What's new

Commodore's Messenger tells all

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by Lotus.

That comment of you Bill brings back a long time question I have in mind.
If anyone has an explanation please tell since I wish I can resolve it.
Why the hell all scientology believers absoluetly need other 8o validate their beliefs and their wins and their guru...why their tone drastically change to hostility when true facts or disagreements or historical records are told ?????
I am a catholic and a buddhist..I don't feel attacked neither in danger if someone think jesus or buddha or even the Dalai lama are freaks ..If anyone believe meditation is a hack...that is fine with me...and that goes like this for almost all people..
When I was in I never was hostile to people who were against $cientology...( unless they were hostile to me, which rarely happened) I don't understand this dependancy over other's agreement and validation...
Is it related to LRH's policies like KSW , implanting a belief there is an emergency and bad people ( SP's) who will destroy our chance to the eternity????

Perhaps it works like a security blanket and the need for agreement (and the urge to defend it constantly) reassures in some way.

:confused:

Edit: I'm not thinking of anyone specifically.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
That comment of you Bill brings back a long time question I have in mind.

If anyone has an explanation please tell since I wish I can resolve it.

Why the hell all scientology believers absoluetly need other 8o validate their beliefs and their wins and their guru...why their tone drastically change to hostility when true facts or disagreements or historical records are told ?????

I am a catholic and a buddhist..I don't feel attacked neither in danger if someone think jesus or buddha or even the Dalai lama are freaks ..If anyone believe meditation is a hack...that is fine with me...and that goes like this for almost all people..

When I was in I never was hostile to people who were against $cientology...( unless they were hostile to me, which rarely happened) I don't understand this dependancy over other's agreement and validation...

Is it related to LRH's policies like KSW , implanting a belief there is an emergency and bad people ( SP's) who will destroy our chance to the eternity????

I don't need approbation or agreement Lotus.

I am certainly going to speak for auditing and auditor training despite the fact that CoS SUXXX!!!

Those who follow my postings know that I am exceptionally aware of CoS abuses whereas they COST MY FIRST BORN SON HIS LIFE.

And I appreciate the fear those who wish to throw Hubbard's work on the trash heap of history feel when one who has been so bitterly wronged by CoS still is an enthusiastic supporter of auditing and training

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Birdie,

I shall have mentionned my question did not relate to you specifically, but it was in my mind for long time as an observation.

However,
Thanks for your reply.
;)

Gib

Crusader
I don't need approbation or agreement Lotus.

I am certainly going to speak for auditing and auditor training despite the fact that CoS SUXXX!!!

Those who follow my postings know that I am exceptionally aware of CoS abuses whereas they COST MY FIRST BORN SON HIS LIFE.

And I appreciate the fear those who wish to throw Hubbard's work on the trash heap of history feel when one who has been so bitterly wronged by CoS still is an enthusiastic supporter of auditing and training
coffee shop auditing are you. Well, it does no good unless to tell of source, and telling of source leads to you know what, people will research.

I'm afraid your coffee shop auditing is fruitless.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
coffee shop auditing are you. Well, it does no good unless to tell of source, and telling of source leads to you know what, people will research.

I'm afraid your coffee shop auditing is fruitless.
fear not Gibby...

it bears much sweet fruit

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard's "tech" has already been thrown on the trash heap of history. We didn't do it. No one did it. It happened because of 1) no results coupled with 2) bad behavior by Scientologists (especially Hubbard and Miscavige) as representatives of the "best" that Scientology can produce.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard's "tech" has already been thrown on the trash heap of history. We didn't do it. No one did it. It happened because of 1) no results coupled with 2) bad behavior by Scientologists (especially Hubbard and Miscavige) as representatives of the "best" that Scientology can produce.

Why yes...

Hubbard's work was thoroughly debunked and thrown on the trash heap of history by 1951.

Why do you feel a need to throw it now, sixty eight years later?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
and what sweet fruit are you talking about? No proof again.

I can do this all day long sparing with you.

I've essayed at some length on this board some of what I've done with my studies

But once again I will speak of my lifelong friend Billy Martin. I was in Boston driving a taxi. A few days before he was diagnosed with cancer in Seattle I got up one day and spontaneously bought a plane ticket to San Francisco where a friend was tending a car I owned and I drove up to Seattle. No one was home when I arrived so I napped until his wife appeared and gave me the bad news. She said he was coming home the next day but he was spaced out pretty bad and talking non sequitur.

He arrived as advertised.

It took about five minutes and I had him back in present time cogent and sequitur and he remained so until the day he died.

Later a body comm process eased severe pain and led to him being fully exterior with perception to his surprise and delight.

Piss on it all day long if you like Gibby.

I ain't budging. Hubbard's work contains brilliance which in the hands of an intelligent person of good will can work wonders and I am profoundly grateful for having been able to do so much for my lifelong friend in dire straits

Piss on it as you will...

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why yes...

Hubbard's work was thoroughly debunked and thrown on the trash heap of history by 1951.

Why do you feel a need to throw it now, sixty eight years later?
Throw what? I don't use Hubbard's "tech". I don't know anyone who uses Hubbard's "tech". I'm not "throwing" anything having to do with Hubbard's "tech". If Hubbard's "tech" worked, it would have been noticed by non-Scientologists. Consistently, that hasn't happened. Not my doing; It's the result of no results and bad behavior by Scientologists -- proving again and again that the "tech" does not produce any "superior beings".

Note something that I've said before, but you tend to forget things: I don't object to someone using Hubbard's "tech" if they want to. I don't care if someone claims they "got some gains" from Hubbard's "tech". My only objection is when someone claims any of Hubbard's promises are valid and actually produced by his silly "tech".

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Throw what? I don't use Hubbard's "tech". I don't know anyone who uses Hubbard's "tech". I'm not "throwing" anything having to do with Hubbard's "tech". If Hubbard's "tech" worked, it would have been noticed by non-Scientologists. Consistently, that hasn't happened. Not my doing; It's the result of no results and bad behavior by Scientologists -- proving again and again that the "tech" does not produce any "superior beings".

Note something that I've said before, but you tend to forget things: I don't object to someone using Hubbard's "tech" if they want to. I don't care if someone claims they "got some gains" from Hubbard's "tech". My only objection is when someone claims any of Hubbard's promises are valid and actually produced by his silly "tech".

It has been noticed Bill...

For a good example check out the film "The Incredibles" N.B. the character named "Freezone"

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Your use of the word "approbation' is correct. It is an English word and is in the Dictionary. I think Strati meant that the improvement in your English is remarkable. It is, and so are you.
Thank you phenom
I just checked and you're right.

Tanks for your sweet comment.
Hugs
:love11:

Gib

Crusader
I've essayed at some length on this board some of what I've done with my studies

But once again I will speak of my lifelong friend Billy Martin. I was in Boston driving a taxi. A few days before he was diagnosed with cancer in Seattle I got up one day and spontaneously bought a plane ticket to San Francisco where a friend was tending a car I owned and I drove up to Seattle. No one was home when I arrived so I napped until his wife appeared and gave me the bad news. She said he was coming home the next day but he was spaced out pretty bad and talking non sequitur.

He arrived as advertised.

It took about five minutes and I had him back in present time cogent and sequitur and he remained so until the day he died.

Later a body comm process eased severe pain and led to him being fully exterior with perception to his surprise and delight.

Piss on it all day long if you like Gibby.

I ain't budging. Hubbard's work contains brilliance which in the hands of an intelligent person of good will can work wonders and I am profoundly grateful for having been able to do so much for my lifelong friend in dire straits

Piss on it as you will...
you always fall back to your one big success story.

Got any others?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
you always fall back to your one big success story.

Got any others?
He just had a big OT win earlier this month, helping the St Louis Blues beat Boston to win the Stanley Cup. :cool:

Plus he assisted the San Francisco 49'er's football team last season, helping them to a 4-12 record.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
What did the post say please?

I'd like to, but it was in a private FB group, and it would take me some time to find it.

More importantly though, it wouldn't have much significance to readers without knowing who wrote it.