What's new

Unofficial Official statement of Anon's stance on Tory.

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hmmm, just out of curiosity, what do they say about Scientology's 'dead agent' doctrine?

Neo

Not sure. ED seems to be down right now. If you can repost, I would appreciate it.

That guy has some other amusing videos giving commentary on Anonymous, Scientology and Scientologists, too.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Your link was empty.

But in other words, you support ED and the entries goronchev detailed in his video?

Or did you even watch it?

One of these days you'll be caught in-flagranti with a straw-man you actually care about.

Zinj

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I don't get it, aren't we all on the same side here?:confused2:

ESMB has no rules about 'who' can post here; only rules about *how* they can do so :)

If Davey Himself wanted to post, he could do so. And, we could make fun of him.

Maybe he does :)

Zinj

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
I don't get it, aren't we all on the same side here?:confused2:

Uhhh...I thought so too when i joined.....BUT NOT!!!!!

There are lurkers, trolls, freezoner scientologists.....but I stay because there are enough people here that are true ex scientologists......and I LOVE those people...they have helped me a lot.

Sorry to break it to you....:coolwink:

sandygirl

Quote from Asagai:

Another example recently I was passing an org and was asked to do a personality test. I said I'd seen Scio on the internet and the masks. The body router had to name to me anonymous as the masked people, had to warn the two other body routers that I'd seen the Internet. For ten minutes I stood outside reading their leaflet and looking questioningly. None of the three could approach me again because I was one of those dangerous people who knew what the internet said.

This is very interesting and goes back to a fundamental question I had about the whole SP "tech". Why are the staff sooo afraid of what someone reads on the internet? What is the "technical" reason? If I was a cake baker and someone wrote that my cakes sucked on the internet I would certainly be anxious to discuss this with the people that read it. The sales pitch on the course is "confront and handle suppression

I would not have beleived much of what I read if I didn't have so many firsthand shitty experiences!!!

I've said it before, the entire premise that SP inately know that Scio. is the true tech for freeing beings-but Joe Public has to be regged within an inch of his life to get him to buy the shit seems extremly flawed logic to me. And finally, HOW is one CONTAMINATED from reading the internet?:confused2:

Enquiring minds want to know! Pitbull, any input here?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Are you trying to tell me you take encyclopedia dramatica seriously? What is wrong with you?

That kind of joking always recoils on the jokester. Especially when people exist who are bent on making that recoil happen.

It makes you vulnerable.

You can't see this?

Björkist

One of these days you'll be caught in-flagranti with a straw-man you actually care about.

Zinj

Zinji-cito, I think you need to re-assess the point I was making by linking to that video.

I only brought up ED because it was mentioned earlier in the thread. Not sure what's so "straw-man" about that.

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
This is very interesting and goes back to a fundamental question I had about the whole SP "tech". Why are the staff sooo afraid of what someone reads on the internet? What is the "technical" reason? If I was a cake baker and someone wrote that my cakes sucked on the internet I would certainly be anxious to discuss this with the people that read it. The sales pitch on the course is "confront and handle suppression

I would not have beleived much of what I read if I didn't have so many firsthand shitty experiences!!!

I've said it before, the entire premise that SP inately know that Scio. is the true tech for freeing beings-but Joe Public has to be regged within an inch of his life to get him to buy the shit seems extremly flawed logic to me. And finally, HOW is one CONTAMINATED from reading the internet?:confused2:

Enquiring minds want to know! Pitbull, any input here?

I can tell you that for me being public and buying into not looking on the internet was because I did once and I got upset and it came up in session. I was routed to ethics whereby they convinced me how looking at anti scn websites would restimulate me and I would need endless corrections and it would take me much longer and lots more $$$ to get up the bridge. And...I bought the whole thing. Then there was the whole shpeel about religions having benn persecuted before and that this was not freedom of religion and they were all bad people.

From that point on I was 'afraid' to look on the internet. I became 'terrified' of reading anything bad, even the news....I was so afraid of being 'restimulated'...OMG !!!!!!!!!

I dont know what they told staff about why they should NOT confront 'suppression' by knowing what was being said.....

Anyhoo--

feline

Patron Meritorious
Do you really think the person in that video is me?

I hope not, because if you did, you'd be wrong. And that just can't happen!
Couldn't possibly be you BJ. I know it isn't.

Thinking of you recently and hoping you are yours are well and happy. I think of many things on very long walks...