What's new

ERRORS and Gaps of the Scientology Statistic System

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Just out of curiosity, what the hell would a 110% KSW breakfast look like?

Cal Mag and way too many grams of niacin in a cheap supermarket/motor oil blend?

What about the need for toilet paper after all that oil kicks in? Or would the clam be expected to just 'make it go right'?

Gib

Crusader
Moonlighting may be frowned upon now, it wasn't in the 70's and 80's.

Back when I was on staff, I worked my regular job in the day, then staff nights and weekends. Finally got burned out after a while.

I get the impression that they currently discourage having married couples where one works and the other is on staff, which seems one of the only ways to survive long term.
From a more recent out, that is myself, per Hubbard HCO PL's Moonlighting, or policy, yes one can moonlight. But there are problems with this policy letter.

One has to work a 8 hour shift, and then one is entitled to staff enhancement which is either course time for 2 1/2 hours or auditing for 2 1/2 hours to move up the bridge, provided one has his/her stats up, one can get auditing to do this so called Bridge to Total Freedom.

OK, here's the problem. You work 8 hours, let's say 9-5. Now if your stats are up and say you are fully hatted for your post, why you are now entitled to staff enhancement time. So 5 o clock comes around, and you eat dinner for an hour, now you get 2 1/2 hours of staff enhancement, either course time or auditing. Course time being learning the secrets of LRH, auditing time being getting more "clear" or "OT".

OK, sounds good, from a ideal scene mocked up by Hubbard. What a great plan to "clear" the planet.

Opps.

Per LRH Policy, you are actually in the Org from 9 to 10 at night.

Opps, there is no time for Moonlighting.

Hubbard's solution was to create a day and night foundation. That solves the problem you might say. Thus day staff workers could indeed get jobs for the weekend to pay the the bills. Foundation staff members the same.

In my experience from the time period of 1984 to 2012, the only way a long term staff member survived was because they were married and the other partner made enough bucks for the other partner to be on staff. Also, if kids from scientologists were on staff, it was only because the parents supported them for money to be on staff.

But, what is the glue that keeps this thing going?

Why it's the premise one can go "clear" and then "OT"

erni

Patron
Here it is another important graph derived from the Italian post.

It shows the Upper and Lower edges of the sector of the Danger condition.

Limite superiore e inferiore.GIF

erni.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Per LRH Policy, you are actually in the Org from 9 to 10 at night.

Opps, there is no time for Moonlighting.

Hubbard's solution was to create a day and night foundation. That solves the problem you might say. Thus day staff workers could indeed get jobs for the weekend to pay the the bills. Foundation staff members the same.

In my experience from the time period of 1984 to 2012, the only way a long term staff member survived was because they were married and the other partner made enough bucks for the other partner to be on staff. Also, if kids from scientologists were on staff, it was only because the parents supported them for money to be on staff.

But, what is the glue that keeps this thing going?

Why it's the premise one can go "clear" and then "OT"
When I was on staff, I moonlighted a full-time job during the day, and worked Foundation evenings and weekends. There was a policy, I think called "Foundation", where LRH says that Foundation staff are to leave at 10pm, because they moonlight.

So, at 6pm weekdays, I arrived, and at 10pm I left. And I didn't give a damn what after hours task they wanted me to do, I walked out at 10.

One time, the HAS came over and said I needed to stick around for all-hands cleanup. I motioned her over to the org board, pointed at the section where it has "Janitor", and told her to go post it, bye.

You can guess this did not endear me to her, but she sorta understood that I would quit if she pushed it. It's amazing how little shit you have to put up with when you make it clear you're not taking any.

Of course, eventually they offloaded me because they couldn't afford me being a bad influence.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
No such things as Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or conditions of existence.
Sorry to be a party pooper but all that crap was manufactured with specific ends in mind.
And I don't recommend being one of those ends, not that I'd diminish the credibility of the Easter Bunny or Santa by lumping them in with L.Ron Hubbard's conditions of existence.
They are just formulas he came up with in his head to make others do things he wanted done and to diminish targeted individuals self esteem while inflating that in selected others.
In other words it's pure bullshit, not that you couldn't have made some progress in some area of your life by applying these formulas but they are like the reactive mind in that you have to make them real for them to be real for you.
Classic example of one of those "what's true for you..."
"Find out what's wanted and needed"?
Every inventor during the entirety of the Industrial Revolution knew to do that without some horses ass telling them that he came up with the idea in his "conditions of existence".

Last edited: