What's new

Zinjifar (Joe Lynn) has passed away

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Posted by Michelle Wentling on Facebook
Michelle:
It is with a heavy heart to share that my dear friend, Joe Lynn aka Zinjifar has passed away last night.
Our sincerest condolences go to his wife and also my close friend, Patti Thompson and all Family

++++++++++++++

I believe he was a prolific poster on ESMB and many here may know him. NO info on what happened
or if he was ailing before passing. RIP

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
O wow!

I'd read Joe had cancer and I'd been meaning to post asking if anyone knew how he was doing

I stopped and visited Joe and his wonderful kind warm generous wife Carlene at their marvelous antebellum home in Urbana Ohio several times crossing the country.

I've lost their mailing address and would be very grateful if someone could PM it to me.

Thank you so much Karen!!!

JustSheila

Crusader
I'm sorry to hear this. Cancer is a horrible way to go and Zinj seemed like a pretty nice guy. He posted a lot for years. Some of his stuff was pretty cool. Joe Lynn was one of the few who stuck to his guns that Marty Rathbun was playing everyone:

Joe Lynn"..."was positive that Marty and Mike were part of a “controlled opposition” false flag operation, which was not an unprecedented dirty trick for either Marty or Mike. Joe Lynn believed that the two of them had been sent out to distract critics and law enforcement from the real crimes that Scientology had committed."

(That's from Alanzo's blog from way back when Alanzo was actually a critic of Scientology. Alanzo didn't agree with Joe Lynn, but Joe was right about Marty.)

Fly high, Zinj. May the universe be bigger, brighter and more amazing than you ever dreamed.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
:sorrow:Sad to read of yet another old guard exe passing away. Despite all the contentiousness and some questionable activities of his past, I often found Zinj to be a thoughtful poster, especially when there wasn’t an argument involved. He was never a scientologist but in the mid 90’s he started protesting outside the church,and was then harassed and Black PR’d by OSA because of that. His website shows what they posted, and links to additional information about his real activities as a critic back then. These were the days of few vocal critics actually protesting. Zinj was one of the first. I think that is important to remember. http://www.zinjifar.com/

In recent years, I steered clear of the anti-ESMB gang, of which Zinj was a part since he was banned here some years ago. I didn't take sides either, finding it a waste of my time to get caught up in what I considered to he DRAMA. I only recently found out he married Patti Thompson, who I just read in a Facebook post by Michelle Wentling is actually long time lovable ESMB member Good Twin ( who outed herself some time ago ). He was loved, and he loved. I think this is also important to remember Zinj by.

Godspeed to Zinj.
Condolences and prayers to Patti :rose:

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
They say "Do not speak ill of the dead" but this is an ESMB matter so I am going to invoke Free Speech.
Zinjifar (Joe Lynn) made a horrific post on Facebook attacking EMMA beyond human decency referring to her private parts and fragrances thereof. I will not repeat it.
It was the most shocking attack on a MOD/Admin that I have ever seen or experienced.
It was revenge for being banned from ESMB.
What I want to say is that Joe Lynn had a whole spell of time as he was winding down to offer an olive branch and at least apologize.
He did not. That saddens me. Too late now.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Many here know that Joe & I were not friends - and why.

However, I do offer my condolences to Patti (Good Twin) his wife. I know how difficult it is to lose someone you love. I hope she will be OK.
What I want to say is that Joe Lynn had a whole spell of time as he was winding down to offer an olive branch and at least apologize.
I never expected an apology. Joe was stubborn & very fixed in his ideas.

JustSheila

Crusader
I never saw that post he made about you, Emma. Nasty. Your comment here shows your class and grace. You're right about him being stubborn and stuck in his ideas. Like Arnie Lerma, he got lost in a tangled up world of conspiracy theories, too. I laugh now at him chasing me off exscn yelling, "OSA OSA OSA" years ago when I first got here, but it was horrible at the time. Zinj seemed to have his share of demons and ghosts.

It's sad he never managed to get all that sorted out before he died, though, but unfortunately, past a certain age, some just get more stubborn. I liked GT a lot and send my condolences. Until this thread, I never knew they had gotten together, either.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Sad to hear Zinji pasted away. I did enjoy chatting to him here on ESMB and really liked a lot of his posts. My heart goes out to Good Twin and any other grievers of Zinji that are out there.

Posted by Michelle Wentling on Facebook
Michelle:
It is with a heavy heart to share that my dear friend, Joe Lynn aka Zinjifar has passed away last night.
Our sincerest condolences go to his wife and also my close friend, Patti Thompson and all Family

++++++++++++++

I believe he was a prolific poster on ESMB and many here may know him. NO info on what happened
or if he was ailing before passing. RIP
Another early passing of a Scientologist
I believe that years of BAD diet and lack of sleep takes it's toll on the body
Especially since we now know that the body routinely makes cancer cells but during sleep the body captures and eliminates these cells
Scientologists with their deficient diet and chronic deficient sleep allow the cancer cells to multiply to the point of malignancy
I also believe this is what happened to Steve Jobs. He was brilliant but he also famously thought he could get trough life on 4 hours sleep especially during new product roll outs
just my humble opinion - but the statistics do show that Scientologists as a group have shorter life expectancies
another reason to run away from the Blabberings of Blubbard

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
They say "Do not speak ill of the dead" but this is an ESMB matter so I am going to invoke Free Speech.
Zinjifar (Joe Lynn) made a horrific post on Facebook attacking EMMA beyond human decency referring to her private parts and fragrances thereof. I will not repeat it.
It was the most shocking attack on a MOD/Admin that I have ever seen or experienced.
It was revenge for being banned from ESMB.
A great post to take to heart...

There are two schools of thought on this...

One says you should be contrite and magnanimous when dying a slow death.

The other says "A card laid is a card played; thou shalt not renege."

Both schools agree you should choose one or the other and not just be some dumbass biped who never even considers this matter.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Sad to learn of losing another fellow soldier in the struggle against oppression and fraud via a religious platform.
I didn't know Joe, nor do I know hardly any of you.
I don't know what became of most of those I knew back in the day, ether they're quietly out or still imprisoned in it's delusions.
It's sad when we lose one of the few souls that was there when it all went down and that teammate tally just became one less than I had before, very sad.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Especially since we now know that the body routinely makes cancer cells but during sleep the body captures and eliminates these cells
Scientologists with their deficient diet and chronic deficient sleep allow the cancer cells to multiply to the point of malignancy
I also believe this is what happened to Steve Jobs. He was brilliant but he also famously thought he could get trough life on 4 hours sleep especially during new product roll outs
just my humble opinion - but the statistics do show that Scientologists as a group have shorter life expectancies
I was under the impression he was not (and never had been) a scientologist?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was a scientologist for over 15 years and never suffered from lack of sleep or deficient diet. Maybe you are talking about sea org members rather than "scientologists"?

Also, it would be interesting if you could show us these statistics you mention. It's the first I've heard of scientologists having shorter life expectancies.

I was a scientologist for over 15 years and never suffered from lack of sleep or deficient diet. Maybe you are talking about sea org members rather than "scientologists"?

Also, it would be interesting if you could show us these statistics you mention. It's the first I've heard of scientologists having shorter life expectancies.
Yes, primarily Sea Org although I witnessed Foundation staff working on staff at night and a day job for money and on course and all hands and working late to get stats up = little sleep
also I witnesses many staff smoking Kools because Blubbard did and living on a buttered roll and coffee all the time (cheap meal)

as to early deaths, I have been reading Ex Scientology sites and books for years and have come across so many young RIP's
Ask Magoo she posts about early deaths all the time
and I witnessed Paula Quigley in Scientology age 17 to her death at 60 at ASHO and the Scientologists never even claimed her body at the LA Morgue the SCUM OF THE EARTH THAT THEY ARE, but they did manage to clean out her apartment of her possessions

Yes, primarily Sea Org although I witnessed Foundation staff working on staff at night and a day job for money and on course and all hands and working late to get stats up = little sleep
also I witnesses many staff smoking Kools because Blubbard did and living on a buttered roll and coffee all the time (cheap meal)
as to early deaths, I have been reading Ex Scientology sites and books for years and have come across so many young RIP's
Ask Magoo she posts about early deaths all the time
and I witnessed Paula Quigley in Scientology age 17 to her death at 60 at ASHO and the Scientologists never even claimed her body at the LA Morgue the SCUM OF THE EARTH THAT THEY ARE, but they did manage to clean out her apartment of her possessions

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Does anyone know what ever became of Smilla or Gadfly?
Fantastic contributions to the board and then suddenly, poof, gone without a trace.