What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
The staff ARE in PT.
It's those cocksucking public dilettantes! Those DBs need to get their MEST meat bodies into the org to take responsibility to get our CF files current, in PT and Ideal.
When CF is in present time, Ron states that the org will instantly grow to 5.4x the size of old St. Hill.
All those millions of names in CF, they are hung up on a stuck flow because their CF files are not up to date. Those beings need, want and DEMAND their bridges, but they are hopelessly unable to contact us or come in because of all the alter-is in their CF folders.
Once the CF folders have all the pieces of paper filed in date order, the barriers will instantly blow and they will call us and come right in to buy their bridges.
I need to schedule YOU to come in to help in the CF project. Your exchange is out with Ron, because he gave you total freedom but you are using that precious gift just to watch tv and movies and do things on the first dynamic. I am telling you this for your own good because i don't want you to die a alone and in pain and in the dark. Come on into the org, we will be serving free pretzels and cal mag and they let us listen to Ron's "ROAD TO FREEDOM" album (for free!) while we are filing the particles, it's a total blast!

Hmm... have you ever considered, HH, that you may be the returned LRH incarnate?

You somehow seem to have a direct line to and from LRH on target 2. It's uncanny how you are able to channel LRH so effortlessly.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hmm... have you ever considered, HH, that you may be the returned LRH incarnate?

You somehow seem to have a direct line to and from LRH on target 2. It's uncanny how you are able to channel LRH so effortlessly.

Sometimes people think that I am "channeling" Hubbard, but it's most often just something that is so wacky and unbelievable that nobody believes Scientology is stupid enough to actually publish it.

Example, this 1980s issue Hubbard published on the subject of the world-wide-web.

It has been said that Hubbard never predicted the Internet, but there is proof otherwise. . .

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO POLICY LETTER OF 7 FEBRUARY 1965

Remimeo
Sthil Students
Assoc/Org Sec Hat
HCO Sec Hat
Case Sup Hat
Ds of P Hat
Ds of T Hat
Staff Member Hat
Missions

Keeping Scientology Working
Series XVII(a): April 1, 1986

KSW AND WOG TECHNOLOGY

In the two decades since I first published Keeping Scientology Working, while we have flourished and prospered the world around us has continued to collapse and succumb because wog technological advances have only served to accelerated their dwindling spiral.

As far back as the the late 1930s I predicted that mankind was in a desperate race to destroy himself with the misuse and abuse of technology. It was at that time that I boldly predicted, to critics' great contempt, that one day computers would be commonplace and all terminals would have instant access to information and this flood of data would overwhelm their rickety antiquated com systems.

I regret to inform one and all that this has happened and that the newest brainchild of those death-wish "Machines Not Mankind" techno-terrorists is something being developed by the military since the 1960s called "the world-wide-web". If they ever unleash this on the public, it will make our jobs more difficult in the years ahead if we are to save this planet from destroying itself under the weight of SPs who will undoubtedly hijack that network to spread lies and propaganda and thee and me.

This makes it more vital than ever that we religiously and fanatically police KSW points 1-10.

Whenever in the future homo sapiens ever gets access to home computers and the ability to instantly communicate to anyone, there will inevitably be talk forums where natter and entheta will proliferate and eventually leak onto our org's lines. The only way to prevent the contagion of counter-intention is for Scientologists to be prevented from owning or using computers, unless they are contracted staff and doing so under the supervision of fully trained ethics officers who can inspect their work remotely in real time.

It was found back in the early days of the Sea Organization that productivity was boosted by over 600% in units that did not have access to television; thus we simply issued a Flag Order forbidding staff to own a TV. Similarly, we must now begin to prevent Scientologists from ruining their cases by opening up their com lines to any person worldwide that has designs on destroying our technology. One can only imagine the psychs licking their chops in anticipation of random and anonymous com lines to anyone they wish to enturbulate.

Our technology can free mankind. Mankind's technology can only destroy.

As such, we must exercise extra vigilance in routing to ethics any Scientologist who begins to use or openly promote the benefits of computers. I have given instructions and mission orders to our own scientists to develop methods of filtering and blocking harmful "web" technology from infiltrating our organizations. By the time home computer become a reality, Scientology will have long since developed the technical means to defeat it and incapacitate their entheta generating equipment.

We are safe, as long as we keep Scientology working and prevent wog counter-technology from working.

L. RON HUBBARD
Founder

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

HH can write HCO PL's in such a way that others do not realize they're fakes, so maybe you're onto something here.

Maybe they're NOT fakes. :D
LOL

I learned that if i don't leave enough clues that it's "channeled" some folks get bent out of shape. LOL

So, I always leave an adequacy of "tells" if anyone is concerned as to authenticity and provenance. I also take care to say things in an obviously "LRH" way, which is a tell for those aficionados of hyperbolic hubris & hoaxes. I always purposely include enough crazy to set off a smoke, mirrors or bs detector. hehe.

My staff has occasionally informed me to my great horror that someone has been using my name to issue corrupted or off-line squirrel tech. I would never do this to my friends, I can assure you.

I think that there may still be a mole within my network, as yet undetected, practiced in the craft of counter-espionage and who knows my rhetorical style rather well. Some have pointed the finger at an individual named "DON" who claimed to be the estranged twin brother of L. Ron Hubbard. I sincerely doubt that Don is his real name, probably just a psychotic PDHed victim of psychs or an OT VIII with out ruds.

I will continued to run surveillance and security on my staff and if we catch the party who is besmirching, besmudging and besmirking my good name, there will assuredly be a head on pike.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
HH can write HCO PL's in such a way that others do not realize they're fakes, so maybe you're onto something here.

Maybe they're NOT fakes. :D

Do you remember the PL he wrote on round and square clock faces?

Laughed my ass off, did guano!

I coulda swore Hu666ard wrote it!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Laughed my ass off, did guano!

I coulda swore Hu666ard wrote it!!
Yes, I remember it but can't recall which thread it was posted in.

If I had a friend still IN the CoS I've love to get copies of that PL distributed widely. :D

HelluvaHoax!

AND THE 2018 CULTIE AWARD
IN THE CATEGORY OF.......

"NO REALLY WE'RE NOT A BIZARRE MONEY-STATUS CULT
WE REALLY ARE SAVING THE PLANET
NOT WITH OT MIRACLES THE WAY RON PROMISED
BECAUSE WE CAN'T REALLY DO THAT
EVEN THOUGH WE STILL CHARGE $ 500,000 FOR IT. . .
BUT WE ARE SAVING MANKIND WITH COOLNESS
LIKE THIS RELIGIOUS HIP HOP VIDEO
WHERE WE HAVE TO PRETEND WE ARE REALLY
HAVING UPTONE FUN---EVEN THOUGH SENIOR MANAGEMENT
THREATENED AND SCREAMED AT US THAT WE WOULD BE
"FUCKING DECLARED IF WE DIDN'T GET OUR FUCKING STATS UP"
SO WE WERE FORCED TO DO CLAY DEMOS OF TERMS LIKE 'GANGSTA" AND
DRILL THROWING GANG SIGNS UNTIL WE GOT A PASS ON 'STREET CRED'. . .
SO, YEAH, TO BE HONEST WE ARE A DESPERATE CULT ON THE VERGE OF EXTINCTION
BECAUSE WE RAPED PEOPLE'S MONEY FOR 68 YEARS AND TERRORIZED THEM IF
THEY TALKED ABOUT IT---AND THE PUBLIC HATES AND FEARS US BECAUSE THERE
ARE VIDEOS, BOOKS, DOCUMENTARIES AND TV SHOWS DEDICATED TO EXPOSING
OUR AVARICIOUS FRAUD AND WE HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS WHAT TO DO AT THIS POINT
TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO GIVE US A HALF-MILLION DOLLARS SO WE ARE HOPING THAT
THIS HUBBARDIAN-HIP-HOP-HARANGUE ABOUT HOW AMAZING THE IAS IS WILL SOMEHOW
CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT WE REALLY FINALLY GOT OUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE WE ARE
RAPPING ABOUT HOW INSANE AND CRIMINAL THE WORLD IS--WHILE WE ARE TOTALLY SANE AND
UM, NOT CRIMINAL AND WAY BETTER THAN HOMO SAPIENS DEGRADED BEINGS LIKE THE PEOPLE
WE WANT TO GIVE US $500,000...SO THEY CAN BE LIKE US AND MAYBE BE GIVEN ETHICS CLEARANCE
THE NEXT TIME WE MAKE A MAKE A VIDEO TO THUG-OUT WITH US AND BRAG ABOUT ALL THE AMAZING
MIRACULOUS THINGS WE ARE DOING, EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET EXCEPT
DEFRAUD PEOPLE, BUT NEVER MIND THAT BECAUSE WE ARE RELIGIOUS RAPPERS WITH TOTAL CERTAINTY
AND COB BRIEFED US ON WHY THE BASICS, SUPERPOWER AND IDEAL ORG PROGRAMS WILL NOT WORK UNTIL
WE GET THESE RAP VIDEOS OUT TO THE 4TH DYNAMIC AND HE SAID SPEAKING WITH A BROOKLYN ACCENT
(WHICH WE ALSO DRILLED TO A PASS) IS THE BRIDGE TO THE BRIDGE THAT WILL BOOM SCIENTOLOGY ON THIS PLANET,
SO WE ARE EXCITED, VERY VERY EXCITED, TO KICK IT WITH Y'ALL,
KNOW-WHAT-IM-SAYIN? Y'ALL-FEEL-ME?
LET ME HEAR Y'ALL MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!

Y'ALL READY TO KICK IT LIKE A MILLIONAIRE?
YEAH! THEN PUT Y'ALL HANDS IN THE AIR,
LIKE Y'ALL JUST DONT CARE,
WE IZ GONNA MAKE Y'ALL MORE AWARE,
10 INTENSIVES OF CASE REPAIR,
GONNA END Y'ALL'S REACTIVE DESPAIR,
ALL Y'ALL'S MONEY Y'ALL GONNA SHARE,
OR WE GONNA JACK YER SHIT WITH SOME TERROR...
RESIST AND YER ASS WE GONNA DECLARE,

AND DISPOSE OF YOU QUIETLY IN THE GAME THAT IS FAIR."

GOES TO.....

THE COS
THE "CHURCH" OF SCIENTOLOGY
AKA "THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY
AKA "THE CRIMEWAVE OF SCIENTOLOGY"

Last edited:

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Sometimes people think that I am "channeling" Hubbard, but it's most often just something that is so wacky and unbelievable that nobody believes Scientology is stupid enough to actually publish it.

Example, this 1980s issue Hubbard published on the subject of the world-wide-web.

It has been said that Hubbard never predicted the Internet, but there is proof otherwise. . .
Holy Xenu - you are good HH.

You better get a copyright on that PL.

((((((Warning ))))))

It totally duplicates the Intention of LRH and is very believable ...therefore...we are in fear of it getting stolen and copied as LRH's own PL for modern times.

Miscavige is going to claim he found some lost tech regarding the Internet ...that Pat Broeker and Heber Jentsch had hidden it in one of the Titanium Vaults.

It will be packaged and $old to the Scientologists as GAT III.

Out Effix

AND THE 2018 CULTIE AWARD
IN THE CATEGORY OF.......

"NO REALLY WE'RE NOT A BIZARRE MONEY-STATUS CULT
WE REALLY ARE SAVING THE PLANET
NOT WITH OT MIRACLES THE WAY RON PROMISED
BECAUSE WE CAN'T REALLY DO THAT
EVEN THOUGH WE STILL CHARGE $ 500,000 FOR IT. . .
BUT WE ARE SAVING MANKIND WITH COOLNESS
LIKE THIS RELIGIOUS HIP HOP VIDEO
WHERE WE HAVE TO PRETEND WE ARE REALLY
HAVING UPTONE FUN---EVEN THOUGH SENIOR MANAGEMENT
THREATENED AND SCREAMED AT US THAT WE WOULD BE
"FUCKING DECLARED IF WE DIDN'T GET OUR FUCKING STATS UP"
SO WE WERE FORCED TO DO CLAY DEMOS OF TERMS LIKE 'GANGSTA" AND
DRILL THROWING GANG SIGNS UNTIL WE GOT A PASS ON 'STREET CRED'. . .
SO, YEAH, TO BE HONEST WE ARE A DESPERATE CULT ON THE VERGE OF EXTINCTION
BECAUSE WE RAPED PEOPLE'S MONEY FOR 68 YEARS AND TERRORIZED THEM IF
THEY TALKED ABOUT IT---AND THE PUBLIC HATES AND FEARS US BECAUSE THERE
ARE VIDEOS, BOOKS, DOCUMENTARIES AND TV SHOWS DEDICATED TO EXPOSING
OUR AVARICIOUS FRAUD AND WE HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS WHAT TO DO AT THIS POINT
TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO GIVE US A HALF-MILLION DOLLARS SO WE ARE HOPING THAT
THIS HUBBARDIAN-HIP-HOP-HARANGUE ABOUT HOW AMAZING THE IAS IS WILL SOMEHOW
CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT WE REALLY FINALLY GOT OUR SHIT TOGETHER BECAUSE WE ARE
RAPPING ABOUT HOW INSANE AND CRIMINAL THE WORLD IS--WHILE WE ARE TOTALLY SANE AND
UM, NOT CRIMINAL AND WAY BETTER THAN HOMO SAPIENS DEGRADED BEINGS LIKE THE PEOPLE
WE WANT TO GIVE US $500,000...SO THEY CAN BE LIKE US AND MAYBE BE GIVEN ETHICS CLEARANCE
THE NEXT TIME WE MAKE A MAKE A VIDEO TO THUG-OUT WITH US AND BRAG ABOUT ALL THE AMAZING
MIRACULOUS THINGS WE ARE DOING, EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET EXCEPT
DEFRAUD PEOPLE, BUT NEVER MIND THAT BECAUSE WE ARE RELIGIOUS RAPPERS WITH TOTAL CERTAINTY
AND COB BRIEFED US ON WHY THE BASICS, SUPERPOWER AND IDEAL ORG PROGRAMS WILL NOT WORK UNTIL
WE GET THESE RAP VIDEOS OUT TO THE 4TH DYNAMIC AND HE SAID SPEAKING WITH A BROOKLYN ACCENT
(WHICH WE ALSO DRILLED TO A PASS) IS THE BRIDGE TO THE BRIDGE THAT WILL BOOM SCIENTOLOGY ON THIS PLANET,
SO WE ARE EXCITED, VERY VERY EXCITED, TO KICK IT WITH Y'ALL, KNOW-WHAT-IM-SAYIN-YA-FEEL-ME? NOW...
SO, NOW WE'ZE GONNA KICK IT LIKE A MILLIONAIRE!

LET ME HEAR Y'ALL MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!
PUT Y'ALL HANDS IN THE AIR,
LIKE Y'ALL JUST DONT CARE,
WE IZ GONNA MAKE Y'ALL MORE AWARE,
10 INTENSIVES OF CASE REPAIR,
GONNA END Y'ALL'S REACTIVE DESPAIR,
ALL Y'ALL'S MONEY Y'ALL GONNA SHARE,
OR WE GONNA JACK YER SHIT WITH SOME TERROR...
RESIST AND YER ASS WE GONNA DECLARE,

AND DISPOSE OF YOU QUIETLY IN THE GAME THAT IS FAIR."

GOES TO.....

THE COS
THE "CHURCH" OF SCIENTOLOGY
AKA "THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY
AKA "THE CRIMEWAVE OF SCIENTOLOGY"

Fricken HYSS...TERICAL!~

I heard from a Scientologist friend that LRH invented RAP music.

Sheesh! There is no end to the madness of a Scientologist.

They believe everything they should not believe and nothing they should believe.

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by Guanoloco
Laughed my ass off, did guano! I coulda swore Hu666ard wrote it!!

Originally Posted by Type4_PTS
Yes, I remember it but can't recall which thread it was posted in.
If I had a friend still IN the CoS I've love to get copies of that PL distributed widely. :D

I couldn't locate it either, so I put a com particle out to a Scientologist in good standing, Billy Blowdown.

He has a remarkable memory---perfect in fact, after going Clear!

From the thread: . "Right now, somewhere in ScientologyLand"

Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax!

As long as we are kinda on the subject of LRH quotes, I have a question if anyone knows. . .

I found this reference last year on ESMB, which is allegedly the last recorded words of L. Ron Hubbard from 1984.

Does anyone happen to know if this has been verified as authentic?

Copyrighted material below is reprinted pursuant to Fair Use laws:

LRH Advice Tape of 1 April 1984: "OT Review: Earth Time & Forgettfulness"
(excerpt at 27:34)

"....but isn't that fascinating that we have not less than 17 methods of clearing a human being and moving him up the line to full Operating Thetan. Now, what we have done here in Earth time appears to be quite miraculous, don't you see, just a few years--well, earth years--which by the way is the most marvelous thing you can imagine because did you know that time has nothing to do with the movement of the planet around the sun? Oh nobody bothered to explain that to you?

Well, along about 213 trillion years ago, a fella was staring at the sun--nobody knows why people--suntanning or whatever people do on these planets. Now, get this datum understood because time is what ails thee and the sun has got nothing whatsoever to do with it! A year is not the earth circumnavigating a sun. Check your wristwatches right now, because the round shape of your watch is a dramatization of the round shape of the implant wheel that made you forget time--it has nothing to do with the shape of the earth or the shape of the sun.

That wristwatch you are wearing is why you sometimes get achy wrists when you are doing a lot of typing or gardening or whatever homo sap does with their hands. It kicks in the time implant and the next thing you know old Bill Smithers is suffering from old age forgetfullness and complaining to some medico about arthritis. All he'd have to do is take that restimulator off his wrist and put it in a drawer and that would be the end of his arthritis."

L. RON HUBBARD

Also, I am very curious to know if anyone here here has actually run this procedure to see if it cures arthritis?

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

I couldn't locate it either, so I put a com particle out to a Scientologist in good standing, Billy Blowdown.

He has a remarkable memory---perfect in fact, after going Clear!

From the thread: . "Right now, somewhere in ScientologyLand"

Copyrighted material below is reprinted pursuant to Fair Use laws:

Also, I am very curious to know if anyone here here has actually run this procedure to see if it cures arthritis?

Have you tried the coffee enema, HelluvaHoax?

Back in the day when LRH was still conning the long con, I recall a staff member at an org who was so poor that a married couple I knew used to take him out to eat once in a while just to be certain he wouldn't starve on their watch. I often went along on these excursions. We encouraged him to natter over pancakes and sausages at 24 hour greasy spoon diners late at night.

This staff member wasn't oficially 'clear' but he was planning on attesting soon. He had some kind of slowly progressing disease that physically crippled him enough so that he couldn't work a real job. All he was suited for was being on staff at the org. The wife thought he lived at the org sleeping on bare floors or mybe in a broom closet. The husband asked him where he actually lived and he said he didn't "technically" live at the org. When asked for clarification, he said he actually lived on the roof of the org under a lean too he had made from an old tarp and an abandoned bicycle frame. lol That may have been true earlier but I knew he actually slept under trash bags in the bed of a broken down delivery truck jacked up on cinter blocks near the alley close behind the org.

Anyway, this staff member had weird ideas about a lot of things. One of these weird ideas was that all problems mankind suffered from were due, in his own words, to people being "full of shit."

"Does this theory apply to scientologists in general?" we asked.

"In spades," he replied.

"What about the "tech" itself?" we asked.

"Doubly so," he said.

"How about LRH?" we asked. "Does this theory apply to LRH?" Kind of just to see how far these pancakes and sausage would go.
And this is where the story gets weird..

He had this elaborate theory that all the wrongs and outnesses we saw in the tech and at the orgs were directly attributable to the fact that LRH was literally full of shit.

"Just look at the toilet paper situation in the orgs." he said. "It's not just this org, every single org I have ever been to on this planet and in this sector of the galaxy has the same problem. It's simply a dramatization of LRH being full of shit and unable to let it flow."

No one could argue with him on this point.

He further argued that the solution was to ensure that LRH received a daily coffee enema. He was working on composing a CSW so he could "make it go right" and "handle" the situation.

And that's the last time anyone ever heard anything of him.

HelluvaHoax!

Have you tried the coffee enema, HelluvaHoax?

Back in the day when LRH was still conning the long con, I recall a staff member at an org who was so poor that a married couple I knew used to take him out to eat once in a while just to be certain he wouldn't starve on their watch. I often went along on these excursions. We encouraged him to natter over pancakes and sausages at 24 hour greasy spoon diners late at night.

This staff member wasn't oficially 'clear' but he was planning on attesting soon. He had some kind of slowly progressing disease that physically crippled him enough so that he couldn't work a real job. All he was suited for was being on staff at the org. The wife thought he lived at the org sleeping on bare floors or mybe in a broom closet. The husband asked him where he actually lived and he said he didn't "technically" live at the org. When asked for clarification, he said he actually lived on the roof of the org under a lean too he had made from an old tarp and an abandoned bicycle frame. lol That may have been true earlier but I knew he actually slept under trash bags in the bed of a broken down delivery truck jacked up on cinter blocks near the alley close behind the org.

Anyway, this staff member had weird ideas about a lot of things. One of these weird ideas was that all problems mankind suffered from were due, in his own words, to people being "full of shit."

"Does this theory apply to scientologists in general?" we asked.

"In spades," he replied.

"What about the "tech" itself?" we asked.

"Doubly so," he said.

"How about LRH?" we asked. "Does this theory apply to LRH?" Kind of just to see how far these pancakes and sausage would go.
And this is where the story gets weird..

He had this elaborate theory that all the wrongs and outnesses we saw in the tech and at the orgs were directly attributable to the fact that LRH was literally full of shit.

"Just look at the toilet paper situation in the orgs." he said. "It's not just this org, every single org I have ever been to on this planet and in this sector of the galaxy has the same problem. It's simply a dramatization of LRH being full of shit and unable to let it flow."

No one could argue with him on this point.

He further argued that the solution was to ensure that LRH received a daily coffee enema. He was working on composing a CSW so he could "make it go right" and "handle" the situation.

And that's the last time anyone ever heard anything of him.

LOL

This could very well be one of those pieces of "MISSING TECH" that, when recovered, will make planetary clearing a reality.

ANNOUNCING!
MAJOR NEW LRH BREAKTHROUGH!

FAST FLOW ARC[sup]1[/sup] RUNDOWN!

[sup]1[/sup] Alimentary Rehabilitation Colonic

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
That is one of the most insane ideas I have ever heard. I bet it would go viral.

Well, here we are, ex's, bitter defrocked apostates showing the $cientology cult how it should be done. We're like consultants showing them where their right foot is, it's sort of a "touch the wall please..."

They have SOURCE!!

....and yet cult management are messing around with rhythm-challenged white suburbanites doing a cosplay hip-hop video extolling $cientology, rather than presenting the SOURCE!!.... the creator of hip-hop and the creator of music no less!

A serious lack of planning and under-utilization of existing resources, wouldn't you say? Someone should be RPF'd.

If the cult had a hip-hop version of Thanks for Listening it would start a flood of curious young people of all races interested in what this demented thing called $cientology is.

[/sarcasm]

Last edited:

Out Effix

Speaking of enemas...according to a mole inside the Int Base...I have data noteworthy of sharing.

Did you guys know that David Misavige ... and Shelly - before she lost her crown...

Do daily hot water enemas

WTF was that all about?

Part of the dwindling spiral of their demise?

Do all crazies get obsessed about their pooh?

I noticed in the photos (Scientology did not show you at the event)...

The ones of L Ron Hubbard with his disheveled, ugly self...

that his finger nails were disgustingly long and dirty...like perhaps he had fecal matter in them. :puke:

He was so repulsive to look at. A real LOW TONER!

Miscavige is a low toner too - but he got smart and created the IAS - so he can spend millions on his looks to keep Scientology Scamming....

He invests in Lim / Lobb.

Lim Suits and Lobb Shoes.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Miscavige is a low toner too - but he got smart and created the IAS - so he can spend millions on his looks to keep Scientology Scamming....
He invests in Lim / Lobb. Lim Suits and Lobb Shoes.
Back by popular demand. . .GQ, Gentleman's Quarterly.

93508284343de08f1e740688a4e8e58f--magazine-gq-tom-cruise.jpg

GQ celebrates
SARTORIAL SCIENTOLOGIST OF THE YEAR!.

GG%20MAGAZINE_zpsracxulap.jpg

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Speaking of enemas...according to a mole inside the Int Base...I have data noteworthy of sharing.

Did you guys know that David Misavige ... and Shelly - before she lost her crown...

Do daily hot water enemas

WTF was that all about?

Part of the dwindling spiral of their demise?

Do all crazies get obsessed about their pooh?

I noticed in the photos (Scientology did not show you at the event)...

The ones of L Ron Hubbard with his disheveled, ugly self...

that his finger nails were disgustingly long and dirty...like perhaps he had fecal matter in them. :puke:

He was so repulsive to look at. A real LOW TONER!

He invests in Lim / Lobb.

Lim Suits and Lobb Shoes.
I rated that post 'poop'
disagreesm.png
in a good way. I would have rated it an additional
lolsm.png
or even
winnersm.png
but I couldn't figure out how to do it