What's new

Scientology's TOP 100 biggest lies

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think I still haven't shaken the Ronnie the Felcher thing since I saw it. I don't know if I will ever be the same. Not surprisingly my spell check doesn't have felcher in it's vocabulary.

My question is, what song are they performing?

Anyone care to enlighten??
"Thank you for listening" of course.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
When reading Mike Rinder's blog this morning he touched upon what must be one of the Top 100 Lies in Scientology.

When Hubbard released the Introspection Rundown he announced that he had gotten rid of the last reason for psychiatry to exist.

:hmm:

Here is a sample of the results, showing the efficacy (or lack thereof) of the Introspection Rundown:

How many people went type III (ie. had a Psychotic Break) in your org?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/...i-ie-had-a-psychotic-break-in-your-org.38005/

Part 2 -How many people went Type III (ie. had a Psychotic Break) in your org?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/...i-ie-had-a-psychotic-break-in-your-org.43120/

I nominate Hubbard's claim stated above as one of the Top 100 Lies.

Last edited:

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
The list has just begun. Got more LIES to add?

SCIENTOLOGY’S TOP 100 BIGGEST LIES

1. Scn is The Bridge to Total Freedom.
2. You can become an Operating Thetan.
3. You can achieve the state of Clear.
4. There is no disconnection.
5. Fair Game is canceled.
6. Ron did not die, he purposely dropped his body in order to research upper levels for you.
7. The Sea Org is the most ethical group on the planet.
8. Scientology works.
9. Psychs are an evil wholetrack conspiracy to enslave you.
10. You need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get rid of body thetans if you want to be free and happy.
11. DMSMH results in mental health and clear.
12. L. Ron Hubbard is the true and only Source of freedom tech.
13. Scientology controls your ‘eternity’.
14. Hubbard is mankind’s greatest friend.
15. Keeping Scientology Working is the greatest good.
16. Scientology is a religion not a business.
17. Scientology believes in The Creed of the Church of Scn.
18. Church of Scientology believes in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
19. L. Ron Hubbard is an ethical Operating Thetan who rose above the bank to save mankind from eternal suffering.
20. Scientology handles the causes of war, criminality and insanity.
21. CoS senior management is not liars and criminals.
22. Scientology is the fastest growing religion in the world with over 10 Million members.
23. Scientology is clearing the planet.
24. Ron’s technology will make you cause over life.
25. All illness and accidents are from PTS and suppressives.
26. Ideal Orgs are ideal.
27. The Golden Age of Technology is unaltered LRH tech.
28. Applying ethics conditions makes one ethical.
29. Mary Sue Hubbard and the other criminal leaders of Scientology that went to prison were not following Hubbard’s policies and orders.
30. Office of Special Affairs is not the same as the Guardians Office except better at lying and hiding crimes.
31. The religious leader of CoS, COB, is not a sociopathic sadist who physically beats and psychologically terrorizes staff.
32. Hubbard didn't believe in or use drugs.
33. At the top of the Grade Chart beings can exteriorize with perception and other paranormal powers.
34. …
35. …
36. …
I' continue to feel Sarge's interview with Wright is underappreciated for too many reasons to go into. It stunned me, when I heard it the first time.

I so wish somehow Sarge's statements be moved to the top of the list of important facts about Hubbard and Scientology. (The subject and Hubbard are failures, and for reasons that I feel in hindsight need stressing and focusing on, long range.)

The above excellent list of biggest lies explain why the Scientology subject and Hubbard are failures, and not worthy of too much attention and certainly no one ought be practitioners of the Hubbard quackery/pseudo-therapy/Xenu's-"body-thetans"-exorcism.

This Sarge interview, is evidence of the lie: "Scientology Works"

No, Scientology was even thought a failure by Hubbard, the founder of the subject.

Here's the link to the Kindle edition where this video is purchaseable, I recommend experts of the Scientology nutball saga buy this "Enhanced Kindle Edition" and have this for the future, it is something Scientology cannot "take down."
https://www.amazon.com/Going-Clear-...ion&qid=1547924121&sr=8-1-fkmrnull&pldnSite=1

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I' continue to feel Sarge's interview with Wright is underappreciated for too many reasons to go into. It stunned me, when I heard it the first time.

I so wish somehow Sarge's statements be moved to the top of the list of important facts about Hubbard and Scientology. (The subject and Hubbard are failures, and for reasons that I feel in hindsight need stressing and focusing on, long range.)

The above excellent list of biggest lies explain why the Scientology subject and Hubbard are failures, and not worthy of too much attention and certainly no one ought be practitioners of the Hubbard quackery/pseudo-therapy/Xenu's-"body-thetans"-exorcism.

This Sarge interview, is evidence of the lie: "Scientology Works"

No, Scientology was even thought a failure by Hubbard, the founder of the subject.
I've never been able to understand this complicated business about why he wanted an e-meter that was going to electrocute him or something. Why didn't he just go into a building, get in the bath and have somebody chuck an electric heater in there with him if that's the way he wanted to go?

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Biggest lie - Total Freedom

There are so many big lies but certainly that one is as big as any.

I believe that Hubbard's "Admissions" acquired by Gerry Armstrong is 100% genuine and is very revealing of his intent.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-2000-03-11.html

If there were a thread on ESMB "Top 10 Times Hubbard Told the Truth", then his 'admissions' would certain be there. And yes, there had to be at least 10 times. Even a broken clock tells the truth twice a day.

Hubbard wrote in his 'admissions':
"Men are your slaves"

<snip>

"You love to write. Your writing has a deep hypnotic effect on
people and they are always pleased with what you write."

<snip>

"Your psychology is advanced and true and wonderful. It hypnotizes
people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler."

Not exactly an indicator that he had intended on freeing anyone. :no:

And those that stay in Scientology, especially those in the Sea Org, become less and less free every year.

Many people who have been real slaves have more freedom than Sea Org members.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
I've never been able to understand this complicated business about why he wanted an e-meter that was going to electrocute him or something. Why didn't he just go into a building, get in the bath and have somebody chuck an electric heater in there with him if that's the way he wanted to go?
Likely a long continuing pattern for Hubbard, his lifelong thinking just wasn't up to spotting his own illogic.

guanoloco

As-Wased
There's an interview Hubbard did where he said the Puerto Rico adventure was two-bit and a total bust failure. He said this to juxtapose the official Dianetics hype surrounding it.

That's a time he told the truth.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I' continue to feel Sarge's interview with Wright is underappreciated for too many reasons to go into.
I couldn't agree with you more. I never can wrap my wits around why there's still even a discussion
after Wright's book and Sarge's reveal.

Some hypotheticals.

Man supposedly discovers a cure for cancer. Dies from cancer. Case closed.

Man supposedly formulates a medicinal substance to prevent strokes. Dies from a stroke. Case closed.

Man comes up with a sure-fire way to beat the stock market. Goes bankrupt. Case closed.

Hubbard discovers the solution to the human mind and spirit. Essentially, takes his own life. Case closed.

Some circumstances in life warrant no further discussion, but rather to be stamped as "case closed" and
have the files quickly put away.

Footnote: The COS of Scientology has NEVER* disputed Sarge's most revealing story or claims. On the
COS Lawrence Wright book rebuttal website, they do dispute over 200 details or less important facts or
minor errors, but they do not directly dispute Sarge's story even though they easily could. What does
that tell you?

*For about 48 hours, the attempt to besmirch Sarge -- screen grab below -- had been posted on the website,
but they took it down pretty quickly. No denial of the suicide attempt in November or Hubbard's refusal to
receive proper medical care (which were both in the book), all so he could die. Case closed.

Screenshot from 2019-07-08 12-07-53.jpg
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I couldn't agree with you more. I never can wrap my wits around why there's still even a discussion
after Wright's book and Sarge's reveal.

Some hypotheticals.

Man supposedly discovers a cure for cancer. Dies from cancer. Case closed.

Man supposedly formulates a medicinal substance to prevent strokes. Dies from a stroke. Case closed.

Man comes up with a sure-fire way to beat the stock market. Goes bankrupt. Case closed.

Hubbard discovers the solution to the human mind and spirit. Essentially, takes his own life. Case closed.

Some circumstances in life warrant no further discussion, but rather to be stamped as "case closed" and
have the files quickly put away.

Footnote: The COS of Scientology has NEVER* disputed Sarge's most revealing story or claims. On the
COS Lawrence Wright book rebuttal website, they do dispute over 200 details or less important facts or
minor errors, but they do not directly dispute Sarge's story even though they easily could. What does
that tell you?

*For about 48 hours, the attempt to besmirch Sarge -- screen grab below -- had been posted on the website,
but they took it down pretty quickly. No denial of the suicide attempt in November or Hubbard's refusal to
receive proper medical care (which were both in the book), all so he could die. Case closed.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

What's highlighted is very revealing. Hubbard is essentially blowing from the area!

He's not planning on returning!! He wants to leave!!

Per Leaving and Leaves this is off-policy! Did anyone give him an Int RD?

What were his crimes?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
screenshot-from-2019-07-08-12-07-53-jpg.15430

That sounds like early pioneering Research & Discovery for what later evolved into the more (more polished) modern science of acceptable truths.

Had Hubbard waited a bit longer before killing himself, the shore story would have (instead) been a substantially more CultCrafted refinement:

STARKEY
". . . furthermore as the appointed executor of Mr. Hubbard's estate--if anything
Pfauth now says occurred, I would have known about it. This entire story is
ridiculous and bogus. Because, I know every square inch of Ron's body."

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, okay, let's allow that PRESS CONFERENCE videotape roll a little further:

STARKEY
Furthermore as the appointed executor of Mr. Hubbard's estate--if anything
Pfauth now says occurred, I would have known about it. This entire story is
ridiculous and bogus. Because, I know every square inch of Ron's body.

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
Wutttt? Square inch? Huhhh? That sounds like a non-sequitur.

STARKEY
No, I can assure you with total certainty that
it was most definitely NOT a non-sequtur.
We are a science of the mind, we
don't deal in non-sequiturs!

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
But nobody has any clue what you are talking
about. Can you please explain what that
"every square inch of his body" means?

STARKEY
I am very glad you asked that question.
The answer is no. I am not able to explain it.
Because your question is itself a non-sequitur.
Besides that self-evident fact, what are your crimes?

HelluvaHoax!

posted by ChuckBeatty
I continue to feel Sarge's interview with Wright is underappreciated for too many reasons to go into. It stunned me, when I heard it the first time. I so wish somehow Sarge's statements be moved to the top of the list of important facts about Hubbard and Scientology. (The subject and Hubbard are failures, and for reasons that I feel in hindsight need stressing and focusing on, long range.) The above excellent list of biggest lies explain why the Scientology subject and Hubbard are failures, and not worthy of too much attention and certainly no one ought be practitioners of the Hubbard quackery/pseudo-therapy/Xenu's-"body-thetans"-exorcism..........

Outstanding point, Chuck! Thanks for that.

You have inspired an all-new-and-improved list, now posted for wider viewing over on the STUPID THREAD.

HelluvaHoax!

What's highlighted is very revealing. Hubbard is essentially blowing from the area!

He's not planning on returning!! He wants to leave!!

Per Leaving and Leaves this is off-policy! Did anyone give him an Int RD?

What were his crimes?
LOL

When others blow it is due to their evil-purposes and "crimes".

However, when Ron blows it is simply a word which was not fully cleared.

Science.

16261281579.jpg

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
I think the Church of Scientology has already done the work for you.

Go to their website and you will find a lie on each and every line of their text especially in their ''Frequently Asked Questions" section.

I would provide a link but why would anyone want to waste their time over there?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I just read an article in the Daily Mail and within it is another HUGE lie from Scientology.

Sam Domingo was coerced into having an abortion by CoS while in the Sea Org. CoS denied this, and as part of their response claimed:

"...intrinsic to the Scientology religion is the deepest respect for the family and for family life"

The article itself has some good information it. The horrific conditions she experienced on the RPF. How the CoS was desperate to recruit her famous father-in-law. And much more!

Here's the link to the article and a screenshot of the headline:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...omingo-reveals-Scientology-celeb-secrets.html

dailymail.PNG

Attachments

• daily1.PNG
    daily1.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 1

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I just read an article in the Daily Mail and within it is another HUGE lie from Scientology.

Sam Domingo was coerced into having an abortion by CoS while in the Sea Org. CoS denied this, and as part of their response claimed:

"...intrinsic to the Scientology religion is the deepest respect for the family and for family life"

The article itself has some good information it. The horrific conditions she experienced on the RPF. How the CoS was desperate to recruit her famous father-in-law. And much more!

Here's the link to the article and a screenshot of the headline:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...omingo-reveals-Scientology-celeb-secrets.html

View attachment 15439
Someone in the comments section below this article wrote:

"Sounds great to me. Where can I sign up."