What's new

The Verdict

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Because he was too close

You must be at least ten feet away from a Strativarius to hear the true richness of it's sound

From Earth the planet Venus is eye candy of the first degree; it's a rather different sight when viewed from the surface

FoTi

Crusader
YEAH!!!

Damn Fukkin' Right other people do some pretty hotshit spiritual things!

I like hanging out with them in the Haight.

And...

I was never into calling people wogs nor did I swing with the "Homo Novis" concept

But...

(sharpen the points on your darts Pitsy; here comes another Birdsong's Best (TM) Dartboard)

One of the reasons so many people have done so many intense spiritual things is because, as I said in my book; "L Ron Hubbard is arguably the most influential philosopher of the Twentieth Century"
In your above post you said...

"One of the reasons so many people have done so many intense spiritual things is because, as I said in my book; "L Ron Hubbard is arguably the most influential philosopher of the Twentieth Century"

LRH is the reason so many people have done so many intense spiritual things? Are you kidding me?

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
Because he was too close

You must be at least ten feet away from a Strativarius to hear the true richness of it's sound

From Earth the planet Venus is eye candy of the first degree; it's a rather different sight when viewed from the surface

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Because he was too close

By this logic you would also be an unreliable source of info with regards to Hubbard.

You also are in violation of that 10 foot rule, given your nose is shoved far up into a part of his anatomy where the sun don't shine.

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Questions which start with "why" aren't going to get definitive answers

Why?

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW WHY?
Well hell, from now on every time you talk about time spent by children in a chain locker not having any lasting effect on them, I'm going to ask you WHY you know that to be true.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
In your above post you said...

"One of the reasons so many people have done so many intense spiritual things is because, as I said in my book; "L Ron Hubbard is arguably the most influential philosopher of the Twentieth Century"

LRH is the reason so many people have done so many intense spiritual things? Are you kidding me?

I did say "one of the reasons" not "the reason"

Before there was Hugh Hefner, Jack Kerouac, Lenny Bruce, Ken Kesey, Tim Leary, et al

There was The Beast himself L Ron Hubbard pulling the plow that turned the earth that all the wild Sixties grew their seeds in

Invalidate it up one side and down the other it is HUBBARD that is the single premier figure in spawning the philosophical fireworks of the second half of the Twentieth Century.

Which is not to say his effect on the course of human history is all that significant when compared to Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong mind you...

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well hell, from now on every time you talk about time spent by children in a chain locker not having any lasting effect on them, I'm going to ask you WHY you know that to be true.
Because there's no testimony to the contrary and children are well known to be very resilient and the chain locker is only conclusively child abuse because the presence of the capstan makes it "Reckless Endangerment" and it is otherwise borderline child abuse

From the age of five to the age of eleven Charles Bukowski had a father who three times a week took him into the family bathroom made him drop trou and bend over and then delivered eight, ten maybe fourteen damn hard stinging whacks with heavy leather belt

You get to choose between two childhoods George; one where the worst that happens is you spend two days in the chain locker, one where you get your hindquarters smacked hard three times a week for six years

Which one you gonna take?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
By this logic you would also be an unreliable source of info with regards to Hubbard.

You also are in violation of that 10 foot rule, given your nose is shoved far up into a part of his anatomy where the sun don't shine.
I don't think you've been reading my posts Pitsy

I'm not his servant much less his sycophant. I have stated several times He may perhaps have been truly an evil man and that I feared him as much as respected him

I do know from examining his work WITH SCIENTIFIC RIGOR that he developed techniques which can in fact permanently eliminate somatics and EII; though not with the ballyhooed 100% promised but in some people some of the time and by far enough people often enough to be of very great interest and value

And I'm not a source of info about him anyway, I'm someone who examines information; a very difficult task...

Take Gordon Bell for instance...

Ran into Scientology in Texas in 1957 and hustlebutt off to FCDC to work with Hubbard then followed him to Saint Hill

He got me to join staff at FCDC in 1972 and I knew him for years when he was the most ardent of Hubbardites.

Then on this board he was surely among the most virulent of those who denounced Ron and his work

Which Gordon should i consider reliable Pitsy?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Before there was Hugh Hefner, Jack Kerouac, Lenny Bruce, Ken Kesey, Tim Leary, et al

There was The Beast himself L Ron Hubbard pulling the plow that turned the earth that all the wild Sixties grew their seeds in

Invalidate it up one side and down the other it is HUBBARD that is the single premier figure in spawning the philosophical fireworks of the second half of the Twentieth Century.

Which is not to say his effect on the course of human history is all that significant when compared to Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong mind you...
What a complete load of old bollocks! (Shakespeare - Twelfth Night)

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am a Christian and lawfully ordained member of clergy. I find confession and repentance of the transgression in "The Admissions".

Good enough for me. Private confession is entirely adequate. There can scarcely be any requirement for public confession to a vicious angry mob intent on destroying both the confessor and his work

But you are certainly true to your role as Devil's Advocate Pitsy

Rock on bro' !
OK, so you claim that LRH confessed and repented in his "Admissions" (written in the 1940s).

But in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s - he CONTINUED his stolen valor. I got into Scientology in 1979. At his direction, in prefaces to his books and encyclopedias (WIS) long FALSE biographies about his heroism were written and I USED THEM to "dead agent" the "lies in the press" while I was "handling" my parents' concerns about my involvement in the cult.

My "dead agent" pack (the truth to "prove every utterance false") WAS THE LIES.

So how "in Crap's Nebula" does a self hypnosis essay (which he recorded and played back to himself in his sleep) which he called Admissions, become, in your words, a Confession?

One baptism for the remission of sin?

Was Mr 666 ever baptised?

Are you leaning Catholic today Birdy?, in which case, did he repent and take the sacraments prior to passing? I've not hear that he did.

By my estimation friend, he's in hell with HIS father.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know, I know that I'm not supposed to judge or feel satisfaction for another's suffering, so let me pray:

Heavenly Father, Forgive me for feeling satisfaction in my belief that the self described Lucifer. Beast, 666, aka L. Ron Hubbard, aka Arp Cola (the inventor of Music) is suffering in hell. I know it's not for me to judge and I look forward to the day that all of us sinners can join with you and the Saints in Heaven, Amen.

P.S. Lord, can you do me a favor? Before the day of reconciliation, can you send some Angels down there with some flutes and harps and give 'ol Arp some music lessons?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Naw...

I have finally after so many far ranging studies as of about twenty years ago denominated myself as a Judeochristian Universalist.

The RCC has been personally somewhat problematic but of course many of our great theologians worthy of study are RCC

Now...

Are you certain those false bio's were at his direction?

You didn't even get in until 1979, Ron was then beleagured by the Snow White prosecution and was withdrawing

I've said this many times, I'll say it again.

THE SONOFABITCH SHOWED UP

BEFORE Pearl Harbor

The sonofabitch was turned back

THE SONOFABITCH PUSHED HIS WAY IN

THE SONOFABITCH SERVED

THE SONOFABITCH APPLIED FOR COMBAT ASSIGNMENT AND WAS TURNED DOWN FOR PHYSICAL INFIRMITIES

THE SONOFABITCH WAS HONORALY SEPERATED FROM ACTIVE DUTY AFTER THE SHOOTING STOPPED

I don't giving a flying fuck about how that sonofabitch flapped his cakehole afterwards THE SONOFABITCH SHOWED UP

And I'm a vet myself and any one who damn well shows up is my fukkin' buddy

but go ahead...

piss on him to your heart's content

it's a free country

That's why I am willing to show up for it

Don't worry your well defended head about it, we understand...

"We are the unwilling
Led by the incompetent
We do the impossible
For the ungrateful"

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Because there's no testimony to the contrary and children are well known to be very resilient and the chain locker is only conclusively child abuse because the presence of the capstan makes it "Reckless Endangerment" and it is otherwise borderline child abuse

From the age of five to the age of eleven Charles Bukowski had a father who three times a week took him into the family bathroom made him drop trou and bend over and then delivered eight, ten maybe fourteen damn hard stinging whacks with heavy leather belt

You get to choose between two childhoods George; one where the worst that happens is you spend two days in the chain locker, one where you get your hindquarters smacked hard three times a week for six years

Which one you gonna take?
I don't get to choose between those two and the reason is I have never lived another person's life.

FoTi

Crusader

You think Hugh Hefner, Lenny Bruce and Tim Leary have to do with reasons why people did intense spiritual things?

Am I reading you right when you seem to say that Louis Armstrong had a more significant effect on the course of human history than LRH (the most important philosopher in the Twentieth Century, according to you)?

FoTi

Crusader

:bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
I don't think you've been reading my posts Pitsy

I'm not his servant much less his sycophant. I have stated several times He may perhaps have been truly an evil man and that I feared him as much as respected him

I do know from examining his work WITH SCIENTIFIC RIGOR that he developed techniques which can in fact permanently eliminate somatics and EII; though not with the ballyhooed 100% promised but in some people some of the time and by far enough people often enough to be of very great interest and value

And I'm not a source of info about him anyway, I'm someone who examines information; a very difficult task...

Take Gordon Bell for instance...

Ran into Scientology in Texas in 1957 and hustlebutt off to FCDC to work with Hubbard then followed him to Saint Hill

He got me to join staff at FCDC in 1972 and I knew him for years when he was the most ardent of Hubbardites.

Then on this board he was surely among the most virulent of those who denounced Ron and his work

Which Gordon should i consider reliable Pitsy?
Try the latter one.....he's had more experience with LRH tech than the first one.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You think Hugh Hefner, Lenny Bruce and Tim Leary have to do with reasons why people did intense spiritual things?

Am I reading you right when you seem to say that Louis Armstrong had a more significant effect on the course of human history than LRH (the most important philosopher in the Twentieth Century, according to you)?
I said "arguably the most influential philosopher"

Satchmo?

In 1969 every newspaper around the world had a headline reading "Armstrong Walked On The Moon"

Sweetheart, all the hipsters knew that for forty years.

If I had to choose between living in a world with no Satchmo and a world with no Elron there is No Comm Lag on my definitive response