What's new

Part 2 -How many people went Type III (ie. had a Psychotic Break) in your org?

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I was drugged with something. For sure.
After I left the church, and had just gotten off work, I was at my motorcyle putting on my winter riding suit. I looked up and there was a guy writing down (probably my license plate) on a pad of paper. He gave a look of "oh, you got me." I didn't say anything, just kept zipping. When the zipper caught and I was distracted, I saw him quickly waddling away like the Penguin. A big name squirrel was staying at our house, so that might be why I was targeted. We had a fridge at the office and a few days later a guy reported someone had put LSD in his orange juice. I later found a picture of a Cof$ detective who was fond of giving squirrels LSD, and the picture looked like him. I'm sure his big plan was for me to get dosed and then crash my bike on the commute home. Fortunately, what Hubbard said about sociopaths and wrong-targeting ended up being true.

Leland

Crusader
Interesting!

I had to drive from where I was dosed....(in LA) north on I5 to get to work. Wasn't a great distance. The dosing really didn't kick in until I got to work and started. Even so, once it kicked in, looking back, I couldn't imagine driving safely during the episode. Perhaps that was the plan...that I never make it to work?

I guess some of the questions I would ask are:

Who decides to have this done.
Is it some sort of Committee decision?
If so, what are the qualification to be on this Committee?
How far up lines does this go to get a "go, ok?"
What are the parameters of this decision.
Since it would look to me like this is "slash and burn" type of decision against a member of the Cult...what is the upshot they expect?

Last edited:

SouthernCanuck

Jabberwocky In-Training
In the early 80s there were two such at AOLA. One (tom?) dug a grave in the ao courtyard. Another (can't remember name) guy from puerto rico started doing voodoo rituals. I'm sure there are people with more details and this might jog someone's memory. fwiw both were freindly easy going guys.

JustSheila

Crusader
In the early 80s there were two such at AOLA. One (tom?) dug a grave in the ao courtyard. Another (can't remember name) guy from puerto rico started doing voodoo rituals. I'm sure there are people with more details and this might jog someone's memory. fwiw both were freindly easy going guys.
I forgot about that grave in the AOLA courtyard. Poor Tom. (I think that was his name, too.)

He was the AOLA examiner. He sat in that tiny room for years and years, never had a vacation, never even had time off for auditing or training. He was an introvert with a real bad complexion, very pale, too. I don't know if he was offloaded, locked in a room as Type 3 or if he suicided and nobody would ever tell me. He just wasn't there one day. It was very early 80s, around 1981, I think. It was a desperate cry for help. Very sad. He was only around 25 or so years old. What a waste of a young man's life, mind and future. :no:

He was a nice guy, gentle. I tried talking to him a few times before he was disappeared. :(

I never knew about anyone doing voodoo rituals at AOLA.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
<snip>

He was the AOLA examiner. He sat in that tiny room for years and years, never had a vacation, never even had time off for auditing or training. He was an introvert with a real bad complexion, very pale, too. I don't know if he was offloaded, locked in a room as Type 3 or if he suicided and nobody would ever tell me. He just wasn't there one day. It was very early 80s, around 1981, I think. It was a desperate cry for help. Very sad. He was only around 25 or so years old. What a waste of a young man's life, mind and future. :no:
<snip>
Holy christ! He sounds like a character from the Gormenghast trilogy.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
That's the name of it! I've been wanting to read that trilogy, now I can add it to my MUST READ list, thanks!
I just love it, I've read it about three times since the sixties. Be prepared, once you get into it - you'll need to hang on in there at the beginning IMO - you won't be able to put it down.

Last edited:
Re: How many people went type III in your org?

Agreed with "nice opening post" and welcome from me as well.

You have piqued my interest, but would like to ask you if you could expand on your comments a little please, so as to gain a little more detail there?
I agree, you basically made a statement that raises a lot of questions, but doesn't explain them.