What's new

Tonight, Leah Remini makes it clear how much Scientology worships money above all else

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Tonight, Leah Remini makes it clear how much Scientology worships money above all else

[Carol Nyburg]

Is it already time for Leah Remini’s second episode of 2019? For some reason we’re still a little discombobulated after the holidays, and this episode came up on us awfully quick. Well, the tree is put away, the decorations are back in the boxes, and Leah is here to get us all enraged again!

In [...]

Carol_Nyburg2-e1546799997225.jpg
[Carol Nyburg]

Is it[.......]

Continue reading...

freethinker

Sponsor

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
What's really going on in that video.

A group demo of the checksheet item: "Demonstrate the Glee of Insanity"
Absoluetly!

I am so excited to be extorted all my money..I win with the excited guy trying to emulate tone 40...
It's very sad to look at! (must be all good peopelwho want to save the planet as we did)

This video actually reinforce my thought that we were implanted some stuff in the mind..Isn't it obvous to you????
These people obey , don't leave, despite it's late at night and they remain in this room, even if theycan't afford to give more money and knowing the sole purpose of this fundraising exciting nights is to get more money from them..all the money American Suppress can front . ... Fortunately for them, CO$ pro fundraiser guys,( like the unique hollywood has been celeb), Jeff Pomerantz, can make great commissions out of it and such a good living...

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Absoluetly!

I am so excited to be extorted all my money..I win with the excited guy trying to emulate tone 40...
It's very sad to look at! (must be all good peopelwho want to save the planet as we did)

This video actually reinforce my thought that we were implanted some stuff in the mind..Isn't it obvous to you????
These people obey , don't leave, despite it's late at night and they remain in this room, even if theycan't afford to give more money and knowing the sole purpose of this fundraising exciting nights is to get more money from them..all the money American Suppress can front . ... Fortunately for them, CO$ pro fundraiser guys,( like the unique hollywood has been celeb), Jeff Pomerantz, can make great commissions out of it and such a good living...
Jeff Pomerantz came to my little org in England once. He was regging for the IAS. I ended-up in a restaurant with him and a few others late at night and he gave me two IAS lapel badges because he was so pleased with the donation I made (and the commission he got).

When I eventually left scientology I got ALL of my IAS donations refunded but I kept the lapel badges. I hope they took his commission off him!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
How much of that 900K will go to the staff? Likely none of it.
Not true.

The $900K will be used to handle this planet, and the staff will enjoy the extraordinary theta, pro-survival benefits of living on this planet.

If you ask me, that's "exchange in abundance".

If a staff member blows, however, after the 900K is banked---in all fairness they should given a hefty increase to their freeloader bill, because their absence actually DENIES Scientology their proven ability to reg money--and this would be a serious overt of omission in that the church would LOSE that future income by reason of their absence.

But, there is no reason to blow, when staff are being provided such a happy ideal scene to live an work in. I couldn't watch the video because I still have a lot of unhandled evil purposes and I noticed that screen capture that some of the staff area already triumphantly throwing their arms in the air as money comes in. This reminded me of religious cults that handle poisonous snakes and routinely get bitten and die.

geuu_01_img0158.jpg

I probably should write up these non-standard thoughts to my C/S and see if there is some kind of LRH assist that I might be able to run on myself.

Reactions: Gib

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Absoluetly!

I well remember fund-raising events. The feeling that you should not leave because that would be looked upon as not fully supporting your 3D. Wanting to be viewed as an "on-board" group member you stayed. God forbid you would be accused of being in a condition of DOUBT! That meant having to go through Liability and doing amends and going around to everyone to get them to accept your humiliated ass back into the group. Oh, hell no, not that! Better to stay.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I well remember fund-raising events. The feeling that you should not leave because that would be looked upon as not fully supporting your 3D. Wanting to be viewed as an "on-board" group member you stayed. God forbid you would be accused of being in a condition of DOUBT! That meant having to go through Liability and doing amends and going around to everyone to get them to accept your humiliated ass back into the group. Oh, hell no, not that! Better to stay.
Exactly what happened in my org too..
Thus, we can conclude it's ''on policy'' to lock people in the room till they surrender and give their credit cards.

I was KR'ed several times for those issues..refusing to show up or either leaving the fuck..space.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Not true.

The $900K will be used to handle this planet, and the staff will enjoy the extraordinary theta, pro-survival benefits of living on this planet.

If you ask me, that's "exchange in abundance".

If a staff member blows, however, after the 900K is banked---in all fairness they should given a hefty increase to their freeloader bill, because their absence actually DENIES Scientology their proven ability to reg money--and this would be a serious overt of omission in that the church would LOSE that future income by reason of their absence.

But, there is no reason to blow, when staff are being provided such a happy ideal scene to live an work in. I couldn't watch the video because I still have a lot of unhandled evil purposes and I noticed that screen capture that some of the staff area already triumphantly throwing their arms in the air as money comes in. This reminded me of religious cults that handle poisonous snakes and routinely get bitten and die.

geuu_01_img0158.jpg

I probably should write up these non-standard thoughts to my C/S and see if there is some kind of LRH assist that I might be able to run on myself.
HH says "If you ask me, that's "exchange in abundance".

Out here in the wog world, we call it under promise, over deliver. Hubbard over promised and under delivered everything, ROFLMAO, but he made it sound exchange in abundance, laughing.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, he (the Hubs) did say it was a deadly serious activity (fund-raising) After all, bottom line: The tried and true way to KSW is KTMRI (Keep The Money Rolling In)

Exchange In abundance: (Scilon technical definition) You give us your abundance (cash) and we call that an exchange. Your cash (permanently), our thank you (for this week only.)