What's new

OT IX And X

Is this correct?
Absolutely though
have, control and experience these theta abilities one's commensurate ARCU would need to be relatively high
False — completely — and is per-force an assumption that many have or take as an a-priori ( a given before we start )
two possibilities
No ~ this is a very limited and what has me in a bind

Many insist that one must be Flowers and nice or otherwise one is enemy
From what I gather you're expressing that you have OT abilities that are suggestive of stuff Hubbard claimed as manifest such as seeing the future and Cause over MEST and all that.
Yes suggestive; Though Hubbard did not do much on futures

My position is that 67 Million years past or 67 days past is what is done and over so lets concentrate on future

What would one think of driving from the backseat looking at where the vehicle had been

ARCU can be absolute evil and the abilities are there just the same and ever-present

Choice is with the free-will ( self-determinism in the lingo )

This is what has me screwed-up and why the posts are hard to read for some

Skitz cases have no problem reading my posts

When you say "skitz" cases - is this schizophrenics?
Correct: What the hell kind of society is it when people who can handle stress are called «Psychopaths»?

psy or psyco is the being — a non-finite version of that — whom is trapped in bodies;

Seeking Justice

Problem is there is no Justice in material as retribution only furthers the original wrong

an R/S on a situation where there is intense countering of effort is a sane response in that context

Placing all such things as Evil Int is constrictive

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
trebeck.jpg

"I'll take synonyms for 1000, Alex."

What's a common synonym for "ignore content by member?"

"Nicholas Jordan?"

Turn it over . . . correct for 1000 dollars!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Correct: What the hell kind of society is it when people who can handle stress are called «Psychopaths»?

psy or psyco is the being — a non-finite version of that — whom is trapped in bodies;

Seeking Justice

Problem is there is no Justice in material as retribution only furthers the original wrong

an R/S on a situation where there is intense countering of effort is a sane response in that context

Well...if I got to be schizophrenic to read your posts I'll get back to you on that one.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I believe that it's possible Nicholas Jordan was a bot that was fed scio articles and spewed out whatever that was, something like "Botnik". Very entertaining, but meaningless. Or a bit more sinister, depending on who is doing it.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Seeking Justice

I didn't read any of the previous posts on this thread. Coming in at the end and a bit confused. Are you speaking OTIX or OTX?

George Layton

I didn't read any of the previous posts on this thread. Coming in at the end and a bit confused. Are you speaking OTIX or OTX?
Ah now looking back I did read some of this thread and replied but it was about three years ago and I have drank and slept since then.

mockingbird

An odd thing about posting a prediction is you can come back and revisit the topic anytime.

I think that it is safe to say any version of IT IX and X being released from Scientology while David Miscavige controls it is extremely unlikely.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
An odd thing about posting a prediction is you can come back and revisit the topic anytime.

I think that it is safe to say any version of IT IX and X being released from Scientology while David Miscavige controls it is extremely unlikely.

I think so too. From what we've seen of the CofS since Miscavige took over it's clear that he isn't particularly interested in the tech and would rather augment the CofS's income by asking wealthy donors for money. (Plus, I don't think they have any levels they could release anyway because they haven't been doing any work on them - but that's another story).

freethinker

Sponsor
OH crap! I thought they got released. With all the expansion going on and the OT's in tip top shape, I felt sure it would be released. Oh well, maybe next year. :D

mockingbird

Well, I think this topic is back on the table now because of the story that is up at Tony Ortega's blog The Underground Bunker.

Several people believe David Miscavige is going to try to make all orgs ideal at once. All of them.

Some folks have said ideal is now replacing Saint Hill size which us old Scientologists and ex Scientologists remember from back in the old days.

If David Miscavige acts like the ideal orgs fulfill the Saint Hill requirement for releasing OT IX AND X then he can reg people for millions and for millions in OT preps. He can try to recover a lot of wealthy people who did OT VIII and left because there was nothing for them after that.

I don't know what he will actually do or what he would have auditors deliver but it is possible as a cash grab.​

freethinker

Sponsor
Well, I think this topic is back on the table now because of the story that is up at Tony Ortega's blog The Underground Bunker.

Several people believe David Miscavige is going to try to make all orgs ideal at once. All of them.

Some folks have said ideal is now replacing Saint Hill size which us old Scientologists and ex Scientologists remember from back in the old days.

If David Miscavige acts like the ideal orgs fulfill the Saint Hill requirement for releasing OT IX AND X then he can reg people for millions and for millions in OT preps. He can try to recover a lot of wealthy people who did OT VIII and left because there was nothing for them after that.

I don't know what he will actually do or what he would have auditors deliver but it is possible as a cash grab.​
Of course it's a cash grab. You have to have an OT in order to audit up to OTIX and that has never happened.

mockingbird

Mike Rinder gave his take on this today. It is an interesting one and to me makes it look like Scientology might not be doing as great as David Miscavige claims.