What's new

Greeting All.!

Richard White

Rich toward God
I live behind the Zion Curtain. Trying to heal my relationship with my daughter, whom I believe is a " Closet Scientologist". Any advice.! Very discouraged.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I live behind the Zion Curtain. Trying to heal my relationship with my daughter, whom I believe is a " Closet Scientologist". Any advice.! Very discouraged.
Hi Richard,

:welcome2:

First time I heard that term 'Zion Curtain'. Is this definition from Urban Dictionary the correct one?
[bcolor=#ffff99]The part of the western USA where the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is most prevalent, especially the states of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming. Taken from the term "Iron Curtain" coined by Winston Church to describe the formerly communist Eastern European nations[/bcolor]

With regards to your relationship with your daughter, do you believe the problem stems from her being a Scientologist?

pkatz

Patron with Honors
Hi Richard,

:welcome2:

First time I heard that term 'Zion Curtain'. Is this definition from Urban Dictionary the correct one?
[bcolor=#ffff99]The part of the western USA where the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is most prevalent, especially the states of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming. Taken from the term "Iron Curtain" coined by Winston Church to describe the formerly communist Eastern European nations[/bcolor]

With regards to your relationship with your daughter, do you believe the problem stems from her being a Scientologist?
I thought he was Jewish.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Maybe it's the psion curtain.

Just what we need, more woo-woo powerz...

DRS2106E_500.jpeg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Richard.

Not much information to be able to help. But I will suggest you might want to contact Caroline here on ESMB once you have made enough posts to be able to PM her.

Her husband Gerry Armstrong has spent some time in Russia fairly recently and might have some contacts for you. My suggestion is based on you meaning that behind the Zion Curtain means in Russia. But that assumption could be wrong.

What have you heard about the Police raids in Russia?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Welcome Richard.

Not much information to be able to help. But I will suggest you might want to contact Caroline here on ESMB once you have made enough posts to be able to PM her.

Her husband Gerry Armstrong has spent some time in Russia fairly recently and might have some contacts for you. My suggestion is based on you meaning that behind the Zion Curtain means in Russia. But that assumption could be wrong.

What have you heard about the Police raids in Russia?
isnt that the "iron curtain" in Russia? lol, are you making a funny?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Richard,

Maybe your daughter is trying to be quiet about rejecting Christianity and it has nothing to do with Scientology?
Why do you think this is due to Scientology?

(By the way, your avatar looks like Charles Spurgeon. Just curious. :))

Last edited:

DrXAnon

Patron
If she is a Scientologist, and if you love her, then tie her to a chair, "Clockwork Orange" style and force her to watch "Going Clear", "Scientology and the Aftermath" and "Knowledge Report", and then read her the now-public rundown of what OT-3 and OT-8 are about :D

I'm only jesting.