What's new

Total Freedom Obtained

Brian Korn

Patron
I completed my Purification Rundown in 1991. I learned a lot how to keep my body healthy, but I never did any auditing during my time in Scientology back then. I did take some courses and learned that a lot of my problems were due to misunderstood words, which I now understand completely. The Church of Scientology teaches a lot of good things, but there is something better.

Today, I have discovered another way to get across the Bridge to Total Freedom on my own, without any auditing ever taking place. Truthfully, I have already arrived on the other side of The Bridge. And I know I have arrived. L. Ron Hubbard never spoke of this way, nor wrote of how. For if he did all Scientologists would have flocked to it already.

This information that has been revealed to me is so potent and so life-changing it could alter the very fundamental basic beliefs of the Church of Scientology itself. So I have to be careful who I share it with. And once you know it you will be able to arrive in total freedom very quickly, much faster than you would using standard Scientology and Dianetics procedures. And you’ll never need to go back again.

I’m Clear already. I know I am. And free. My soul is free. I am a Cleared Theta Clear already. I am no longer bound by the confines of my reactive mind, nor anyone else’s, nor even my own body. I have already overcome it using this information. I am totally at cause over my own thoughts, actions, words, and deeds. I possess self-control, high self-esteem and mastery over my own free will. I know how to make anything happen I want to happen in the MEST universe. And, figuratively speaking, I also have wings and can fly.

I have done extensive research on the 8th Dynamic and have discovered something. Please let me share this New Tech with you which I have discovered, which most Scientologists don't ever see concerning the 8th Dynamic. And truthfully, you cannot ever reach the other side of the Bridge without knowing this. And by knowing this information you can get to the other side of The Bridge without needing any auditing or Scientology books or classes.

First, one must understand that the 8th Dynamic was not created by L. Ron Hubbard. It has always existed. All of man’s self and work and accomplishments go as high as the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic is higher than mankind. Without an in-depth, heart-centered understanding of the truth about the 8th Dynamic one will never achieve total freedom. Conversely, by understanding the 8th Dynamic fully and knowing it in your heart and living according to it and practicing activities on the 8th Dynamic one can reach total freedom without auditing or studying Scientology books. There is an easier way to reach total freedom. It could be considered a “shortcut” or even a “wormhole”.

The idea is to understand the life of the 8th Dynamic. The Dynamic itself is alive. It breathes, it has motives, It is also higher than mankind. It exists in a plane above or outside the MEST universe, but inside it as well.
Here is an analogy. The sun shines in the sky on warm, Summer day at noon. If you want you can stand under the sun and take in the sunlight. The light shines on its own and you stand there and take it in. This is how the 8th Dynamic works. It shines, and gives light. It is itself a gift to mankind. In order to truly understand the 8th Dynamic one must realize that they are smaller than it. One can look up and see the 8th Dynamic and take in from it freely, without cost and without work. The 8th Dynamic has always existed, way before L. Ron Hubbard was even born.

The power of the 8th Dynamic is a good power and life-giving power. That being said the object is to submit one’s self to 8th Dynamic, making themself out be lower than it and realizing mankind and mankind’s power does not reach beyond the 7th Dynamic. Actually allowing the 8th Dynamic to be in more of a “ruling over one’s life position”, or a greater entity than one’s self. The Dynamic is good. And it is alive. To relinquish one’s self to the power of the 8th Dynamic means that person is submitting themselves to infinity. And that being done a person who has the ability to engage infinity can accomplish anything with or without the body, and can also find freedom.

The 8th Dynamic is so powerful that it has the ability in itself to grab hold of the whole person, the whole thetan, with or without a body, and pull it to the end of the Bridge, without any effort on the part of the person. (The shortcut, the wormhole). The person need only to ask and believe. But the person cannot get there on their own. The entity of 8th Dynamic must itself bring them to the end of the Bridge. And the person has to trust.

The problem I foresee for Scientologists learning this is that of relinquishing control to a higher entity than themselves, that being God or infinity. It’s a matter of saying I am at cause for everything in my life up to the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic itself is at cause for my benefit and good will and even my very life.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
I completed my Purification Rundown in 1991. I learned a lot how to keep my body healthy, but I never did any auditing during my time in Scientology back then. I did take some courses and learned that a lot of my problems were due to misunderstood words, which I now understand completely. The Church of Scientology teaches a lot of good things, but there is something better.

Today, I have discovered another way to get across the Bridge to Total Freedom on my own, without any auditing ever taking place. Truthfully, I have already arrived on the other side of The Bridge. And I know I have arrived. L. Ron Hubbard never spoke of this way, nor wrote of how. For if he did all Scientologists would have flocked to it already.

This information that has been revealed to me is so potent and so life-changing it could alter the very fundamental basic beliefs of the Church of Scientology itself. So I have to be careful who I share it with. And once you know it you will be able to arrive in total freedom very quickly, much faster than you would using standard Scientology and Dianetics procedures. And you’ll never need to go back again.

I’m Clear already. I know I am. And free. My soul is free. I am a Cleared Theta Clear already. I am no longer bound by the confines of my reactive mind, nor anyone else’s, nor even my own body. I have already overcome it using this information. I am totally at cause over my own thoughts, actions, words, and deeds. I possess self-control, high self-esteem and mastery over my own free will. I know how to make anything happen I want to happen in the MEST universe. And, figuratively speaking, I also have wings and can fly.

I have done extensive research on the 8th Dynamic and have discovered something. Please let me share this New Tech with you which I have discovered, which most Scientologists don't ever see concerning the 8th Dynamic. And truthfully, you cannot ever reach the other side of the Bridge without knowing this. And by knowing this information you can get to the other side of The Bridge without needing any auditing or Scientology books or classes.

First, one must understand that the 8th Dynamic was not created by L. Ron Hubbard. It has always existed. All of man’s self and work and accomplishments go as high as the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic is higher than mankind. Without an in-depth, heart-centered understanding of the truth about the 8th Dynamic one will never achieve total freedom. Conversely, by understanding the 8th Dynamic fully and knowing it in your heart and living according to it and practicing activities on the 8th Dynamic one can reach total freedom without auditing or studying Scientology books. There is an easier way to reach total freedom. It could be considered a “shortcut” or even a “wormhole”.

The idea is to understand the life of the 8th Dynamic. The Dynamic itself is alive. It breathes, it has motives, It is also higher than mankind. It exists in a plane above or outside the MEST universe, but inside it as well.
Here is an analogy. The sun shines in the sky on warm, Summer day at noon. If you want you can stand under the sun and take in the sunlight. The light shines on its own and you stand there and take it in. This is how the 8th Dynamic works. It shines, and gives light. It is itself a gift to mankind. In order to truly understand the 8th Dynamic one must realize that they are smaller than it. One can look up and see the 8th Dynamic and take in from it freely, without cost and without work. The 8th Dynamic has always existed, way before L. Ron Hubbard was even born.

The power of the 8th Dynamic is a good power and life-giving power. That being said the object is to submit one’s self to 8th Dynamic, making themself out be lower than it and realizing mankind and mankind’s power does not reach beyond the 7th Dynamic. Actually allowing the 8th Dynamic to be in more of a “ruling over one’s life position”, or a greater entity than one’s self. The Dynamic is good. And it is alive. To relinquish one’s self to the power of the 8th Dynamic means that person is submitting themselves to infinity. And that being done a person who has the ability to engage infinity can accomplish anything with or without the body, and can also find freedom.

The 8th Dynamic is so powerful that it has the ability in itself to grab hold of the whole person, the whole thetan, with or without a body, and pull it to the end of the Bridge, without any effort on the part of the person. (The shortcut, the wormhole). The person need only to ask and believe. But the person cannot get there on their own. The entity of 8th Dynamic must itself bring them to the end of the Bridge. And the person has to trust.

The problem I foresee for Scientologists learning this is that of relinquishing control to a higher entity than themselves, that being God or infinity. It’s a matter of saying I am at cause for everything in my life up to the 7th Dynamic. But the 8th Dynamic itself is at cause for my benefit and good will and even my very life.
OK, I'm listening. Show me a sign (if you have achieved what you say, then you know what I mean). Once I receive the sign, I'll pay close attention to what you are saying.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Found out the weird trick that will get you to the end of the bridge instantly! Paypal accepted! Click here! :)

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

This whole screed is based upon the validity of portions of the scam of $cientology. It's been changed around and yanked around a bit but it's still based on some assignment of value to total bullshit of the cult.

Therefore, it's bullshit.

I say this whole post is bullshit.

And you can quote me on that. Twice, if you like.

JustSheila

Crusader
Welcome, Brian. :welcome:

Your post sounds sincere and although I've long since left Scientology and its terminology to describe my beliefs or anything in my life, some of your post resonates with me.

I believe in a power bigger than myself and also believe the greatest trap and flaw of Scientology is its misdirection of good intentions into a vain celebration of the ego and false promises of superpowers.

I'm happy that you're happy and doing well, but have no interest in pursuing any sort of technology, road, etc. someone else found or mapped. My relationship with my concept of God or infinity is personal and I like to keep it that way.

Wishing you all happiness and goodwill.

Brian Korn

Patron
I don’t believe in Scientology anymore. I wrote this document in such a way as to persuade Scientologists that there is an easier way to freedom than all that work and classes and studying and auditing the Church of Scientology puts out.

I wrote it for those who understand Scientology terms, but may not understand faith in God completely. I am trying to talk to Scientologists at their level, as Paul spoke in Acts 17:23. “For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.”

I have used Scientology’s 8th Dynamic in order to “bounce” off this same idea. That what Scientologists call the 8th Dynamic is actually what can save them.

I believe in God now. I believe in Jesus Christ. That he is God in human form and came to Earth to save us and our souls. The idea is that the 8th Dynamic is God. And by lowering one’s self and submitting one’s soul to the Life Giving Power of the 8th Dynamic (i.e. God & Jesus Christ) one can find true freedom without needing Scientology.

By engaging infinity, I mean any communication one has with God, any prayer or internal motive that is directed toward God.