exception of a few possible names in a legal matter that I cant connect the reason why they did the things..)

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Also I would say that without question that OSA has a program to destroy the Aftermath Fdn, and will be looking for ways to to trap any of its members. Also they will want to pull any information as to the Afterman Fdn operations. 68 years of attacking has helped OSA, its lawyers and other minions develop some sly methods.
The A & E Aftermath shows are a huge threat to DM, its lawyers, its money and its recruiting and also so very out there that surely some Scientologists will see the truth and leave,,,,which of course could lead to exposure and legal consequences well within the legal timeframe for lawsuits.....and now this....and safe open door into which excapees can run.
Be sure the gloves are off.
I see no reason not to give Aftermath your name. Do you really think all those members are going to attack you in anyway? They stand straight up fully exposed in public to stop the abuses. I can understand your frustration, but I and my family have been subject to much more than stalking so I have a very good first hand experience and ideas how OSA will use moles pretending as critics etc.
I hope you can get the help that you need to resolve your situation.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Thanks yes, I exited long ago, but my family is still in , so its causing me severe problems. I had to ask someone , or see if someone new someone who could help. They said they cant help because i wrote from an anoynmous email, so i just asked for a their name of who I was talking to. Their email is ALSO anonymous. They wanted my name, so if you think they cant help in my situation, which seems likely, that seems very strange of them to ask for my name. Thanks
On the website for the Aftermath Foundation it states (under link for "requesting help"):
"The Aftermath Foundation helps those who have recently left Scientology or the Sea Org, or those who want to leave..."
From what you posted here you don't seem to fall within this criteria.

That said, I doubt they'd be asking you for your name or any other information unless they were at least considering the possibility of helping you anyhow.

Given who is on the Board of the Foundation, and what I know of them, I have no doubt that they would protect the anonymity of those reaching out for help, and do all they could to help. But I doubt they would do so for someone who is anonymous, as they've got to verify that you're who you say you are before they're going to provide help.

Last edited:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Im not so trustful of one of them who talks a bit postively about scientology. and i know , they will say its divisive, i dont care because if I dont say exactly how i feel that is how bad thigns end up happening and corruption continues(not saying they are, just the theory of speaking your mind freely)
I would atleast like to know who Im in contact with.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Im not so trustful of one of them who talks a bit postively about scientology. and i know , they will say its divisive, i dont care because if I dont say exactly how i feel that is how bad thigns end up happening and corruption continues(not saying they are, just the theory of speaking your mind freely)
I would atleast like to know who Im in contact with.
And I'm sure that the Aftermath Foundation would at least like to know who THEY are in contact with before providing any personal information.

What dchoiceisalwaysrs said above as concerns OSA's intent to destroy the Foundation is absolutely true, and your earlier comments (I copied below, highlighted in yellow) is the exact type thing that Aaron was warning about earlier in his video.

[bcolor=#ffff99]IM definetly giving up on asking the majority of the Ex communnity for help, its incredibly waay far gone to the celebrity haze. and yes, my life is one big unbeleivable shit storm due to a nasty f'ing cult. The not beleiving, no help available , is why so many people decide to end it(not me). This board is the only place i have found rational helpful people and i thank you (=[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffff99]they just gave a score to the cult. good job guys.[/bcolor]

Many many people who have left Scientology have found help within the Ex community, both here on ESMB and elsewhere. So your comments are not just divisive but also false.

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Duh, thats what I said, it ended up strangely being exactly what his video said, thats why im a bit stunned to be in that position.to be in the postiion and then hearing those words in the video.

its just like the feeling of being declared Sp, you always thought, oh those nasty SPs' and then you yourself are declared and SP and its like - *lightbulb* its a strange position to be in.

honestly, its just another mind control tactic to say that...."its divisive" thats my whole point.

sorry, Im going to say whats on my mind, what ive experienced to be the truth. No one is beyond reproach or beyond criticsim, I dont care who you are.

A person saying what youve felt and experienced and not being scared to criticize it regarless of who it is is a GOOD THING.

DONT BE CULTY( or group think, or mob mentality, or whatever you want to call it)

anyhow, I tried to delete the post, but it got reposted and I asked for the reposts to be deleted also. hopefully they will be.

Last edited:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
because of people like you, you start to attack instead of help.im being attacked enoguh by a stalker, so dont need contributions to that.

I have no doubt it will beome a pile on.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
because of people like you, you start to attack instead of help.im being attacked enoguh by a stalker, so dont need contributions to that.
Was it an attack by me to point out that "The Aftermath Foundation helps those who have recently left Scientology or the Sea Org, or those who want to leave, but lack a system of support to rely on while getting on their feet in the outside world.", and that you don't meet ANY of that criteria? :unsure:

What exactly did I write that constituted an "attack"? :unsure:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
PLease , leave me alone now, thanks. I tried to delete it.

"as concerns OSA's intent to destroy the Foundation is absolutely true, and your earlier comments (I copied below, highlighted in yellow) is the exact type thing that Aaron was warning about earlier in his video.
So your comments are not just divisive but also false."

to stop someone from criticizing or negate what they are saying simply by calling them devisive is disgusting in my opinion and reminds me of the cult.

I contacted thinking that they could help me think on how to get help, what direction I could in in to make it stop. In return I would have helped even more greatly in return.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
sorry, Im going to say whats on my mind, what ive experienced to be the truth. No one is beyond reproach or beyond criticsim, I dont care who you are.

It sounds as though you believe the above is true just for you only, but you don't want others to say what is on THEIR mind.

My responses to your postings was just me presenting my opinion. It was honest criticism, which is within the rules on this discussion board. Sorry, but you don't get to say what's on your mind and deny others the right to respond to it.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
yeah but im not attacking anybody on here , you are. again LEAVE ME ALONE.
I'm going to express my opinions here on the board. If you don't wish to read them then use the "ignore" functions of the forum.

If you believe I'm violating the forum rules or "attacking" you then report the post in question.