What's new

New Auditor

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I could get a better sense of things if I could see those posts from SP Declared, but all I can find are a list of six, and another list of eleven posts.

I don't think SP Declared is a troll.

He seems to want to assure readers/lurkers (in the Freezone, Independent, and other flavors of Scientology section) that it's still possible to do the "tech" outside the "Church."

His statements are pretty vague and he still hasn't answered the few simple questions in my last post.

It could be an interesting "tech" discussion.

Yes Veda, everyones posts are a bit weird at the moment, hopefully they are still there but are just unavailable for now.

What @sp declared said on post 7 (above) wasn't the slightest bit vague ... it was very clear.

Unless a sincere apology is forthcoming (to the recipient of his venom) he'll remain a troll in my eyes.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hopefully you'll find out soon that hunting for fresh meat on an ex scio board isn't very clever and clearly demonstrates an absence of decency and good manners.
Yeah, fresh raw meat is uncommon here..but nice pieces of (expired) meat body can still be found,I guess!
:oops:

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would never act as a spokesman for an entire message board and don't think you should either.
I didn't. I would never accuse you of doing something you didn't do and I don't think you should either.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yes Veda, everyones posts are a bit weird at the moment, hopefully they are still there but are just unavailable for now.

What @sp declared said on post 7 (above) wasn't the slightest bit vague ... it was very clear.

Unless a sincere apology is forthcoming (to the recipient of his venom) he'll remain a troll in my eyes.

Here's the fun part.

In my experience, Scientologists are trolls---by default.

Now, there's uptone Scientology trolls and downtone Scientology trolls.

Some troll with a creepy glazed grin (Tom Cruise) and other's troll with condescending sneers (Tommy Davis).

There are "serenity of beingness" trolls (John Travolta) and mad smirking trolls with nervous tics galore every time they lie (Marty Rathbun)

And there are those vainglorious, viciously vengeful trolls like Hubbard & Miscavige.

Find me a Scientologist and I'll show you a troll.

The troll on this thread is garden variety--he posts some standard mystical mojo claims about Scientology tech, then (when asked about what he posted) he suddenly runs away from the question (probably to cause apostates here a dirty needle--to shatter and cave them in? LOL)

Then the very moment anyone doesn't just "agree" with that corny "mystery sandwich" gimmick---the nasty Ron-like condescension and "always attack" script ensues.

It's all so tediously predictable.

All Scientologists can do is merely grin and talk about miracles, OT powers and exteriorization. They can't actually do any of it. Wogs call it fraud.

Yeah, folks, the truth is brutal. Not my fault. LOL

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology promises you can achieve the state of Clear and OT, both of which are supposed to give you miraculous powers. The problem is that all scientology can actually do is to occasionally make you feel better. Just like a walk in the park on a sunny day, or reading a good book, or listening to music, or any one of a thoudsand other techniques which are all a damn sight cheaper.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
"And I've expressed my opinion on what it is numerous times and won't bother repeating any of that here."

I understand that, but the search function is borked at the moment so there's no guaranteed way of finding what you or anyone else has said on here in the past. I've tried searching for some of your old posts, and those of others here, and couldn't get back beyond a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Scientology promises you can achieve the state of Clear and OT, both of which are supposed to give you miraculous powers. The problem is that all scientology can actually do is to occasionally make you feel better. Just like a walk in the park on a sunny day, or reading a good book, or listening to music, or any one of a thoudsand other techniques which are all a damn sight cheaper.
That would be a fun topic of discussion. A campy thread title could be "What floats my needle" or a born again wog title could be "What I'm doing right now that's making me happy."

What's floating my needle right now is having my first cup of coffee of the day.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

There is one piece of Scientology tech that actually does work to make a person feel happier. Some have said, in fact, that the process produces "Total Freedom". It's called:

"TAKE A WALK"

(away from Scientology)

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
There is one piece of Scientology tech that actually does work to make a person feel happier. Some have said, in fact, that the process produces "Total Freedom". It's called:

"TAKE A WALK"

(away from Scientology)

The process that worked for me that led to my Total Freedom was:

"Run now! For the Hills! Get out of Dodge!

It worked on just those commands and I got the EP. Best process ever! My kneadle has been floating since.

guanoloco

As-Wased
The process that worked for me that led to my Total Freedom was:

"Run now! For the Hills! Get out of Dodge!

It worked on just those commands and I got the EP. Best process ever! My kneadle has been floating since.

I've always wanted to run R2-45 on the Commodedoor but he beat me to the EP on that one and, well, over running the process on a pile of ashes might be considered a GAE and I didn't want to be an auditor of Miscavige's caliber.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You come here to the EX-Scientology Message Board, where people, on the whole, HATE Scientology; where many have been badly abused by Scientology; and you can't tolerate a rather mild negative comment?

Is this an example of how Scientology makes you "more aware"?

I think there's more truth in this than there should be...

Most exes who don't hate pass through and most quickly.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think there's more truth in this than there should be...
Most exes who don't hate pass through and most quickly.
You imply that exes who remain here for some time "hate". That just isn't valid or true. This is obvious from any broad reading of the comments and posts here.

There is very, very little hate here. Anyone who has gone through an abusive cult such as Scientology gains deep understanding and sympathy for victims. There is no hate for the victims and very little hate for the "technology".

However, there is disgust for those who actively push a "technology" that traps people. There is some frustration for those who refuse to accept the pervasive failure of the "technology". For the most part, those who have escaped the trap do understand those still enthralled but that doesn't mean we will allow those who still believe to make false statements that are part of the trapping mechanism. Others must not become trapped.

I don't see "hate" as part of any of that.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
There is very, very little hate here.
It's a compassionate mood sorta along the lines of this key question:​
"Would you want others to avoid the same disappointments you had gone through?" :whistling:

Last edited:

SP Declared,

I am glad there are others like you and I who still recognize some value of the tech and did not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
SP Declared,

I am glad there are others like you and I who still recognize some value of the tech and did not throw the baby out with the bathwater.
A lot of these people who claim nobody every benefited from the tech are former Sea Orgers who never benefited from it themselves, due to not having studied it and/or getting an endless parade of student auditors over the out-ruds connected with being a slave. Their hatred is understandable, but boring and repetitive. That's what the Ignore button is for.

Personally, most of the benefit I got was after leaving the Cof$, when I realized that although the tech wasn't what it was cracked up to be, there are principles that can be of benefit if applied in the direction of personal interest (squirreling, I guess) rather than in the direction of a Bridge.