What's new

Make us cringe (using only five words or less) :)

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Namby Pamby Panty Waist Dilletante.

I can't believe it's not been used before but I did a search (this thread only) and it came up blank, so I'll blame the lousy search engine if it has.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Moo gum guy pan.
Moo goo gai pan

330px-MooGooGaiPan.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
HELP
HOPE
DEMAND FOR IMPROVEMENT
NEED OF CHANGE
FEAR OF WORSENING
EFFECT
RUIN
DESPAIR
SUFFERING
NUMBNESS
INTROVERSION
DISASTER
INACTUALITY
DELUSION
HYSTERIA
SHOCK
CATATONIA
OBLIVION
DETACHMENT
DUALITY
SECRECY
HALLUCINATION
SADISM
MASOCHISM
ELATION
GLEE
FIXIDITY
EROSION
DISPERSAL
DISASSOCIATION
CRIMINALITY
UNCAUSING
DISCONNECTION
$CIENTOLOGY

LOL, perfection!

Your illuminating "scale" has triggered my "file clerk" to produce yet another 1-5 word CCC (Cringey Cult Cliche), below. To wit, I offer the following 3-word magical incantation that Scientologists believe has actual mass and significance. In fact, cult devotees believe the catchy catch-all coolaid of it contains so much gravitas--that it's not just a mere "slogan" or "jingle"--it should be elevated to the status of a VFP (Vapidly Foolish Pronouncement).

Your scale above (and every other post on this thread) should have properly been concluded with this "attestation":

THIS IS OKAY

It is particularly & paradoxically pathetic--because nothing in Scientology is "okay".

HelluvaHoax!

HELP
HOPE
DEMAND FOR IMPROVEMENT
NEED OF CHANGE
FEAR OF WORSENING
EFFECT
RUIN
DESPAIR
SUFFERING
NUMBNESS
INTROVERSION
DISASTER
INACTUALITY
DELUSION
HYSTERIA
SHOCK
CATATONIA
OBLIVION
DETACHMENT
DUALITY
SECRECY
HALLUCINATION
SADISM
MASOCHISM
ELATION
GLEE
FIXIDITY
EROSION
DISPERSAL
DISASSOCIATION
CRIMINALITY
UNCAUSING
DISCONNECTION
$CIENTOLOGY

I hesitate to alter-is your standard scale above. . .

However, it has come to my attention that the full gains attainable from your scale have been
"alter-ised", "squirreled" & "quickied" and denied to people on this planet. Therefore. . . .

COMPLETED STAFF WORK

SITUATION: Suppressive transcriptionist errors have sabotaged your technology by the "technical degrade" of "quicky-ing" the scale and leaving out certain minus-awareness levels below "$CIENTOLOGY".

DATA: We have now located the original Source materials and compared it to your scale--confirming that the full gains possible from that technology has been sabotaged and denied to people on this planet. We now have the full and unedited original draft that you wrote in 1950, before commies and psychs has infiltrated and "squirreled" your tech.

SOLUTION: Re-issue the original full and "EXPANDED" chart, below. Ensure that everyone who is allowed to read it is first given "ETHICS CLEARANCE" and has exchanged in full (advance payments) for any required handling(s), repairs and/or set-ups first.

This is OKAY!

EXPANDED SCALE OF CRINGY CULT UNAWARENESS

HELP
HOPE
DEMAND FOR IMPROVEMENT
NEED OF CHANGE
FEAR OF WORSENING
EFFECT
RUIN
DESPAIR
SUFFERING
NUMBNESS
INTROVERSION
DISASTER
INACTUALITY
DELUSION
HYSTERIA
SHOCK
CATATONIA
OBLIVION
DETACHMENT
DUALITY
SECRECY
HALLUCINATION
SADISM
MASOCHISM
ELATION
GLEE
FIXIDITY
EROSION
DISPERSAL
DISASSOCIATION
CRIMINALITY
UNCAUSING
DISCONNECTION

$CIENTOLOGIST IN GOOD STANDING
SEA ORG LOYAL OFFICER
MINISTERS (from the Ministry of Acceptable Truth) ADMINISTERING MESSIANIC MESSAGING
OSA HOMO GOONUS
MEITREYYA THE BETRAYYA

THIS IS OKAY

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I am still grappling with the Scientology concept of "THIS IS OKAY".

I tried clay demo-ing it but still have not brought about a full conceptual understanding.

Ergo, I am going to use the term in sentences until i feel good about it.

Dear Ron,
That SP investigative journalist Paulette Cooper is precariously close to discovering the fraudulent claims you made about the technology, the miraculous supernatural powers and/or the hundreds of millions of dollars that we have been skimming, illegally laundering and depositing in your secret Swiss bank accounts via briefcases containing one-millions dollars in untraceable cash. Sir, we have completed all the vital targets you gave us and are now ready to complete the operation by framing her and sending to prison AND/OR driving her insane so that she is institutionalized AND/OR driving her to commit suicide. This could take some time, sir, so we hereby ask permission to just eliminate the DevT and go directly from "point A" to "point B" by murdering her this week, before Thursday at 2pm. This is okay!
Wow, I feel good about it now! Look for my ethical OT win in the next issue of Advance! magazine.

HelluvaHoax!

More Kringy KSW Koolaid.

A WORLD WITHOUT INSANITY

A WORLD WITHOUT CRIMINALITY

sponsored by the insane criminal L. Ron Hubbard

HelluvaHoax!

THE PLANET IS OURS!

as chanted by staff in unison at muster
LOL

Never chanted that one. . .

But I confess, when I heard Hubbard's audio lecture where he recalled a catchy intergalactic wholetrack slogan, I didn't immediately pack up my demo kit and blow.

It went something like this:

THE ESPANOL UNITED STARS
THIS CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE IS OURS

Oh Lordy, how f*cking stupid was I to keep listening to the tape and taking notes after that compelling evidence of insanity? LOL

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
LOL

Never chanted that one. . .

But I confess, when I heard Hubbard's audio lecture where he recalled a catchy intergalactic wholetrack slogan, I didn't immediately pack up my demo kit and blow.

It went something like this:

THE ESPANOL UNITED STARS
THIS CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE IS OURS

Oh Lordy, how f*cking stupid was I to keep listening to the tape and taking notes after that compelling evidence of insanity? LOL
Around 74 & 75 they chanted that at staff muster at TC Morgue in Mpls, Mn and I'd brought my live in girlfriend in to the Morgue for the 1st time after work one day only to have her hear the staff muster going on with their eerie, demented chant of "the planet is ours, the planet is ours etc." and she grabbed my arm in a mad panic and screamed "we're getting the HELL out of here right now and you're done with these fucked up people".
The chapel full of them turned to see our equally bizarre struggle going on out in the reception area.
I was shell shocked as I had worked so hard to get her interested in Scientology and it came to this!
I hadn't thought that these people might be fucked up before because I was a true believer and my relationship with her died on the vine when the reg's soon came to our door and I met with them outside and gave them the last $3200 in my checking account for services.
She moved out within a week because we were now broke and she thought I must be such a weak enfeebled man that she no longer could see a future with.
Wow that stung!
Sure got me looking at Scientology in an all new way.
The reg's had come to our door, including my friend Keith from Div 6 because I'd told him I'd come into some money.
Live and learn.
Though the seed for my pending departure had thereby been sown.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
LOL. That's possible.

Also possible that they were celebrating the huge win of being in Scientology by chanting: "THIS IMPLANT OURS!"

I remember that we were all of the impression that this was something being implemented at all the org's, that it came down from up-lines.
Now it occurs to me that it was fashioned out of Hubbard's own affirmations, that if we mocked up and believed that the planet was ours that it would be the very magic required to make that happen.
Very much of a fascist new world order mindset wasn't it?
Taking possession of the planet for old Ronnie boy's benefit and his new plaything.

HelluvaHoax!

I remember that we were all of the impression that this was something being implemented at all the org's, that it came down from up-lines.

Now it occurs to me that it was fashioned out of Hubbard's own affirmations, that if we mocked up and believed that the planet was ours that it would be the very magic required to make that happen.

Very much of a fascist new world order mindset wasn't it?

Taking possession of the planet for old Ronnie boy's benefit and his new plaything.
HellYeah!

Wasn't there an LRH reference where he directly stated something like: "This planet is ours...move in and take it!"

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
If they had done that chanting shit, I would have been outta there in second.

hqdefault.jpg

Bad enough that there was all that clapping and hurrahing a picture of the old man.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
HellYeah!

Wasn't there an LRH reference where he directly stated something like: "This planet is ours...move in and take it!"
Most likely this was because our ED, Bob Kuyper, had decided that to be seen as "on policy" we better chant that for the sake of pleasing senior management.
I remember standing in staff muster when I was just volunteer staff, hemming and hawing on whether I should sign a 2 1/2 or 5 yr contract, chanting along myself.
But obviously we were the only one's doing it.
I didn't know that we were the only ones till now, one more thing I've learned since posting my brains out on "The Axis of Ex's"!