What's new

Andy Nolch: Fellow comedian charged with painting offensive graffiti at memorial

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Andy Nolch interviewed various Indies but sometimes he would do an interview provocatively naked or almost or in a bathrobe.
It was baffling to understand why he would do this, or if he thought his guest would feel comfortable being interviewed
by an almost nude male

?
Andy.Nolch.naked.jpg

Andy.nolch.robe.jpg

Apparently he thought he was a comedian (who knew?).

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Emma or anyone.

Blocking does not mean actual BLOCKING.

Log out of Twitter.

Go to Google . Type in name such as "Andy Nolch Tweets": and Google will take you right to his page.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
We need to disabuse him of that notion!

The Ozzie legal system (and the internet contributors) will do that ... he'll need to leave the country by the time they've done with him, that poor girl was raped before she was murdered and this idiot thought he'd try and garner some attention for himself by doing what he did.

Sick little creep.

I wonder if (after all he has said about psychiatry) he'll try to pull the 'ooooh, it was because I'm so mentally ill' routine ... and I wonder if Alanzo is rethinking his obscene response yet.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
The Ozzie legal system (and the internet contributors) will do that ... he'll need to leave the country by the time they've done with him, that poor girl was raped before she was murdered and this idiot thought he'd try and garner some attention for himself by doing what he did.

Sick little creep.

I wonder if (after all he has said about psychiatry) he'll try to pull the 'ooooh, it was because I'm so mentally ill' routine ... and I wonder if Alanzo is rethinking his obscene response yet.
No telling. I never "followed Nolch, he chatters like a magpie, and frankly grated my last nerve. I read Alanzo, before he became Marty's crustaceous barnacle. The whole text to video Alanzo was just too much for me. I saw the Andy/Alanzo video series, but it was sad.

Like today, even on something as grisly as this, Alanzo can't keep his grudge boner for Tony O to himself.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
And still, won't take a stand, neither way. Today, all roads lead to Ortega. Alonzo you puxxy.

Veda

Sponsor
Are any of the many people interviewed by Andy Nolch on his YouTube site, over the years, taking this guy to one side and talking to him, and trying to straighten him out?

Has he been "thrown under the bus" by his fellow "Independent Scientologists" (as Scientologists are prone to do with ease), have they abandoned him?, or perhaps they agree with him and are cheering him on?

Last time I looked (which has been a while) his YouTube site has become inactive.

I would think at least one of these Independent Scientologists would try to use the "tech" to "handle" Andy Nolch, and lead him from his current condition of borderline sociopathic nut to a slightly better condition.

But maybe not....

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
From reports, he used white paint to draw enormous male genitalia at the memorial site.

By interjecting himself, in the most insensitive and tasteless way, into a horrible tragedy, Andy Nolch seems to have finally obtained the notoriety he's long sought.

This will not be good for anybody including Nolch.

It's hard to tell from across the Pacific. How much of a news story is this in Australia?

The memorial service was obviously huge.

Perhaps someone on the ground in Australia can comment.
I'm not from Australia but wanted to weigh in nonetheless.
The first phase of his making amends should be the arduous task of removing the graffiti with rags and mineral spirits in full view of the outraged public over his asinine sense of sick self righteousness in defacing a public memorial.
Let him hear the intensity of the jeering crowd weighing in on what an asshole he is and will always be seen as.
Let him try to resurrect his pitiful public career as a "comedian" and "interviewer" knowing that he has also showcased just what an utter fraud Scientology and the state of clear is.
Then go on to the much bigger actual punishment for his misdeeds including jail time, a public apology and financial restitution to the family of the victim and the city that he so desecrated.

JustSheila

Crusader
Wow, he just keeps digging deeper. :faceslap::groan:

Nolch must have a steel plate in his skull. Nobody could be that thick. If he weren't such an insufferable ass, insulting everyone while he brags about his wordclearing and higher understanding as he now pleads he didn't understand what was going on in court after stating he did, I'd feel sorry for him being so stupid, He's some strange combination of complete jerk, closet masochist and arrogant airhead.

I'm embarrassed that I even know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows him.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Like today, even on something as grisly as this, Alanzo can't keep his grudge boner for Tony O to himself.
More than likely that he has no intention of keeping it to himself.
Lisping and spluttering his spittle "don't mind my grudge boner Tony O., or I might hold it against you".