What's new

Bill Franks Interviews for UTR folks and new Exes

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did you leave something incomplete?
Probably. I took attachment removal as far as it would go, then did implant removal, last time I used an e-meter. But I till still had the black, sticky mass (shadow self) that entities attach to. In the middle of all that I trained in shamanism and soul retrieval, but soul retrieval doesn't stick if the "separation mass" is still there. Later I did Access Consciousness, where I learned that it's the question that's important, not the answer, something I'd noticed in Scn. So I did years of the UCP computer program, not answering the command, just feeling the repetitive question, which caused my core mass to reduce a little at a time. Now I'm doing something else but this is a long answer that nobody will understand anyway.
And that is yet another reason that Scientology is so evil. Here we have a person who totally bought into Hubbard's whole "mass" and "entities" and "e-meter" garbage. Years and years later, he's still trying to "get rid of" his imaginary "mass" and his imaginary "entities".

Hubbard's "tech" obviously didn't work against these imaginary problems so he moved on to other techniques. This really is sad. Another example of the lasting effects of Hubbard's brainwashing.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
There's a huge difference between believing something and communicating those beliefs to others in a way where it's understood they ARE beliefs, or alternatively, presenting your beliefs as self-evident facts or laws of the universe.

And IMO, it's totally OK for someone to have certainty that what they believe IS true, as long as they genuinely do understand that they are beliefs, and what is true for them isn't necessarily true for the other 7+ billion people.

And insulting others, as TomKat has done in this thread, because others have challenged his beliefs, does nothing to make those beliefs more valid.

He doesn't seem to care about the possible consequences of promoting Hubbard's "tech" on ESMB, but many others do, and thank-you to all who have challenged him.

As IL2L pointed out earlier in the thread, Hubbard died with severe mental and physical illnesses. Why would anyone look for answers from him when he couldn't help himself? :unsure:

Why would anyone trust him after he told so many lies about himself, about the tech, and he used fraudulent marketing techniques to extract money from his followers, who were paying for abilities that Hubbard never even achieved for himself? :unsure:
In my experience, the only people worried about what others believe are people with a predominantly religious mindset. I don't care what anyone believes, but I don't like being preached at by a materialist who keeps saying "prove it" over and over, and is so extremely concerned with my beliefs. I can't see his name or messages anymore (ignore), but he was as much a preacher as Jerry Falwell. And since the BBS days of the 80s, I learned that the longer the message, the less chance the person has anything to offer. Now, discussing "dangerous" ideas on this forum -- when I started back in the Alan Walter days, there was no such restriction. As far as I know there still isn't, otherwise I'd have been kicked off.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
In my experience, the only people worried about what others believe are people with a predominantly religious mindset. I don't care what anyone believes, but I don't like being preached at by a materialist who keeps saying "prove it" over and over, and is so extremely concerned with my beliefs. I can't see his name or messages anymore (ignore), but he was as much a preacher as Jerry Falwell. And since the BBS days of the 80s, I learned that the longer the message, the less chance the person has anything to offer. Now, discussing "dangerous" ideas on this forum -- when I started back in the Alan Walter days, there was no such restriction. As far as I know there still isn't, otherwise I'd have been kicked off.

I doubt if anyone around here cares about what you believe in TK, perhaps because you are not trying to promote yourself as some kind of guru ... but you deliberately post with an antagonistic ('come at me bro') attitude which I assume is meant to wind people up ... and some of us occasionally play along.

;)

Gib

Crusader
I doubt if anyone around here cares about what you believe in TK, perhaps because you are not trying to promote yourself as some kind of guru ... but you deliberately post with an antagonistic ('come at me bro') attitude which I assume is meant to wind people up ... and some of us occasionally play along.

;)
yah, I'm done with this jackal.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
A shamanistic soul retriever knows that it's not how you start the sentence nor what you put in the sentence but what you bypassed with the sentence that counts.
Oh yes, of course it is. It just slipped my mind momentarily so thanks for reminding me GL.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
yah, I'm done with this jackal.
gonna miss your childlike repartee
I have always considered "childlike" to be a compliment. It infers clarity, innocence, wonder, playfulness.

TomKat's comments are, on the other hand, childish -- foolish, naive, puerile, petulant, silly, annoying.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Do you post your beliefs about the wonders of Scientology to those who were hurt by it on the ex Scientologist forum because you have a "predominantly religious mindset," something you accuse of others?

Do you post controversial and objectionable items here so that you can complain that "others are concerned about your beliefs" when you are far too concerned about others' beliefs to leave the victims of Scientology alone on this forum without insulting them further?

The hypocrisy of your words is mind-blowing. :mindblown:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
I hesitate to say this, but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyway.

@TomKat isn't really a scngst. From what I gather he's more of an occultist. His scn experience lead him back to where a lot of scn came from in the first place.

He still thinks some parts of the tech have some validity, still uses some of the lingo. But I don't know how much his "entities" have in common with BT's. I think they may have more to do with the occult.

TomKat is a "squirrel," an extreme one who's departed very far from anything that could be called standard scn, or even any kind of scn.

There are some other members of this board who fit that same profile. If you've been around this board for a while you can probably think of several. But those members are tolerated, and even highly respected. They never get attacked like TomKat did in this thread. Why is that?

I wouldn't say TomKat was trying to force his beliefs on us. He told us about them, but at no time did he say we had to adopt them. We have the freedom to agree or disagree with them. I disagree with them, and I said so, but I don't think he's harming me or anyone else by having those beliefs. He isn't here trying to recruit people as far as I can see.

Let's not make this a place where people are afraid to speak their minds. If we make it that kind of place we'll only drive people away, and I don't think that's what we want to achieve. in scn you're afraid to speak your mind. You shouldn't be afraid to do it here.

I'm not saying don't disagree, just try to be a little nicer about it, that's all.

:hide:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

@TomKat isn't really a scngst. From what I gather he's more of an occultist. His scn experience lead him back to where a lot of scn came from in the first place.

He still thinks some parts of the tech have some validity, still uses some of the lingo. But I don't know how much his "entities" have in common with BT's. I think they may have more to do with the occult.

TomKat is a "squirrel," an extreme one who's departed very far from anything that could be called standard scn, or even any kind of scn.

There are some other members of this board who fit that same profile. If you've been around this board for a while you can probably think of several. But those members are tolerated, and even highly respected. They never get attacked like TomKat did in this thread. Why is that?

I wouldn't say TomKat was trying to force his beliefs on us. He told us about them, but at no time did he say we had to adopt them. We have the freedom to agree or disagree with them. I disagree with them, and I said so, but I don't think he's harming me or anyone else by having those beliefs. He isn't here trying to recruit people as far as I can see.

Let's not make this a place where people are afraid to speak their minds. If we make it that kind of place we'll only drive people away, and I don't think that's what we want to achieve. in scn you're afraid to speak your mind. You shouldn't be afraid to do it here.

I'm not saying don't disagree, just try to be a little nicer about it, that's all.

I will treat someone with respect if they treat me with respect.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I like TK (and always have) but he definitely has an unfriendly attitude ... he knows exactly how many of his comments are going be received here but goes ahead anyway, as is his right ... some would say he leads with his chin or that he's actively looking for a fight and occasionally he gets one ... but I have no doubt that he knows what he's doing and gets some kind of a kick out of it.

;)

JustSheila

Crusader

Thanks.

As ITYIWT mentioned earlier, it's his antagonistic posting style. He doesn't post that way back to everyone, though. To some of us, he answers with a "I'm right because you ... (insult, insult)." or "I'm right because you... ad hom ad hom."

Whether he still uses Scientology or not, he promotes it here and makes flippant responses about not caring if innocent people get caught up into Scn.

Those sorts of comments wind people up. Not a month goes by that we don't hear about some tragic story like a suicide or murder, or other untimely death or abuse at the hands of the cult of scientology. It's still happening! Yet TomKat flips that all off like it is all part of some distant past. When someone comes on here brushing off the destruction and insulting those who stand against it, it's pretty rude.

As Bill said, I'll treat someone with respect who treats me that way, too. Enough with TomKat's adhoms and belittling the harm of Scientology.