What's new

Joe Yazbeck's new haircut

JohnMccMaster

Patron with Honors
Some of you living in Clearwater may remember or even know Joe Yazbeck, intrepid Scientologist and businessman? LOL

Here's his new site and new haircut. Glad he never looked like this at Happy Paws. They'd have laughed him out the door. (Happy Paws was a dog food company owned by Roy and Lisa Anderson that Joe was the ED of, briefly and stormed out of...loudly. A lot of us did.:angry:)

JoeSmallNEW.png

http://www.heartbeatproductionsinc.com/:omg:

Looks and reads like Joe is still very deluded as to his abilities and his past and to prove this he has another website: http://www.coachyazbeck.com/

I thought you'd like a laugh over the holidays.

Joe is currently on the RTC OT7, and I think it shows.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I knew Joe on staff at the Riverside Mission. (He was in Div6 at that time.)
He was on staff during the time when we moved to the big former YMCA building.
For a period of time, he gave the intro lecture.

Personally, I always liked Joe. He is a good singer, too. (He was in our SCN band.)
Sadly, it looks like he will never get "out". <sigh>

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I knew this guy when I was on staff at the Riverside Mission. He use to have dark curly hair, right?

He's still with the cult after all these years? One of very few from those days, I bet.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't know much else, but he still has the snake oil salesman smile I knew so well.
The boy did not like me so good to begin with, which only made me wonder what his overts were.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Don't know much else, but he still has the snake oil salesman smile I knew so well.
The boy did not like me so good to begin with, which only made me wonder what his overts were.

I remember him as a ruthless predator on the basketball court (when Bent wasn't using it to dominate ping-pong!)

HCObringOrder?

I remember him as a ruthless predator on the basketball court (when Bent wasn't using it to dominate ping-pong!)

As heavy as he was it was suprising to see him move in basketball.
Hey, when did Bent take time for Ping Pong?
I remember when the first table showed up and my new friend from Hawaii showed me how to play one night, all night.
My friend was a transfer from the sister mission in Hawaii for auditor training and practice.
After that I was a bit of a dominator at the ping pong table there also.
I also learned Shaka-Bro then too.
:D

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
As heavy as he was it was suprising to see him move in basketball.
Hey, when did Bent take time for Ping Pong?
I remember when the first table showed up and my new friend from Hawaii showed me how to play one night, all night.
My friend was a transfer from the sister mission in Hawaii for auditor training and practice.
After that I was a bit of a dominator at the ping pong table there also.
I also learned Shaka-Bro then too.
:D

Bent was a phenomenal ping-pong player. Everyone thought he was cheating by using beams.

Bent's Super Powers used for Ping Pong!

Hah! That was funny!

HCOBO, I'll bet you were good after an all night instruction!

Ping Pong is supposed to be very good for the mind, and so far as I know, Bent has always had (and still does have) a top-notch mind. :)

Hey guys, I don't know how to copy a thread or posts, other than the cumbersome way, but do you think we could ask to move this whole thread about Joe, (looks pretty much the same except for heavier and no hair. I think I remember him doing lectures.) over to the Riverside Mission thread? Do we need to ask the OP permission? Never done it before, but think they should be combined, or copied, or whatever...?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
HCObringOrder? said:

Whatever happened with that sister mission?
(Especially after the Mission Holder's conference.)

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
SweetnessandLight said:
Hey guys, I don't know how to copy a thread or posts, other than the cumbersome way, but do you think we could ask to move this whole thread about Joe, (looks pretty much the same except for heavier and no hair. I think I remember him doing lectures.) over to the Riverside Mission thread?

No, I think that it should be left here where it is.
After all, Joe has now been in Clearwater longer than he was in Riverside.

The Clam

Patron with Honors
Joe split COS when Bent set up an alternative church and was out for a few
years but later returned. He divorced Nancy back in the early 90s. Hope he
does well with his new company

smartone

My Own Boss
Some of you living in Clearwater may remember or even know Joe Yazbeck, intrepid Scientologist and businessman? LOL

Here's his new site and new haircut. Glad he never looked like this at Happy Paws. They'd have laughed him out the door. (Happy Paws was a dog food company owned by Roy and Lisa Anderson that Joe was the ED of, briefly and stormed out of...loudly. A lot of us did.:angry:)

JoeSmallNEW.png

http://www.heartbeatproductionsinc.com/:omg:

Looks and reads like Joe is still very deluded as to his abilities and his past and to prove this he has another website: http://www.coachyazbeck.com/

I thought you'd like a laugh over the holidays.

Joe is currently on the RTC OT7, and I think it shows.

I checked out Yazbeck's website and there's a typo. It says "He gradiently took individuals from basic concepts too more advanced techniques."

The word "too" in this context should be spelled "to".

So much for his professionalism. :eyeroll:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I knew Joe during his stint at LA Day. he didn't last very long. You can't be too high profile stay at LA Day for longer than about a year.

He was always nice to me but always seemed to be 'selling something' which worked out pretty well for him for a while at LA Day. I didn't know him to well and he didn't survive the big LA Day to St. Hill size push to the end.

It is really strange to see him bald like that - he looks like a happy Dr. Evil to me (Austin Powers).

HCObringOrder?

I remember Nancy now.
She was a fire ball at times.
Hard as nails as the Div-6 Dir.
Riverside had a 9 Div Org Board, and I do not remember the body routing section at the moment.
But there was an occasional soft side to her when Joe was around.
They could also get rather loud when arguing. :eyeroll:

I wonder how she is now.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
HCObringOrder? said:
I remember Nancy now.
She was a fire ball at times.
Hard as nails as the Div-6 Dir.

Frank Walker used to hold that post. Do you remember him?
(It's interesting to read how things changed after I left.)

BTW, when I 1st met Nancy she was a nurse (or some sort of health care worker).

Last edited: