What's new

Independent Sea Org *LOL*

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Oh boy. Can I join, as a never-been Sea Org member? (I signed a postulate SO contract, does that count?) Is the term still a billion years? And do I get to wear the dapper navy-style uniform, or do I have to dress like a Macdonald's employee, like the current SO members do?

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Who the hell is behind that Indie Sea Org blog, I wonder ?

Might it be an OSA Internet Investigations Unit Operation to co-opt Independents who are ex-SO. If that's the case, why ? Keep them from opposing David "Darth Midget" Miscavige ? Attempt to recover them to the Sea Org ?

Any thoughts on this ?

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Very strange.

No posts, only one follower, but the copyright notice says 2018, so it's a year old.
I'm trying to get the source code for the E-Mail form off that page without much luck. If I can find the URLs it uses, it may be useful. dunno.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"... a meeting place, a gathering where ex-sea org members can meet and exchange stories,"

I wonder if ESMBers would be as welcome to post there as ISOers are to post here?
lol

Doubtful that sources of "enturbulation" and "trouble sources" would be allowed on the (uptone/upstat/theta) "lines".

I never look at any of those indy-flavored websites because I am fearful that they are actually:

"... a meeting place, a gathering where indy FSMs can meet and exchange selection slips."

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
THE INDEPENDENT SO
The Awakening of the Renaissance of the Original Sea Organisation A blog dedicated to the promotion and practice ...
Any compassionate thetan here to plug them with the New Ron, the original Ron reincarnated....
That would be generous, kind and thoughtful to reunite such a meaningful pair.

Last edited:

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Any compassionate thetan here to plug them with the New Ron, the original Ron reincarnated....
That would be generous, kind and thoughtful to reunite a meaningful pair.
Honestly, I think it's a very good guess that this new fake Ron Hubbard is behind that site. >:(

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Are they going to have the Independent RPF?
Independent Scientologists don't have anything like RPF's, The Hole, The IAS, the Ideal Morgue building fund fraud, forced disconnection or any of the other heinous coercive crap they have in David "Darth Midget" Miscavige's "Church of Scientology" cult.

That having been said, I'm starting to think this "Independent Sea Organization" blog is more of a troll site than a real thing.

Michael A. Hobson

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
Agreed.

However. . . .

PROBLEM: The old fake Ron Hubbard is behind the new fake Ron Hubbard.

The real Ron Hubbard is dead and his ashes scattered over the ocean 33 years and 4 months ago.

The concept seems to be lost on some people.

If that particular spirit were to return, they would now be somebody else. Justin was debunked by Janis Grady (among others) for giving out information about Mary Sue Hubbard she knew to be false.

Michael A. Hobson

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Agreed.

However. . . .

PROBLEM: The old fake Ron Hubbard is behind the new fake Ron Hubbard.

In a previous post, I explained there was 3 Ron

1. Ron the original ( The humanitarian, scientist, naval officier, writer, photographer, film maker...)
  2. Ron the imposter ( ron the vistaril, sadistic, sociopath, greed, an impostor who replaced the real Ron who disappeared to never be seen again...)
  3. Ron the New Ron ( a criminal impostor good at faking Ron, pushed as the New reincarnated messiah, by freezoners, and appointed on a mission to rewrite the tech and provive brainwashed thetans with upper levels of delusion)
But, that doesn't resolve wich one being the cremated degraded meat body.
However the question remains:
Which one is the real Ron?

It depends how you'd like to be fucked
:eek:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

1. The real Ron Hubbard is dead and his ashes scattered over the ocean 33 years and 4 months ago.

2. The concept seems to be lost on some people.

3. If that particular spirit were to return, they would now be somebody else.

4. Justin was debunked by Janis Grady (among others) for giving out information about Mary Sue Hubbard she knew to be false.

Michael A. Hobson
1. Ron died? Really? I hadn't heard that rumor. Do you have any dox to back up very dubious theory? If possible, photographs of Ron's ashes being scattered over the ocean with a DNA report attached.

2. Well, it's not an easy concept for many reasons. For example, just the other day I saw a color photo of Ron on the Apollo. I don't think they had color 33 years ago, so that kind of blows your whole theory.

3. If that spirit were to return, how would they be "somebody else" if the thetan is the same? I am thinking whoever gave you a pass on that clay demo should be KR'd.

4. That may be true, but I'd have to see Janis' Ethics Folder and OCA before I would have certainty about her data being correct. I mean what if the NewRon didn't want others to know he is the OldRon? He might intentionally misdirect people with intentionally wrong info about MSH. Hey, remember when Ron said we shouldn't show off our OT powers until a "few of the boys make it" up the line to OT? This could be one of those galactic strategy moves that Ron learned from his wholetrack research.

Please visit my shopping link where we are selling lots of standard Indy Scientology supplies. Today only we are offering a 20% discount on the just-released red/green/white MEGA hats!

Hey all you standard indie terminals out there, Make Engrams Great Again!

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
The real Ron Hubbard is dead and his ashes scattered over the ocean 33 years and 4 months ago.

If that particular spirit were to return, they would now be somebody else. Justin was debunked by Janis Grady (among others) for giving out information about Mary Sue Hubbard she knew to be false.

Michael A. Hobson

Ron is on Target Two. Doing vital OT research.

This is true.

ML,

a friend of billy blowdown

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Independent Scientologists don't have anything like RPF's, The Hole, The IAS, the Ideal Morgue building fund fraud, forced disconnection or any of the other heinous coercive crap they have in David "Darth Midget" Miscavige's "Church of Scientology" cult.
This is why I'd never join the Indie movement, you guys are a bunch of killjoys.

What's so fun about being being an EO, if you never get to put a cutie in her 20s through multiple sec checks and FPRDs ?

Please visit my shopping link where we are selling lots of standard Indy Scientology supplies. Today only we are offering a 20% discount on the just-released red/green/white MEGA hats!
Make ethics great again? That slogan would be a lie. Ethics had never been great to begin with ;)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Make ethics great again? That slogan would be a lie. Ethics had never been great to begin with ;)
(MEGA) LOL

The Church of Hoaxology also has MEGA hats, but our J&D scripture informs that it means Make Entheta Great Again.

JustSheila

Crusader

Michael A. Hobson
HH was joking, Sneaks. "Behind" as in, "Behind every great man is a great woman."

The old fake Hubbard is behind the new fake Hubbard.