What's new

I love Scientology

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love Scientology too!

I wrote egghead a "personal" reply, because I couldn't figure out how to post a public response. But this was my reply to him, and I would love to hear from others that have had wins like I did!

-*-*-*-*-

Hi. I just joined because although I love Scn, I simply got everything that I wanted out of it, and know I won't be doing any more. I have been a Scientologist for 30 years, had a HUUUGE win, and EP'ed the whole Bridge. However, there is no way to attest to a state of "no longer needing Scientology." By that, I mean I am in a state of total joy, completely eternal, know my infinite potential as a being, found "God" (which Scientology never talks about), and when I listen to the wins of OTs I keep saying to myself, "I have that." It took me 8 years to finally figure out that I EPed the Bridge and my need for Scientology. :)

However, in the process of getting to that point, I had suppressed a lot of my natural inclination to read other materials and surf the internet. I had been "caught" by the MAA, who found out I had been searching these other sites, which I did totally out of curiosity. I didn't join any SP groups, and never wanted to. However, it TOTALLY freaked me out that the MAA was able to tell what sites I had gone to, and further felt I needed to be questioned about it! Very very freaky!! However, my desire to do Scn before my "EP" win was so great as to put up with stuff like that. It's that kind of stuff that people object to, to answer your question.

Anyway, I just joined this group today to find others that like Scientology also! I am not interested in attacking Scientology and criticizing it, I'm curious did anybody else have a win like I did??

I'm really curious about other's experiences who have also been in Scn for many years, and reading about them is really cathartic, because while you are in, you are not allowed to talk about your bad experiences.

So, what is your story?

ARC, Happy Girl

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I had been "caught" by the MAA, who found out I had been searching these other sites, which I did totally out of curiosity. I didn't join any SP groups, and never wanted to. However, it TOTALLY freaked me out that the MAA was able to tell what sites I had gone to, and further felt I needed to be questioned about it!

Hey there, welcome to ESMB. :)

I don't know of any MAAs who can pick up such data through the ether, so to speak. Either someone was looking over your shoulder, or more likely some "fellow" churchie accessed the same computer and viewed the site history. Not hard to do at all, and it tends to happen by default anyway. Or maybe you did it on a networked computer where the network administrator routinely views sites visited as part of his job.

Paul

Vinaire

Sponsor
I wrote egghead a "personal" reply, because I couldn't figure out how to post a public response. But this was my reply to him, and I would love to hear from others that have had wins like I did!

-*-*-*-*-

Hi. I just joined because although I love Scn, I simply got everything that I wanted out of it, and know I won't be doing any more. I have been a Scientologist for 30 years, had a HUUUGE win, and EP'ed the whole Bridge. However, there is no way to attest to a state of "no longer needing Scientology." By that, I mean I am in a state of total joy, completely eternal, know my infinite potential as a being, found "God" (which Scientology never talks about), and when I listen to the wins of OTs I keep saying to myself, "I have that." It took me 8 years to finally figure out that I EPed the Bridge and my need for Scientology. :)

However, in the process of getting to that point, I had suppressed a lot of my natural inclination to read other materials and surf the internet. I had been "caught" by the MAA, who found out I had been searching these other sites, which I did totally out of curiosity. I didn't join any SP groups, and never wanted to. However, it TOTALLY freaked me out that the MAA was able to tell what sites I had gone to, and further felt I needed to be questioned about it! Very very freaky!! However, my desire to do Scn before my "EP" win was so great as to put up with stuff like that. It's that kind of stuff that people object to, to answer your question.

Anyway, I just joined this group today to find others that like Scientology also! I am not interested in attacking Scientology and criticizing it, I'm curious did anybody else have a win like I did??

I'm really curious about other's experiences who have also been in Scn for many years, and reading about them is really cathartic, because while you are in, you are not allowed to talk about your bad experiences.

So, what is your story?

ARC, Happy Girl

Welcome Happygirl.

My win is pretty much the same as yours. I can totally understand what you are saying. You may find the early part of my story here.

Vinaire's Story

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome, Happy Girl!

I wrote egghead a "personal" reply,...

Would be very surprised if you receive a response. :confused2:

-*-*-*-*-

there is no way to attest to a state of "no longer needing Scientology." ... It took me 8 years to finally figure out that I EPed the Bridge and my need for Scientology. :)

Almost 20 years here. :duh: The EP you describe occured within two intensives. Then the regging, over-run, ethics, recruitment and BS cycles kicked in...:yes: :no:

...I had suppressed a lot of my natural inclination to read other materials and surf the internet. I had been "caught" by the MAA, ...

Same here, pretty much. Pubescent MAAs are not my favorite 'cause some of 'em pop their zits on the picture on the wall when using it like a mirror :omg: I have obnosed this with my very own eyes! :yes: And at that tender age - how do they deal with those pesky sexual urges...huh? :whistling:

Anyway, I just joined this group today to find others that like Scientology also! I am not interested in attacking Scientology and criticizing it, ...

You are truly welcone here! Have fun always :thumbsup: And, you might keep an open mind about what you believe you're not interested in...

'cause, my dear girl, beings grow and evolve on this board. :happydance: It is LOADED with OT's; and, I am a FLAMING ethics particle. :coolwink:

Love,

Roy, the EP's EP

cinamingrl

Patron Meritorious
k

Yes, cinamingrl, your art is lovely, whimsical and a touch mystical. You have a calm, direct way about you...for which no english word is available to me! I like your beingness very much, and will look for the right word or words - and when they come; well I'll tell you them! OK? :yes: :thumbsup:

Roy
Okay, thanks. I will look again later. Bye for now. P.S. Your avatar looks like a huge fart blowing off! :omg:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Probably a smart decision!

The hell is an EP? :confused2: No, probably not.

Dear cinamingrl,

I completely understand and agree. It's just that sometimes guys say that on this and other boards; meaning it as the highest compliment to a woman that they can give. And I meant it in that sense, as I like you very much from your posts on this board.

EP usually stands for "Ethics Particle" or "End Phenomena" both $cio terms and used here, by me, in a humorous or perhaps satirical way.

"Exceptional Person", "Exit Plan" whatever...try to have fun with it and know it is not too serious. OK? :yes:

Love ya!

Roy, the Ethics Particle's End Phenomena!

cinamingrl

Patron Meritorious
~~~

Dear cinamingrl,

I completely understand and agree. It's just that sometimes guys say that on this and other boards; meaning it as the highest compliment to a woman that they can give. And I meant it in that sense, as I like you very much from your posts on this board.

EP usually stands for "Ethics Particle" or "End Phenomena" both $cio terms and used here, by me, in a humorous or perhaps satirical way.

"Exceptional Person", "Exit Plan" whatever...try to have fun with it and know it is not too serious. OK? :yes:

Love ya!

Roy, the Ethics Particle's End Phenomena!

Oh right on then. :touched:

riptide

Patron with Honors
I have been a Scientologist for 30 years, had a HUUUGE win, and EP'ed the whole Bridge. However, there is no way to attest to a state of "no longer needing Scientology."

ARC, Happy Girl

Well OBVIOUSLY you need MORE auditing so you can cognite how messed up you REALLY ARE and come down to earth. Don't you know this is SERIOUS BUSINESS? Get a grip! NOBODY is happy without Scientology. What the hell are you smoking? :D

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
It was a mistake

what she really meant to say was "I LOVE LUCY".

THAT should straighten things out... WHEW....:omg: