What's new

What is an ex scientologist?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
And then there's the Freezoners

sandy_cheeks.jpg

Wow, those Freezoners look happy! They must be using the real freedom tech, not that gray market shit that CoS peddles.

Do you know....what kind of spiritual manufacturer's warrantee do the Freezone wins come with?

I mean, I'd hate to think I paid good money to go Totally Free--- only to come back next life as the unborn child of some lame-ass pregnant S.O. member on the RPF!

(damn! got such a laugh from your post...didn't know my mini-rant was heading into a darkly ironic culdesac. Jeez! So Solly!)

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, those Freezoners look happy! They must be using the real freedom tech, not that gray market shit that CoS peddles.

Do you know....what kind of spiritual manufacturer's warrantee do the Freezone wins come with?

I mean, I'd hate to think I paid good money to go Totally Free--- only to come back next life as the unborn child of some lame-ass pregnant S.O. member on the RPF!

(damn! got such a laugh from your post...didn't know my mini-rant was going to dead-end in such dark place. Jeez! So Solly!)

Helluvahoax you always crack me up -- maybe this is dark and all that, but I remember "postulating" my next body would be someone "in" Scientology so I could get a headstart next time. . . what a nightmare that would have been!!! That's one helluvatrap!!

HelluvaHoax!

Helluvahoax you always crack me up -- maybe this is dark and all that, but I remember "postulating" my next body would be someone "in" Scientology so I could get a headstart next time. . . what a nightmare that would have been!!! That's one helluvatrap!!

Ciao TL!

:roflmao: I think we all (cringe!!!!!!) had that thought traced on our cells....

But, as a True Believer gains invaluable knowledge and experience going up the bridge, they begin to discern strategic advantages over the competition. I mean, only a limited number of scn babies compared to 10M body seekers. Kinda like COB's game of "musical chairs", ain't it?

Thus, as True Believers gets near death, they begin to religiously review the IAS Donors List, highlighting the ones with the most zeroes. Management by statistics, per the book. Connecting to Power, per policy. Picking a family that makes money, makes more money and makes others make money. It's all so theta!

I would have done that except one day I realized that money didn't guarantee spiritual freedom. I figured that out after several decades when it became obvious that the only beings in Scientology that had the ability to operate outside the body were the freed BT's. Imagine that! (as KSW mandates)

Everyone was throwing money at CoS, trying to think the right thoughts & hoping for a miracle.

Wait, I think I have to spend the next 12.5 hours laughing at how completely ridiculous I was!

Anonycat

Crusader
When I say "ex" I mean someone who has taken one or more classes. So, ex-staff, is someone who once was on staff. Ex-practicing scilon might be a category, but no exes I know have taken away anything of value from the cult.

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors

(damn! got such a laugh from your post...didn't know my mini-rant was heading into a darkly ironic culdesac. Jeez! So Solly!)

Don't be solly, the freezoners deliver scientology, which has nothing to do with freedom

Now I don't want you or anyone to get the wrong idea... that freezone happiness you mentioned?

Its really the glee of insanity, the iron pyrite of happiness

HelluvaHoax!

well_that_sucked;333783]
Don't be solly, the freezoners deliver scientology, which has nothing to do with freedom. Now I don't want you or anyone to get the wrong idea... that freezone happiness you mentioned? Its really the glee of insanity, the iron pyrite of happiness

lolololol.......Fool's Gold---perfect!!

Hold on, I need to use that new term in sentences until i get conceptual understanding...

The reg tried to get me to pay for all my training again when the Iron Pyrite-en Age of Tech came out.

(not feeling f/n'ey...)

Only upstat S.O. members are rewarded with personal hands-on correction by COB at Iron Pyrite-en Era Studios.

(not quite yet....)

When OSA reads my sentences they will issue a Iron Pyrite-en-Rod on me.

HellYeah, feeling good now! :)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

To borrow a line from Reader's Digest, "Laughter is the best medicine."Thanks again for all the humor and insight you provide to this board, HH.:hattip:

thanks dontscamme!

but, shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone, I am having too much fun reading and writing posts here!

hey, maybe ESMB is the actual "REVERSE AUDITING"!

It definitely reverses the damage from auditing. :)

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
[/B]

lolololol.......Fool's Gold---perfect!!

Hold on, I need to use that new term in sentences until i get conceptual understanding...

The reg tried to get me to pay for all my training again when the Iron Pyrite-en Age of Tech came out.

(not feeling f/n'ey...)

Only upstat S.O. members are rewarded with personal hands-on correction by COB at Iron Pyrite-en Era Studios.

(not quite yet....)

When OSA reads my sentences they will issue a Iron Pyrite-en-Rod on me.

HellYeah, feeling good now! :)

lolololol right on

HelluvaHoax!

Did you already buy the Intensive?

Don't you think you're better route to the Ridiculous Certainty Rundown first? Buy Past Charge Cheap!
Zinj

:roflmao: I ain't buyin' nuttin'. Laughs are wayyyyyy better and cheaper here on ESMB.

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Great question. I know as certainly as I know anything that I will never return to the CoS. But I found some value in Scientology and will be living my life differently because of that, so in some measure I guess I am a scientologist (small 's'). Of course, many other things have had an impact on my life, so in that sense I am also a methodist, a catholic, a student, a parent, etc. A few years ago I was a Scientologist - that was the main focus of my life. I was sucked into that viewpoint by the CoS and I definitely ain't that person any more. :happydance:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
But I found some value in Scientology and will be living my life differently because of that, so in some measure I guess I am a scientologist (small 's').

I've come to think of myself as a "No Zoner."

The Free Zone is too much like Scn for me and too dogmatic.

I think there are things of value from Scn and I will pick and choose what I use, but I don't wish to ally myself with any particular zone of control.

Thus: No Zone.

I had some Cal-Mag last night. Worked just as well as ever.

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
Oh, yeah! Cal Mag--that did for me too.
I'm so grateful for it.
After (and we're not talking about today's dollar value) about $40K to the IAS, about $75K to other groups and ohhhh...I'd guess about $500K for courses and auditing, I am just sooooooooo appreciative about Cal Mag, I'm just speechless!!!

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Different strokes for different folks. I HATE cal mag. Hey - maybe that's why I 'failed' as an Scn! :duh: