What's new

The Verdict

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"Promise her anything but give her Arpege"

I was only promised the training

The training was delivered

I was and am more than satisfied with the result.

And YOU!!!

Have a MAJOR QUESTION awaiting you on the "100 Lies" thread

Please respond.
My point I made to which you are responding wasn't about YOU.

It is about the services that CoS delivers. It does not deliver what's promised, not even close.

Charging hundreds of thousands of dollars for the "Bridge" when the "Bridge" doesn't deliver the promised abilities is fraud.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
PUH-leeze Pitsy

I got stuck with the somewhat ill-fitting "Apologist" label

You are in the "Devil's Advocate" role advocating AGAINST Elron...
The "Apologist" label isn't ill-fitting. You admittedly fit the dictionary definition of "Ron's Apologist". That would make the label a perfect fit.

Most Christians that I know of would also literally label you as a "Devil's Advocate" as well, and believe that you are advocating for the Devil. :D

Advocating AGAINST Elron would be the opposite of the "Devil's Advocate".

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
My point I made to which you are responding wasn't about YOU.

It is about the services that CoS delivers. It does not deliver what's promised, not even close.

Charging hundreds of thousands of dollars for the "Bridge" when the "Bridge" doesn't deliver the promised abilities is fraud.
They still have many customers who are satisfied with their results.

So long as they actually deliver standard auditing and training I'm not agreeing to a charge of fraud

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "Apologist" label isn't ill-fitting. You admittedly fit the dictionary definition of "Ron's Apologist". That would make the label a perfect fit.

Most Christians that I know of would also literally label you as a "Devil's Advocate" as well, and believe that you are advocating for the Devil. :D

Advocating AGAINST Elron would be the opposite of the "Devil's Advocate".
Pitsy me boy...

The term Devil's Advocate comes from the Canonization process where the prospective saint is subject to scrutiny and the D.A. claims the soul for the devil rather than for God. You are Devil's Advocate claiming Hubbard for the Devil and his angels

And "apologist" is less than a perfect fit...

That rotten arrogant cunning sonofabitch pisses me off too...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

So long as they actually deliver standard auditing and training I'm not agreeing to a charge of fraud

There's absolutely compelling evidence that Scientology never delivered what was promised and what people paid good money for.

It doesn't matter what you agree to or not.

I'm off to watch Game 7 of the Tampa Bay Lightening vs Washington Cap's......

See ya!

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well Pitsy, I ain't got a horse in the race so you have my best wishes for the team of your choice...

In fact, as one of America's top sports wizards I'll cosmodweezil a Brodietobrady whammy in the general direction of your favored team. May they win in spectacular fashion...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Well Pitsy, I ain't got a horse in the race so you have my best wishes for the team of your choice...

In fact, as one of America's top sports wizards I'll cosmodweezil a Brodietobrady whammy in the general direction of your favored team. May they win in spectacular fashion...
My team lost in spectacular fashion.

But nice of you to demonstrate the lack of OT abilities. :cool:

FoTi

Crusader

CP...what you don't seem to get is that standard auditing and training DOES NOT DELIVER THE RESULTS OF WHAT IS PROMISED. IT IS FRAUD!!!!!

People pay their money to Scientology.....they get standard auditing and training from LRH tech. Nobody ever gets THE RESULTS OF what was promised. Many spend years and years and most of their money to try to get what was promised and they never get it because it isn't possible with the tech that LRH put forth for them to supposedly get there. If it was, nobody would have left. There is no Bridge to OT in Scientology....there never was.

It was a con game for LRH to make a lot of money, control as many people as he could, without them realizing that he was doing it, and to make himself famous. He put forth that if people did the training and auditing to go up the Bridge that they would reach Full OT and Total Freedom. Nobody ever got that...Nobody. He lied to e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y. The people who are still in are still trying to get there....it won't happen....it can't.....Scientology doesn't have the tech to get there.....they are still lying to everyone. After 67 years of auditing there are still NO OTs.

LRH perpetrated a fraud on society. And Miscavige and his staff are just continuing to promote the same fraud.

Yes, some people had wins and gains from some of the tech, but never THE RESULTS that were promised per the Grade Chart. LRH made BIG PROMISES which he couldn't fulfill.....he faked it to achieve his own goals....money, power, and fame. As long as he could fool people into thinking that he knew what he was talking about, and that they would eventually make it to Full OT and Total Freedom, he could keep making money, gaining power and becoming more famous. He was a clever fellow in terms of putting one over on people. He was "selling the Brooklyn Bridge".

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
He put forth that if people did the training and auditing to go up the Bridge that they would reach Full OT and Total Freedom. Nobody ever got that...Nobody. He lied to e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y. The people who are still in are still trying to get there....it won't happen....it can't.....Scientology doesn't have the tech to get there.....they are still lying to everyone. After 67 years of auditing there are still NO OTs.

This is what the Scientology "Bridge" really is like:

bridge.jpg

People who complete all the services available on the "bridge" are being put back on the earlier services, like the objectives, which are at the beginning.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
My team lost in spectacular fashion.

But nice of you to demonstrate the lack of OT abilities. :cool:
I got a batting average as a sports wizard. it ain't 1.000 but it's pretty damn impressive

Gee...

I figured you for a Capitals fan (which is not an excuse; the postulate was non-denominational to be attuned to my cherished pals own heart) as the Lightning is in the Clearwater bailiwick and no doubt the darling of many at Flog ("Flog" seems to express the nature of the place better than "Flag". I think I'll call the joint Flog hereinafter)

So...

You gonna hop on the Vegas bandwagon? I'm not much of a hockey fan but an expansion team in the Finals is such a compelling story I'm gonna catch a game or two on the boobtube at the old Gold Cane

This Stanley Cup should set ratings records; American sports fans usually get the HOTS! for stories like this

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
CP...what you don't seem to get is that standard auditing and training DOES NOT DELIVER THE RESULTS OF WHAT IS PROMISED. IT IS FRAUD!!!!!

People pay their money to Scientology.....they get standard auditing and training from LRH tech. Nobody ever gets THE RESULTS OF what was promised. Many spend years and years and most of their money to try to get what was promised and they never get it because it isn't possible with the tech that LRH put forth for them to supposedly get there. If it was, nobody would have left. There is no Bridge to OT in Scientology....there never was.

It was a con game for LRH to make a lot of money, control as many people as he could, without them realizing that he was doing it, and to make himself famous. He put forth that if people did the training and auditing to go up the Bridge that they would reach Full OT and Total Freedom. Nobody ever got that...Nobody. He lied to e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y. The people who are still in are still trying to get there....it won't happen....it can't.....Scientology doesn't have the tech to get there.....they are still lying to everyone. After 67 years of auditing there are still NO OTs.

LRH perpetrated a fraud on society. And Miscavige and his staff are just continuing to promote the same fraud.

Yes, some people had wins and gains from some of the tech, but never THE RESULTS that were promised per the Grade Chart. LRH made BIG PROMISES which he couldn't fulfill.....he faked it to achieve his own goals....money, power, and fame. As long as he could fool people into thinking that he knew what he was talking about, and that they would eventually make it to Full OT and Total Freedom, he could keep making money, gaining power and becoming more famous. He was a clever fellow in terms of putting one over on people. He was "selling the Brooklyn Bridge".
A doughnut has a hole sweetheart...

What the tech don't do is the hole.

What it DOES do is still pretty damn good

So pretty impressive $$$ was hauled in by grifters selling the Brooklyn Bridge but as that was worn out Hubbard had the good sense to rename it...

The funny thing is...

What is good about Hubbard's work is very good but if he had just peddled that he'd have been soon forgotten. That it's the lies that have succeeded condemns US worse than it condemns HIM!!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
A doughnut has a hole sweetheart...

What the tech don't do is the hole.

What it DOES do is still pretty damn good

It's a shame that 68 years after the publication of Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, still not ONE Clear as Hubbard described it in that book has been created yet. Still not a single OT has been created either.

If you ever do come across one though, Chris Shelton would like to know about it, and has offered to retire as a critic, taking down his YouTube channel, his book, etc.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's a shame that 68 years after the publication of Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, still not ONE Clear as Hubbard described it in that book has been created yet. Still not a single OT has been created either.

If you ever do come across one though, Chris Shelton would like to know about it, and has offered to retire as a critic, taking down his YouTube channel, his book, etc.

in 2001 my Patriots were known as "the Patsies" and they had never won a Super Bowl

Before the Super Bowl against the Rams I augured a sixth round QB to win an unprecedented FIVE!!!

A couple years ago in SPECTACULAR and unprecedented fashion he won his fifth.

I can't package what I do any way that will satisfy Chris or Randi or you but I've done it

AND ONE OF THE THINGS I DID WAS CANCER RESEARCH AFTER MY BEST FRIEND DIED OF CANCER AND IN 2007 I CAME UP WITH A THEORY THAT WAS CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A NEW WAY OF EARLY CANCER DIAGNOSIS AND IN 2010 MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL VERIFIED MY THEORY AND PRODUCED THE EXACT EARLY DIAGNOSIS TEST I HAD PREDICTED

And no one at Mass General has ever heard of me nor will I ever receive any grant money or gratitude only razzing as a deluded old fart but I don't care PISS ON ME JUST AS HARD AS YOU WANT TO for claiming I made an "OT" postulate stick what I did will still save lives

Maybe even yours...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
in 2001 my Patriots were known as "the Patsies" and they had never won a Super Bowl

Before the Super Bowl against the Rams I augured a sixth round QB to win an unprecedented FIVE!!!

A couple years ago in SPECTACULAR and unprecedented fashion he won his fifth.

I can't package what I do any way that will satisfy Chris or Randi or you but I've done it

AND ONE OF THE THINGS I DID WAS CANCER RESEARCH AFTER MY BEST FRIEND DIED OF CANCER AND IN 2007 I CAME UP WITH A THEORY THAT WAS CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A NEW WAY OF EARLY CANCER DIAGNOSIS AND IN 2010 MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL VERIFIED MY THEORY AND PRODUCED THE EXACT EARLY DIAGNOSIS TEST I HAD PREDICTED

And no one at Mass General has ever heard of me nor will I ever receive any grant money or gratitude only razzing as a deluded old fart but I don't care PISS ON ME JUST AS HARD AS YOU WANT TO for claiming I made an "OT" postulate stick what I did will still save lives

Maybe even yours...
I've seen people do some amazing things during my life, some of what many regarded as impossible, and guess what? Not one was a Scientologist.

And these stories you tell where you purport to use OT abilities are irrelevant as you never received the OT Levels, Superpower Rundown, etc, so how would any of those alleged abilities have anything to do with the application of Scientology?

You want to see an amazing feat? Follow the progress of Ben Lecomte, non-Scientologist, non-OT, as he is about to swim across the Pacific Ocean, 5500 miles: https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/Six-months-5-500-miles-One-ocean-Ben-Lecomte-12941171.php

There are others who perform mental feats just as amazing, also non-Scientologists.

If Scientology converts wogs into Homo Novis, giving them amazing abilities shouldn't we be hearing about them in the news on a regular basis?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm sure we've all had strange things happen in our lives that we could say were a result of "OT abilities". But if they really were "abilities" then we should be able to demonstrate them. If we can't then they're not "abilities". That's my humble opinion.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'm sure we've all had strange things happen in our lives that we could say were a result of "OT abilities". But if they really were "abilities" then we should be able to demonstrate them. If we can't then they're not "abilities". That's my humble opinion.
I postulated that you would post this exact thing just 30 minutes before you did!

Thank you Ron! :clap:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The term Devil's Advocate comes from the Canonization process where the prospective saint is subject to scrutiny and the D.A. claims the soul for the devil rather than for God. You are Devil's Advocate claiming Hubbard for the Devil and his angels
I was using a bit of a different definition than you, one that would fit better when you consider this information from L. Ron Hubbard Jr. (AKA Ronald DeWolf):

[bcolor=#ffff99]Junior, later known as Ronald DeWolf, said he was born two and a half months early (weighing just two pounds, two ounces) as the result of a failed abortion by his father. After the death of Aleister Crowley, a famous English Occultist who considered himself the Antichrist, Hubbard decided he should "wear the cloak of the beast" and thought of himself as the devil incarnate, according to DeWolf.

"What a lot of people don't realize is that Scientology is just black magic spread out over a long time," DeWolf told Penthouse.[/bcolor]

Full Article: http://www.businessinsider.com/l-ron-hubbard-jr-interview-in-penthouse-2015-4

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've seen people do some amazing things during my life, some of what many regarded as impossible, and guess what? Not one was a Scientologist.

And these stories you tell where you purport to use OT abilities are irrelevant as you never received the OT Levels, Superpower Rundown, etc, so how would any of those alleged abilities have anything to do with the application of Scientology?

You want to see an amazing feat? Follow the progress of Ben Lecomte, non-Scientologist, non-OT, as he is about to swim across the Pacific Ocean, 5500 miles: https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/Six-months-5-500-miles-One-ocean-Ben-Lecomte-12941171.php

There are others who perform mental feats just as amazing, also non-Scientologists.

If Scientology converts wogs into Homo Novis, giving them amazing abilities shouldn't we be hearing about them in the news on a regular basis?
YEAH!!!

Damn Fukkin' Right other people do some pretty hotshit spiritual things!

I like hanging out with them in the Haight.

And...

I was never into calling people wogs nor did I swing with the "Homo Novis" concept

But...

(sharpen the points on your darts Pitsy; here comes another Birdsong's Best (TM) Dartboard)

One of the reasons so many people have done so many intense spiritual things is because, as I said in my book; "L Ron Hubbard is arguably the most influential philosopher of the Twentieth Century"

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was using a bit of a different definition than you, one that would fit better when you consider this information from L. Ron Hubbard Jr. (AKA Ronald DeWolf):

[bcolor=#ffff99]Junior, later known as Ronald DeWolf, said he was born two and a half months early (weighing just two pounds, two ounces) as the result of a failed abortion by his father. After the death of Aleister Crowley, a famous English Occultist who considered himself the Antichrist, Hubbard decided he should "wear the cloak of the beast" and thought of himself as the devil incarnate, according to DeWolf.
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffff99]"What a lot of people don't realize is that Scientology is just black magic spread out over a long time," DeWolf told Penthouse.[/bcolor]

Full Article: http://www.businessinsider.com/l-ron-hubbard-jr-interview-in-penthouse-2015-4
And what many critics don't realize is LRH Jr is not a highly reliable source

I am now well aware of and then suspected darker aspects of Hubbard's work

But it not "just black magic" Pitsy

i do NOT do black magic and I do make very good use of tools I gained from study of Hubbard's work