What's new

New book of Technical Bulletins by the alleged returned Founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Well now we know. It takes an infinite amount of auditing to reach OT.

That is why Ron has never seen anyone succeed in Scientology.

Welcome to Infinity and Beyond!

s-l300.jpg

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL....WoW! :eek:

I wonder what the Cult is gonna do about this?

How could they even sue the guy? ( I'm sure they will find a way...)
That would be fun to have CO$ picking a public fight with either a false or reincarnated LRH...lol :p
(a criminal guy with a criminal record...)

Oh, that's an easy one.... Since he is L. Ron Hubbard, he will be happy to follow the invitation to his house at the INT base..... I am talking about the one near The Hole.... I mean if he confuses the doors.....

Problem solved....

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh, that's an easy one.... Since he is L. Ron Hubbard, he will be happy to follow the invitation to his house at the INT base..... I am talking about the one near The Hole.... I mean if he confuses the doors.....

Problem solved....
Also,

He'll be glad to be given vistaril too , coerced to sign a new will and put on introspection rd.

Gib

Crusader
Well, LRH did say he'd return from target two...

What a "theta trap"!

lol
no, not really, LRH told Sarge he failed and wasn't coming back, it's in the Lawrence Wright book "going Clear and the prison of belief. Also videos of Sarge stating this before his death.

The way the COS DM can determine if the come back LRH is truthful, is simply to put him on a Emeter and ask him questions.

ROFLMAO

as if that is proof?

LMAO

I posted on Tony O blog, I hope a thousand so called LRH's come back and rhetorically promote they are LRH. Wouldn't that be a kick.

LMAO.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
What happened to Target II?
Well, LRH did say he'd return from target two...

What a "theta trap"!

lol
Good questions!

It has been recently brought to my attention that Target II had declared El Ron El Ray aka L Ron Hubbard for his out-ethics conduct and was consequently assigned a treason condition. He was to be discarded quietly, without any sorrow . A com ev has been held, found out evidences and came to conclusion the thetan owning the entity known as L Ron Hubbard was to be deported back on Earth prison planet ; dropped in a volcano . An declare has been issued throughout the Guluhxy. The only terminal to the L Ron Hubbard entity is The galactical justice chief.

On target II, they are not into selling candies, they are on a mission to save Target II; and this is a serious deadly activity. Either one is with them or agains them.

We must deal with it now..again...:eek:

(Whisfully, they won't also deport Captain Parmegiani - aka Bill Robertson- God bless us)

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
no, not really, LRH told Sarge he failed and wasn't coming back, it's in the Lawrence Wright book "going Clear and the prison of belief. Also videos of Sarge stating this before his death.

The way the COS DM can determine if the come back LRH is truthful, is simply to put him on a Emeter and ask him questions.

ROFLMAO

as if that is proof?

LMAO

I posted on Tony O blog, I hope a thousand so called LRH's come back and rhetorically promote they are LRH. Wouldn't that be a kick.

LMAO.
...posted on Tony O blog, I hope a thousand so called LRH's come back and rhetorically promote they are LRH. Wouldn't that be a kick...

*PERFECT*

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah thank you I see.

But still is committing criminal impersonation...as pretending he is the reincarnation of LRH founder of $cientology.

I wonder who has to prove what

CO$ that he is not LRH reincarnation
or LRH that is is the reincarnatin of LRH CO$ founder...

So we'll see...
I look forward to seeing he is given a nice encountering with on of the beautiful lovely CO$ chicks..(legal affairs attorneys...)

That will be interesting though!
Hmmmm...

Burden of proof is on the plaintiff.

If L. Ron Redux wants to sue CoS for proceeds from DMSMH he needs to prove he is our beloved Commander of Corvettes...

But if CoS wants to sue him...

Hmmm...

Interesting legal question.

What does Hoaxie have to say of this fresh new Scripture in terms of "tells"?

It would seem to me the writer doesn't do too badly. Are there any "tells" that are strongly "not Ron"?

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Hmmmm...

Burden of proof is on the plaintiff.

If L. Ron Redux wants to sue CoS for proceeds from DMSMH he needs to prove he is our beloved Commander of Corvettes...

But if CoS wants to sue him...

Hmmm...

Interesting legal question.

What does Hoaxie have to say of this fresh new Scripture in terms of "tells"?

It would seem to me the writer doesn't do too badly. Are there any "tells" that are strongly "not Ron"?
lol

"Hoaxie" is probably the ringleader or at least the main instigator for all of this.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
lol

"Hoaxie" is probably the ringleader or at least the main instigator for all of this.
:D

Actually it does make sens now!

Another cake and donut bakery will appear soon
(writing fake HCOB must be well paid though...)
Pfittttttttttttttttttttt :oops:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
On the one hand, a cake shop would be cool. On the other hand, a doughnut joint would no nothing other than attract cops.

One thing I know for certain is that you don't want to mix cops and $cientology. You are most likely to get more cops corrupted by the holy sacrament of $cientology which is ca$h money.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
On the one hand, a cake shop would be cool. On the other hand, a doughnut joint would no nothing other than attract cops.

One thing I know for certain is that you don't want to mix cops and $cientology. You are most likely to get more cops corrupted by the holy sacrament of $cientology which is ca$h money.
Some of them will even do commercials for them like this fool did:
ringmailer-jpg.227916