What's new

LRH on Supressives-Indie Scientology Podcast#43

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
VID COMMENTARY

Hear L. Ron Hubbard's writings on evil people and then my comments about it. The video played was from the Scientology Network. Below is the link to watch the full vid:

https://www.scientology.tv/series/l...ocial-personality-the-social-personality.html
@Andy Nolch.

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you bringing L R Haiche's wisdom to us Andy, this message board is full of evil SP's and it's good to be able to know how to recognise them. Your comments were full of insight and wisdom and I hope you won't be deterred by all the negative comments by the anti-social personalities here on esmb. Keep up the good work and let's get this planet cleared!

By the way Andy, if your wife is being unfaithful to you, she isn't committing a crime of any sort. If you subsequently post on the Internet that she is a whore, you are committing a crime and deserve everything you get.

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
VID COMMENTARY

Hear L. Ron Hubbard's writings on evil people and then my comments about it. The video played was from the Scientology Network. Below is the link to watch the full vid:

https://www.scientology.tv/series/l...ocial-personality-the-social-personality.html
Andy, I particularly liked your words of wisdom from 0:59 onwards, where you inform us that you are here to put in ethics on the planet. You know, there's an organisation especially dedicated to that: it's called the Sea Organisation. Go for it. Step up to the plate and take responsibility for this planet, on this planet.

Also, I eagerly await your video on how you paid back your SP lawyer for fucking up your case. No doubt, as you implied, the lawyer was bribed by the CoS to deliberately fuck up your case. I mean, your case was cast iron (your legal case I mean, not your Scientology case). That fucking SP girl who was raped and murdered, deserved everything she got: she no doubt pulled it in for being out-ethics, and so I can completely understand why you felt entirely justified in desecrating her funeral. Perhaps you should have dug up her body and raped her again. After all, you'd be helping her out by discharging her karma so that she can move on with her next life.

Fucking SP lawyers. They just don't recognise a social personality trying to help out mankind when they see one. Or rather, they DO recognise it. They are just trying to do you in because, well, isn't that one of the traits of an SP.

Keep up the good work Andy. By the way, I'm not one of the SPs on this board. I just come here for training purposes, to help me to recognise an SP when I see one.

Andy Nolch

Patron
@Andy Nolch.

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you bringing L R Haiche's wisdom to us Andy, this message board is full of evil SP's and it's good to be able to know how to recognise them. Your comments were full of insight and wisdom and I hope you won't be deterred by all the negative comments by the anti-social personalities here on esmb. Keep up the good work and let's get this planet cleared!

By the way Andy, if your wife is being unfaithful to you, she isn't committing a crime of any sort. If you subsequently post on the Internet that she is a whore, you are committing a crime and deserve everything you get.
hahahahah comment of the year nomination you get !

Andy Nolch

Patron
Andy, I particularly liked your words of wisdom from 0:59 onwards, where you inform us that you are here to put in ethics on the planet. You know, there's an organisation especially dedicated to that: it's called the Sea Organisation. Go for it. Step up to the plate and take responsibility for this planet, on this planet.

Also, I eagerly await your video on how you paid back your SP lawyer for fucking up your case. No doubt, as you implied, the lawyer was bribed by the CoS to deliberately fuck up your case. I mean, your case was cast iron (your legal case I mean, not your Scientology case). That fucking SP girl who was raped and murdered, deserved everything she got: she no doubt pulled it in for being out-ethics, and so I can completely understand why you felt entirely justified in desecrating her funeral. Perhaps you should have dug up her body and raped her again. After all, you'd be helping her out by discharging her karma so that she can move on with her next life.

Fucking SP lawyers. They just don't recognise a social personality trying to help out mankind when they see one. Or rather, they DO recognise it. They are just trying to do you in because, well, isn't that one of the traits of an SP.

Keep up the good work Andy. By the way, I'm not one of the SPs on this board. I just come here for training purposes, to help me to recognise an SP when I see one.
well i know your writing a troll comment, but she did kinda pull it in, i met her once, shes quite aggressive, i can tell that she wouldn't have brought peace to the ADD kid confronting her situation, like I would, she actually made a joke about him on stage and this triggered him, she also was unemployed, so out exchange right their, and she would go on stage spewing leftist propaganda, note her joke about men and women not having equal rights which is a lie, so I can see how she pulled it in, also I believe that people postulate these things, like everything that we have happen to us in our life, we kinda wanted it to happen, or we planned this to happen prior to being born, there are people who believe that prior to reincarnation we fully plan what will happen to us, everything pre planned, so it was just apart of her plan, i think its called soul agreements or something,

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
well i know your writing a troll comment, but she did kinda pull it in, i met her once, shes quite aggressive, i can tell that she wouldn't have brought peace to the ADD kid confronting her situation, like I would, she actually made a joke about him on stage and this triggered him, she also was unemployed, so out exchange right their, and she would go on stage spewing leftist propaganda, note her joke about men and women not having equal rights which is a lie, so I can see how she pulled it in, also I believe that people postulate these things, like everything that we have happen to us in our life, we kinda wanted it to happen, or we planned this to happen prior to being born, there are people who believe that prior to reincarnation we fully plan what will happen to us, everything pre planned, so it was just apart of her plan, i think its called soul agreements or something,

I assume you must have pre-planned to reincarnate as a nasty, vicious, low IQ troll and a brain dead little creep.

You repulse me.

Go away.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
She was unemployed AND a commie? That lawyer of yours who wrecked your case must be totally nuts. A rabid lunatic.

Of course, it won't be the case that YOU pulled in the suppressive court decision. If there's one thing about the law of karma that I've learned, it's that it only applies to DBs and wogs. It doesn't apply to people who are trying to get in ethics on the planet. When the latter category of people experience difficulties, it's not because they pulled it in (unless they are disagreeing with LR Haitch on something, in which case, yes, they pulled it in). No, it's because of those fucking SPs.

It's all perfectly logical, really.

strativarius

She was unemployed AND a commie? That lawyer of yours who wrecked your case must be totally nuts. A rabid lunatic.

Of course, it won't be the case that YOU pulled in the suppressive court decision. If there's one thing about the law of karma that I've learned, it's that it only applies to DBs and wogs. It doesn't apply to people who are trying to get in ethics on the planet. When the latter category of people experience difficulties, it's not because they pulled it in (unless they are disagreeing with LR Haitch on something, in which case, yes, they pulled it in). No, it's because of those fucking SPs.

It's all perfectly logical, really.
I'm sorry Wilbur, but if you want to use that spelling you have to get it OK'd by me first since I originated it. :coolwink:

strativarius

Well, I first used it in Msg number 5 in the Cpt Bill Debrief thread on 25th June. Can you top that?

Plagiarist.
How do I know such a thread exists, the search engine here on esmb is worse than useless, I have written better ones myself.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I assume you must have pre-planned to reincarnate as a nasty, vicious, low IQ troll and a brain dead little creep.

You repulse me.

Go away.
That puts him in the same elite group as other nasty, vicious, low IQ, brain-dead little creeps that troll Scientology whistleblowers and critics. Luminaries from that august group include Marty Rathbun, Alanzo and other useful/useless idiots.

It seems to be a "successful action" of Scientology's black ops division to recruit and deploy such easily manipulable mental cases, so that they can create a lot of noise to distract from the daily activities of the COS (Crimewave of Scientology).

I have no special information that would lead me to believe that Noich is a managed zombie puppet sent in to anti-Scn websites as a zombie provocateur. However, I don't have any information that he is NOT such an unhinged misfit. In fact, he fits the profile of Operating Trolls like Rathbun/Alanzo and other who jump on the internet and make a beeline directly to any website exposing the fraud/terrorism of Scientology.

I find it funny (yes, I actually do) that they willingly expose themselves to the J&D tsunami that always ensues when blinkless, brain-dead Scientology apologists take the stage. They ALWAYS are fully incinerated in a cataclysmic conflagration, best described in the Church of Hoaxology's Advanced Level III, the WALL OF FIRE.

The outcome is always the same. First they they are blown up in a debunking volcano, followed thereafter (in Xenu-rific fashion) by "36 days" of spoofing, parodies, satire and J&D---where the punchline to every joke is THEM. When they fail to "get" any of the jokes, MU phenomena sets in and they blow.

The most fun part of it is that the "TOTAL CAUSE OVER LIFE" folks are always TOTAL EFFECT of reality even in small doses.

Brothers and sisters, let us pray together that in the future Scientology can somehow recruit a better class of beings to do their trolling. Aside from weeding out those with LSD and psych histories, they should try to filter out those with zombie OCAs and various psychological dysfunctions due to advanced stage Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
My apologies, I tried again and found it and you're absolutely right.
Stop dramatising your case, telling me I'm right. What are you trying to do, key in my service facsimile or something?

Hehehe, yeah, I remembered that I'd commented on LR Haitch first, because, IIRC, I think you commented on it afterwards. Somebody did anyway. I might use LR Haitch if I every bump into a Scientologist. I'll gush on and on about how LR Haitch is the saviour of the planet etc etc. See if I can annoy the hell out of them with my pronunciation of their saviour's name.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

"your case was cast iron (your legal case I mean, not your Scientology case)"

I don't know.
Andy's "Scientology case" could have easily been "cast iron" too.
How are all us poor degraded SPs supposed to figure this finer kind of bullshit out?
I mean, we're used to dealing in broad generalities etc. not the heavily refined bullshit Andy routinely deals in as a matter of course.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
"your case was cast iron (your legal case I mean, not your Scientology case)"

I don't know.
Andy's "Scientology case" could have easily been "cast iron" too.
How are all us poor degraded SPs supposed to figure this finer kind of bullshit out?
I mean, we're used to dealing in broad generalities etc. not the heavily refined bullshit Andy routinely deals in as a matter of course.
I suspect his case is brass rather than cast iron. When I hear him speak, I find myself thinking "bell end!"

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm curious if @Andy Nolch has availed himself of the truth about Hubbard's lying biographical information or about the actual facts of the circumstances surrounding his death or how others came up with major items of 'the tech' to which he claimed nobody contributed anything worth mentioning. Has he seen what the final result of OT VIII is - I know who I am not and look forward to finding out who I am. I guess Andy even buys into Captain Bill's Galactic Federation sci-fi. Does it bother him that Bill died at age 53 of cancer? Does it bother him that his esteemed LRH died in a demented state in a bluebird motor-home after asking his trusty assistant to construct a meter that would kill him but serve to evict a rather nasty BT from him?