What's new

SRI

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know many of you guys have heard of Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann and Pat Price. I know also that there is a lot of information on the net regarding these individuals. What I want to know is, if any of you out there ever met one of these guys while in the "church?"

TP

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow, just finished reading the link and how come Pat was allowed to be a scn and yet work for CIA, etc.?! :blink:

And wow, he worked for Lockheed Martin?! Cool!

Does anybody have a pic of Pat Price?

I saw a recent Youtube vid of Ingo Swann and he looks TERRIBLE! He's missing half his teeth or somethin' :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3qqgkSiq_w

So, how high on the ot levels did Ingo and Hal get? (I saw in the link that Ingo was OT 4, and I agree that he was probably offed what with abilities like THAT! :omg:

Btw: This is getting into conspiracy territory, but I heard stories about how supposedly the OT levels at one time DID produce abilities like Swann's and
the gov't studied people (I guess Swann may've been one of 'em? :unsure:) and then they purposely screwed up the OT data or somethin' so as to control
the population from being too all-powerful and being able to steal secrets, etc... I'm sure there WAS no true OT info/powers in the first place, but if one were to
believe that.....:shrug:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, just finished reading the link and how come Pat was allowed to be a scn and yet work for CIA, etc.?! :blink:

And wow, he worked for Lockheed Martin?! Cool!

Does anybody have a pic of Pat Price?

I saw a recent Youtube vid of Ingo Swann and he looks TERRIBLE! He's missing half his teeth or somethin' :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3qqgkSiq_w

So, how high on the ot levels did Ingo and Hal get? (I saw in the link that Ingo was OT 4, and I agree that he was probably offed what with abilities like THAT! :omg:

Btw: This is getting into conspiracy territory, but I heard stories about how supposedly the OT levels at one time DID produce abilities like Swann's and
the gov't studied people (I guess Swann may've been one of 'em? :unsure:) and then they purposely screwed up the OT data or somethin' so as to control
the population from being too all-powerful and being able to steal secrets, etc... I'm sure there WAS no true OT info/powers in the first place, but if one were to
believe that.....:shrug:

There are many speculations regarding this.

But :confused2:

One thing though both Pat and Ingo were natural psychics.

TP

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know many of you guys have heard of Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann and Pat Price. I know also that there is a lot of information on the net regarding these individuals. What I want to know is, if any of you out there ever met one of these guys while in the "church?"

TP

I met them all!

Good twin

Floater
:blink: Never spoke to him? He speak to you? Was he nice? mean? What was he doin' at the time?

Said, "hello, nice to meet you" or some such introduction type thing. End of story.

If I had known that he was the only person who had any OT abilities that I was likely to meet for the next 30 or 40 years, I would have paid more attention. Seriously, I thought there were lots of people who could do what he could do. No biggie to me at the time. :eyeroll: