What's new

I've seen it!! a REAL cure for cancer!

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Many of you might have heard of 'laetrile' (spelling?) which is also called vitamin B17, and is present in many types of seeds. It is especially concentrated in apricot seeds; something like 2% which is remarkably rich.

I researched it on the net, and although I found some powerfully backed articles from doctors and the American Cancer Society debunking it, the many testimonials got me to start eating a few apricot seeds every day.

My friend Art's wife, Anne was diagnosed with breast cancer a while ago, and had been undergoing chemotherapy, and what not, and the cancer had come back twice, and the docs where saying she's had it. They were saying a couple of months and she's dead!

Art got me to order online a couple bottles of the extract. We both had read about it being used in high doses as a cancer cure, and he figured he didn't have anything to lose, so he followed the instructions for a laetrile 'bomb'. I was skeptical, as I'd read that you shouldn't take too much, as it can be toxic in high doses, but again, what did we have to lose?

He gave her 30 of the 500 mg capsules of laetrile on the first day, and two of them every day for a month. I think he was also giving her some seeds ground up with a coffee grinder, as she has bad teeth.

Well, SHE IS TOTALLY CURED NOW!!! I was at their place a few days ago for a barbecue. Shes healthy looking, full of energy and eating well.

The doctors are blown away. Art didn't tell them about the laetrile, just to see what they would say, and one said something along the lines of 'well, this is one of the rare instances where our treatments totally work.

Yeah, right.

The research I read said that the molecule involved has cyanide in it, but it's locked up with other atoms and it is in a dormant, harmless state until it contacts a certain enzyme that is only present in cancer cells. It then releases, killing the cancerous cells, but not harming the surrounding tissue.

Guys, I give you my word of honor that this is exactly what happened.

Can you guess why the mainstream medical establishment might not be down with this?

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
Laetrelle

In 1970 my sister had a cancer called fibrosarcoma. She was told that it was a very deadly cancer. She was hospitalized and the tumor was removed. She never had chemo or radiation, but she ate apricot kernels (for the laetrelle content). Her doctors did yearly follow-ups for a number of years to check for any recurrence, but she never had a recurrence and she has been healthy ever since.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Glad to hear she's doing so well.
I hope it really is the seed that's doing it.

I'm sure the FDA will make sure they outlaw the seeds now.:D

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
I recall first hearing about the positive effects of apricots in an older book called "The Unseen Hand".

Nature gives us everything we need. All we need is to look...however.

DartSmohen

This is true.

We have had the cure for cancer since 1912 !!

My mother had cancer and whilst we got her on to Laetrille far too late, her life was extended by some time.

Dr Leon Chatow has written on this (back in the 70's.

When I heard of Alan's condition, the FIRST thing I did was to get him the info on apricot kernels and his partner ordered some from a supplier 9in California.

Dart

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Many of you might have heard of 'laetrile' (spelling?) which is also called vitamin B17, and is present in many types of seeds. It is especially concentrated in apricot seeds; something like 2% which is remarkably rich.

I researched it on the net, and although I found some powerfully backed articles from doctors and the American Cancer Society debunking it, the many testimonials got me to start eating a few apricot seeds every day.

My friend Art's wife, Anne was diagnosed with breast cancer a while ago, and had been undergoing chemotherapy, and what not, and the cancer had come back twice, and the docs where saying she's had it. They were saying a couple of months and she's dead!

Art got me to order online a couple bottles of the extract. We both had read about it being used in high doses as a cancer cure, and he figured he didn't have anything to lose, so he followed the instructions for a laetrile 'bomb'. I was skeptical, as I'd read that you shouldn't take too much, as it can be toxic in high doses, but again, what did we have to lose?

He gave her 30 of the 500 mg capsules of laetrile on the first day, and two of them every day for a month. I think he was also giving her some seeds ground up with a coffee grinder, as she has bad teeth.

Well, SHE IS TOTALLY CURED NOW!!! I was at their place a few days ago for a barbecue. Shes healthy looking, full of energy and eating well.

The doctors are blown away. Art didn't tell them about the laetrile, just to see what they would say, and one said something along the lines of 'well, this is one of the rare instances where our treatments totally work.

Yeah, right.

The research I read said that the molecule involved has cyanide in it, but it's locked up with other atoms and it is in a dormant, harmless state until it contacts a certain enzyme that is only present in cancer cells. It then releases, killing the cancerous cells, but not harming the surrounding tissue.

Guys, I give you my word of honor that this is exactly what happened.

Can you guess why the mainstream medical establishment might not be down with this?

I'm reading about it now. Fascinating!

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/laetrile.html

Gadfly

Crusader
This is a very good book on the subject of Vitamin B17 (Laetrile), by G. Edward Griffin, World Without Cancer:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0912986190

It discusses the history, tests, and actions of the AMA, FDA and ACS (American Cancer Society) to crush its availability and use in the USA.

Griffin also wrote a great book about the Federal Reserve Bank, THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND - A Second Look at the Federal Reserve:

http://www.amazon.com/CREATURE-JEKYLL-ISLAND-Federal-Reserve/dp/B00181HBR0/

It covers the creation of the Fed, what it is, what it isn't, and what its purpose may "really" be.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

DartSmohen

It may well be that the jury is undecided on the benefits of laetrille.

However, particularly in Europe where the impact of the pharmacutical giants is not so oppressive, there have been several cases where it has been shown that laetrille has inhibited/"cured" cancer.

As to whether the "hope" factor has played its part, who knows.

But one thing is certain; Laetrille and the principles of cancer treatment outside of the highly profitable medical sphere have made a positive impact.

It is in the best interests of the pharmacutical companies to develop a questioning stance against laetrille as they derive a huge amount of revenue from the sales of their cancer treating products.

Not so long ago vitamin E was banned for sale in several states. It has the capacity to thin the blood and thereby alleviate the risk of coronary problems.

As such a large portion of the AMA revenue comes from cardiac related conditions, it serves their purpose to block the sales of vitamin E.

This could be an interesting discussion

Dart

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I started researching/studying cancer cures nearly 32 years ago, as a 15 year old kid. My mom had breast cancer and I was trying to save her life. Yes, laetrile is a good solution. So is cyanide in small quantities. I still have the cookbook I bought for my mom - "The little Cyanide Cookbook" - there are numerous foods that have cyanide in them, but not in deadly quantities. Too bad my mom didn't take any of the information from me and fought cancer for 6 1/2 years before she did succumb to it.

There is now research about baking soda and Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide also helping with ridding the body of cancer cells/tumors.

The only reason the USA does not condone such treatments, is because they will lose so much revenue treating cancer with chemo, radiation and various other drug therapies that cost the cancer patient/insurance tons and tons of money.

I never donate to cancer research. Because they are truly only looking for more expensive drugs. Not an actual cure. And since apricot seeds can't be patented the US will not condone it's use. There is no money to be made using laetrile as a cancer treatment.

Stem Cells is also a treatment for cancer. And numerous other physical problems.

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
What is it with scienos and their ever present paranoia and conspiracy theories and back alley remedies? Is this a result of the cult, or is it how they got trapped by it?

There are 194 countries besides the US, and its FDA, that have the capacity to research and test cancer cures and prove once and for all that the FDA and BIG PHARMA are not working toward a cure, but only worry about big money.

Where are these countries cures? Where's the EU's? China's? Mexico's, Canada's, India's, etc etc? Or is it really a global conspiracy and not just the FDA and BIG PARMA?

Does anyone really believe all this nonsense that every doctor, every scientist, every lab, is hell bent on only making money with treatments, rather than cures? Modern treatments currently provide the highest cancer survival rate in history and you wanna talk about seeds. JFC

Would you really rather rely on babbling quackery while questioning the motives of millions of Drs and researchers that have dedicated their lives to helping others with the world's combined medical knowledge?

Wasn't scientology enough of a lesson?

RogerB

Crusader
Yep, Laetrile Works

Yep, Laetrile Works.

If you want the info on the suppression of cancer cures, read the book:
Amazon.com: The Cancer Industry, New Updated Edition (9781881025092): Ralph W. Moss:

Simply Google the title, it's the top of the list.

The book exposes how Sloan Kettering . . . the US's leading cancer hospital has suppressed and actively ridiculed . . . as in even sabotaging "clinical trials" of cancer curing materials. It is to be noted, the author was on staff at Sloan Kettering:yes: But could not stomach what he saw.

One of my gurus developed a proven cancer cure (Google Entelev, Cancell or Cantron). I successfully used it in a clinical trial to reverse the status of an HIV+ individual . . . that is, he was HIV+ and after doing the protocol he was checked out HIV- . . . this in 1989. There are science reasons why this stuff KO'ed HIV to do with the particular protein coating of HIV, the basic phenomena of which is also why it KO's cancer cells.

The Am. Cancer Society actively threatened the (then) Detroit Inst. of Cancer Research with withdrawal of all funding of the institute if it went ahead with the planned human clinical trial (this about 1960).

The cancer industry is too profitable to those in it to want it to go away as a result of allowing a true cure to hit the streets.

This I have seen with my own eyes, and ditto the HIV industry.

Rog

Gadfly

Crusader
What is it with scienos and their ever present paranoia and conspiracy theories and back alley remedies? Is this a result of the cult, or is it how they got trapped by it?

There are 194 countries besides the US, and its FDA, that have the capacity to research and test cancer cures and prove once and for all that the FDA and BIG PHARMA are not working toward a cure, but only worry about big money.

Where are these countries cures? Where's the EU's? China's? Mexico's, Canada's, India's, etc etc? Or is it really a global conspiracy and not just the FDA and BIG PARMA?

Does anyone really believe all this nonsense that every doctor, every scientist, every lab, is hell bent on only making money with treatments, rather than cures? Modern treatments currently provide the highest cancer survival rate in history and you wanna talk about seeds. JFC

Would you really rather rely on babbling quackery while questioning the motives of millions of Drs and researchers that have dedicated their lives to helping others with the world's combined medical knowledge?

Wasn't scientology enough of a lesson?

Whew! What a horrendous identification of thought!

A=A=A ad nauseum . . . .

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
To respond to your thread title: You have seen nothing. This proves nothing. You are doing the very same mistake that thousands of Scientologists do every day when marvelling at the wonderful tech of LRH.
Correlation is not Causation. Just because LRH says he's cured every single case of psychological illness doesn't mean we have to start believing that shit and stop giving schizophrenics medicine that keeps their condition in check and hope for the best.
Just because of her taking the laetril and the curing of her coincided does not mean taking it was the cause that made it happen.

This statement already says everything I need to know about your case:

How do YOU know it really wasn't the treatment the doctors gave him/her that cured her and not the laetril? How do you know that it was not the immune system that managed to successfully fight the cancer? Or supposing laetril had a part in this, how do you know it was not a combination of both, the chemo stuff AND the laetril where if one of the two had not been administered, she'd not been cured?

All this "laetril" cures cancer stuff is purely anecdotal. There have been spontaneous remissions without this type of stuff before and they continue to happen every day.
Or do you think relatives from deceased cancer patients who went with laetril will run around the neighbourhood and message boards and cry about how their loved ones took laetril and still died, like laetril proponents spread the message of THE CURE when their relatives happen to survive while coincidentally taking laetril?
Nope. Ain't gonna happen - for them it's just another "natural remedy" tried that didn't work out, case closed.

For the record: I'm not a friend of "big pharma" industries as well, but if your claims about the workability were true you'd have to conclude that there's a big conspiracy behind all clinical studies that have concluded laetril to be ineffective. Judging from the wealth of information that is out there on the net, I don't believe that to be the case.

Sure, there are studies that suggest it may work, from Wikipedia:

A study in 2006 at the Kyung Hee University, South Korea. Demonstrated increased rates of apoptosis in laboratory cultured human prostate cancer cells when exposed to increasing concentrations of amygdalin. The study published in the Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin did not mention if normal human cell reaction to amygdalin was studied

Then again there are those that say it doesn't:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7033783?dopt=Abstract

Have you considered it may actually be dangerous to ingest large quantities of apricot seeds? Don't tell me "ohh it's all about dosage and we've got nothing to lose"..
I don't want to see how much a cancer patient eats of those who is desperate and wants to live.

Don't get me wrong, I am really happy your friend's wife survived. But what I am getting riled about is when people come with natural remedy X to deadly disease Y that is supposed to be a REAL CURE!!!1111oneone to disease Y. This may lead others to neglect conventional therapy which - even if chances are very slim for a total cure may still yield a higher chance of survival than if someone totally relies on the natural remedy.

And don't forget one thing: It is true that big pharma has financial interest and studies financed by them should be taken with a grain of salt. But now let's look at the other side, there's a lot of money to be made off the gullibility of people who are desperate to try out every supposed natural remedy they can get their hands on. Don't tell me, that those bottles of the apricot extract was cheap.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Beautiful post Ackerland. I was preparing a reply, but after your, I don't need to.

Thanks.

There you are AO! I was waiting for you to post on this thread. :D

I have to say that I was at one time very much into alternative medicine. I spent $400 a month for supplements for my family. I read all about the cures for everything. But then I realized that I was no better off than my friends, my well-supplemented kids were no better off than their friends. I had friends who were like me, who died of cancer using alternative medicine.

Now I'm saving my money, eating well and living my life. I still like common-sense alternative stuff (nutrition/organic foods/exercise) but I no longer am searching for a "cure-all" magic bullet and that extra $400 a month has provided our family with some nice vacations and memories together!

It's easy to believe things because you want them to be true, so just a warning to take these big claims with a grain of salt. It's worth trying things, but not at the expense of recognized effective treatment.

-TL

Wisened One

Crusader
Yes I have also heard about great benefits with B-17.

Another thing that I've heard has very good success is something called 'Bindweed'

Look it up online.

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
To clarify on my position concerning alternative medicine and laetril:

I would say I definitely am a critical thinker and I tend to go with the side that has more convincing arguments. For example acupuncture: there are numerous studies that conclude this technique really does work better than could be explained by pure placebo effect (though it doesn't really matter whether you use the traditional chinese techniques or whether you stick the needles anywhere you want). Even our official medical insurer in Germany pays for that treatment and believe me, if they don't think it helps there's not gonna be any money from them. So yes, I am willing to believe Acupuncture helps, I don't know why, but it's not only batshit crazy esoterics who claim it does.

Maybe laetril *does* work on some level. I really cannot discount that possibility, but personally, I tend to go with the opinion that it is not the magic bullet at all and rather tend to believe those studies that say it does not. You see, the only way to get scientifically backed-up evidence are clinical trials - and when it's a clinical trial you'll automatically get all those voices from the alternative medicine camp saying they are tainted by big pharma industry...

I'd be willing to bet not a single one of the readers here who raise that concern have done background checking on any studies about laetril, who it has been financed by and who did actually perform the study. In this way, this debate will always turn in circles, more critically thinking people will demand scientific evidence that it does work, and the results from clinical trials that are the only way to give evidence will be denounced as "tainted by big pharma" by believers of natural medicine if it doesn't support their views.

Last edited: