What's new

OT IX 'Orders of Magnitude' and OT X 'Character' to be released

Leland

Crusader
On a BC tape Ron makes a joke about how much pizza he’d eaten that day..... intimating, at least to me at the time, that he was eating pizza with more than just one body.

The class had hesitant chuckles......

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
June 7, 2018: An up-to-date briefing on preparations for OT IX & X and beyond.

https://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-172/

ZDG1EHy.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I want to go. Will it be a 1 or 2 or 3 hour comedy show? I will take all of my Monopoly money, and all the houses and hotels along with my expired credit cards. Unfortunately Monopoly doesn't have bank checks so I will have to tell them that when they present a real Clear I will convert the Monopoly items for real stuff.

I hope they are offering Touch Assists because my whole body will be aching from uncontrolled laughter at their jokes.

But just in case I will bring along some pain relieving ointment disguised as hand lotion.

Veda

Sponsor
Announcements have been made for over twenty years about the imminent release of OT 9 and 10.

_______

From 2007:
otbriefing-jpg.256421

Gib

Crusader
Announcements have been made for over twenty years about the imminent release of OT 9 and 10.

_______

From 2007:
otbriefing-jpg.256421
it's the same formula written in the marketing policy letters,

that is create a mystery sandwich.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

_______

From 2007:
otbriefing-jpg.256421

LOL

Perfect showcase for the authoritarian madness that is Scientology. . .

"WHAT YOU NEED TO BE READY!"

That was 11 years ago and the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) is still not ready.

But YOU need to get ready and pay them bank vaults full of cash because YOU are holding up the clearing of the planet by not being ready.

TRANSLATION OF AD: "Hurry up DBs! You are comlagging, flunk! Get in present time! We are waiting for you to do the level, it's why we came to earth, to save you---but now you are fucking up and DevTing everyone by not being ready. We'll help you, just bring your charge cards so you don't go out-exchange on all that we are doing for you to by-pass you and get you ready for all the miracles that are here waiting for you......if you were only ready!" LOL

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Any guess what DM will pull out of Creation of Human Ability to be the key focus of these two universe saving levels?
Also how many people have to be completed OTVIII for these levels to be released? I'll bet they will need at least 2 of those OTVIII completions to have not blown so they can fill the new ship required to deliver it.

https://pixabay.com/en/photos/kayaking/

guanoloco

As-Wased
I'm betting the old OT levels get repackaged for these, if anything ever.

Up to this it was supposed to be all negative case gain. Negative equals stripping things off. After having no case, OT VIII, you were finally in a position for positive case gain which was supposed to be adding things back. That implies developing abilities.

This would be right in line with the old OT levels.

IIRC, the Bridge now goes to OTXV. This would be perfect to add back the old OT levels onto VIII. IDK how many of the old OT levels ate replicated up to New OT VIII but the math works.

I remember the old green back books showing 25 OT levels. Anyone else remember that?

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I'm betting the old OT levels get repackaged for these, if anything ever.

Up to this it was supposed to be all negative case gain. Negative equals stripping things off. After having no case, OT VIII, you were finally in a position for positive case gain which was supposed to be adding things back. That implies developing abilities.

This would be right in line with the old OT levels.
Pretty good guess!

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I want to go. Will it be a 1 or 2 or 3 hour comedy show? I will take all of my Monopoly money, and all the houses and hotels along with my expired credit cards. Unfortunately Monopoly doesn't have bank checks so I will have to tell them that when they present a real Clear I will convert the Monopoly items for real stuff.

I hope they are offering Touch Assists because my whole body will be aching from uncontrolled laughter at their jokes.

But just in case I will bring along some pain relieving ointment disguised as hand lotion.
What do they do when people flip out from getting so overly excited about all the new levels that they write big rubber checks that bounce all the way to their bank?
Do they dare have them criminally prosecuted or do they handle it internally through their ethics div?
Hey, fake money for fake tech?
Sounds like an even exchange to me.

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
What do they do when people flip out from getting so overly excited about all the new levels that they write big rubber checks that bounce all the way to their bank?
Do they dare have them criminally prosecuted or do they handle it internally through their ethic div?
Hey, fake money for fake tech?
Sounds like an even exchange to me.
I would say it depends on which type of cult.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Getting prepared for something (that doesn't exist)
to happens.....

The more higher the level, the more insane it gets...the more cognitive dissonance...

We all know it will be an intensive reg cycle despite an attempt to make it a "soirée"
What a beautiful french fashion word to disguise a reg cycle like in a classy gathering :p

Last edited:

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
I know 9 & 10 have been dangled for decades but it was really interesting reading this thread because nothing has changed, well other than the 2009 reference to Rathbun lol but that was actually kind of funny to see after all this time.