What's new

Canberra Org

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi fellow ESMBers, please would you follow this link, Canberra Org ED Nick Broadhurst has created a web site, they have linked it to this site,

http://www.brownbook.net/business/31261085/church-of-scientology-of-canberra

I have signed up and posted a review, I would appreciate ESMBers logging in and doing the same. I am sure you will have a few comments:eyeroll:

As you will see I have nothing on posting in my own name, you will see a photo of me there too, look at what scientology has done for me::bigcry:

Outethicsofficer

You guys are great

Shit! What a hoot, if this is all we get it will be enough:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Scooter, I agree about the guys still there, they could be here having so much more fun:dance3: :dance3:

Thanks for posting to the site:D
James

PS. What did you think of the recent photo? you can be brutally honest!

Last edited:

Happy Days

Wow it's all happening for Canberra Org... fantastic... may the God look favourably on us for putting the truth out there....

OEO you are such a devil... obviously the dwindling spiral has not set in.. you go GF....

Scooter and Feral, been on the brownbook.net website and I love ya work... couldn't have said it better meself...:happydance:

All jokes aside... we have all put the hard yards in over many years and a lot of resources have been used and for what ... life can only get better for all of us since our departure from the ??**n the church and putting the truth out there....

Love you all ... you are my true friends
Happy Days
:dance3:

Carmel

Crusader
Ah crikey - I don't do that well with new puter stuff! :grouch: I came up as anon :eyeroll: , but I did have my name at the bottom though. Then I couldn't figure out how to bloody well edit the thing - Doesn't matter though, I suppose!

Hey James, thanks for letting us know about the site! I think the guy in the pic looks like one hell of a cool dude, but I can't say that he looks like the young James I knew! - Can't say that any of us look like we did 15 years ago though (bloody big difference between 35 and 50, that's for sure! :giggle:)

Looking forward to catching up with you and Liz IRL, Matey - When we do that, I'm sure that after 5 mins we'll look just the same as we always did! :coolwink:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Shit! What a hoot, if this is all we get it will be enough:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Scooter, I agree about the guys still there, they could be here having so much more fun:dance3: :dance3:

Thanks for posting to the site:D
James

PS. What did you think of the recent photo? you can be brutally honest!

Hmmm, photo = garden gnome x Rex Hunt?:D

I wouldn't have recognized you, especially in the hat my friend.

But then again I have trouble seeing at the best of times these days and it's gotten a bit better since becoming cult-less but I still need glasses.

Looking forward to catching up with you and Liz "in the flesh' sometime tho' - I'll be able to see then.:thumbsup:

Feral

Rogue male
Mewahaha! LMAO!

I beat you blokes, put my post up there and kept quiet!

I was wondering if any one in the cult would ever notice and pull down my SPness.

What a lark!

I wonder what Captain Fantastic's going to say when he finds all these comments buggering up his dissem line!

Poor mug!:)

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
Wow it's all happening for Canberra Org... fantastic... may the God look favourably on us for putting the truth out there....

OEO you are such a devil... obviously the dwindling spiral has not set in.. you go GF....

Scooter and Feral, been on the brownbook.net website and I love ya work... couldn't have said it better meself...:happydance:

All jokes aside... we have all put the hard yards in over many years and a lot of resources have been used and for what ... life can only get better for all of us since our departure from the ??**n the church and putting the truth out there....

Love you all ... you are my true friends
Happy Days
:dance3:

Actually you hit on an interesting point here (in bold), you see, there is a corollary to being an SP. Per LRH we are stuck on the track someplace; therefore, there is no dwindling spiral for us. :happydance:

Just another advantage to being suppressive. :)

Pinchy.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Hi fellow ESMBers, please would you follow this link, Canberra Org ED Nick Broadhurst has created a web site, they have linked it to this site,

http://www.brownbook.net/business/31261085/church-of-scientology-of-canberra

I have signed up and posted a review, I would appreciate ESMBers logging in and doing the same. I am sure you will have a few comments:eyeroll:

As you will see I have nothing on posting in my own name, you will see a photo of me there too, look at what scientology has done for me::bigcry:

OMG! How long can they have that buisness page up with all the comments that just cut the crap out of the ACT Org:omg: I am guessing it will have to be taken down pretty soon as its now turned into a big warning to keep the fck away:clap: :clap: :clap:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I see a few reviews have been removed.... might have to put up a new one

I would guess that the business owner, the person paying $22 a year to "own" the spot, has the choice of removing reviews he doesn't like, just like on YouTube.

Paul