What's new

Responsibility, is this where LRH got the idea from?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember this LRHism from the 70s. My memory may be faulty on this but I seem to associate it with The Mechanics of Start Change Stop.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
I tried the blame game but...

chickengps.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I always liked the saying "that which you blame you elect cause" from the Pro TRs course of the 90s.

Is this where the idea came from?
www.goodreads.com/quotes/426886-every-one-is-really-responsible-to-all-men-for-all
Wiki link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Dostoevsky
Hubbard was irresponsible to all men, for all his bullshit. So I doubt that Fyodor was where hubbard got it from. Besides did hub the great Con ever quote anyone thus acknowledging that someone else other than Zemu Xenu Zemu was responsible? Hubbard was really MESTed up in his re-active mind.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
BTW, the people and things that Hubbard, Miscavige and Scientology doctrine blame is too long to list.

A more useful quote would be "Pick your fights wisely" or "Don't piss off Leah".

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

REF: The Science of Responsibility

Dr. Hubbard's research resulted in the mapping of the principle underlying dynamics of responsibility. This led to the astonishing discovery of a hitherto unknown and profoundly advanced realm of human capability designated as "Total Responsibility".

Being an engineer, Hubbard was never satisfied with mere mere theoretical schematics & abstractions and thus he set about to test his breakthrough in the real work, running all of the new Total Responsibility auditing processes on himself! It was then that LRH observed that human beingness could be expanded and increased by 200% with only one intensive of auditing.

In fact, Dr. Hubbard conclusively demonstrated that a Homo Novi was supernaturally capable of mocking up & assuming two (2) different beingnesses at the same time! This explains the miraculous phenomenon wherein Hubbard was astonishingly able to assume the beingness of an ethical being who practices "Total Responsibility" whilst simultaneously being a Totally Irresponsible con artist & criminal.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

REF: The Science of Responsibility

Dr. Hubbard's research resulted in the mapping of the principle underlying dynamics of responsibility. This led to the astonishing discovery of a hitherto unknown and profoundly advanced realm of human capability designated as "Total Responsibility".

Being an engineer, Hubbard was never satisfied with mere mere theoretical schematics & abstractions and thus he set about to test his breakthrough in the real work, running all of the new Total Responsibility auditing processes on himself! It was then that LRH observed that human beingness could be expanded and increased by 200% with only one intensive of auditing.

In fact, Dr. Hubbard conclusively demonstrated that a Homo Novi was supernaturally capable of mocking up & assuming two (2) different beingnesses at the same time! This explains the miraculous phenomenon wherein Hubbard was astonishingly able to assume the beingness of an ethical being who practices "Total Responsibility" whilst simultaneously being a Total Criminal.

I think you just defined a sociopath.