What's new

It's time to leave Scientology when....

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
How does a Scientologist know when they have reached the full EP of Scientology?

It is time to leave Scientology when:

Your sessions end with FN, Cog VGIs, but....

Your cognition is "Scientology doesn't work".​

Are there any other clues that it's time to leave Scientology?

Carmel

Crusader
The moment your head is on the chopping block for applying the Church's own creed, or asserting the *right* to apply it.

HelluvaHoax!

The moment you realize that words like Dev-t and Kluge have become a regularly used part of your daily vocabulary.

:roflmao:

HolyHell, that word! I never looked it up until now that you mention it.

The way it is used in the S.O. actually is a wrong definition, synonymous with "enmest" or "messy, disordered things".

kludge |kloōj| (also kluge) informal
noun
an ill-assorted collection of parts assembled to fulfill a particular purpose.
• Computing a machine, system, or program that has been badly put together.
verb [ trans. ]
use ill-assorted parts to make (something) : Hugh had to kludge something together.
ORIGIN 1960s (originally U.S.): invented word, perhaps symbolic.​

I need to used it in a sentence until I feel good about it:

I could not stop laughing when I cleared my closet of a lifetime of
Scientology kluge, throwing all those freaking books, tapes and meters in the garbage.

Yeah, I feel good about it now! :D

Last edited:

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Makes you wonder if mocking up a kluge would be a regular S.O. Dev-t cycle.

(If that made sense to you then NOW is the time to BLOW!)

G

Gottabrain

You know it's time to leave Scientology when..

...there's a brand new tech breakthrough and rundown by L Ron that cures every problem the Bridge hasn't, but Ron's been dead or incapacitated for over 25 years.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
You know it's time to leave Scientology when..

...there's a brand new tech breakthrough and rundown by L Ron that cures every problem the Bridge hasn't, but Ron's been dead or incapacitated for over 25 years.

If only I had:duh:

Very true. Very, very true.:thumbsup:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is time to leave Scientology when...

You, personally, are trying to give fools wins and attempting to take responsibility for the ineptitude and cupidity of those (allegedly) in charge.

EP

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
...when you can't hear the announcements at staff muster because the cognitive dissonance is absolutely deafening.:runaway:

Jack

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
The moment when, as a div 6er, you can't stand the thought of getting another new person on the bridge.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
when you realize ...

It's time to blow when you realize that the redge is recycling the same old lies.

It's time to blow when you realize that you are the last one around of anyone who came in when you did.

It's time to blow when the alibi stories to explain why things are so upgaphugged are being recycled, and you remember the last time they told the same horseshit

It's time to blow when you realize that you are too old and make too much money to live in a shit4crackerbox apartment instead of a nice home

It's time to blow when you realize that you are too old and make too much money to be driving an ancient shit4car that you have to do constant work on to drive

It's time to blow when you realize that you never get invited to any family functions and don't have any friends

It's time to blow when you cognite that now is the best time to blow.

Pete

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Time ta go when....

It dawns on you, this isn't the world. You're broke, hungry, in debt, disassociated from your friends and family, stressed, unhappy, spent years trying to pay for things you already have :duh:, you're dog has left you, the snow is melting but still staying on your head, the cat left you for a mouse.
Sry guys, I know I'm a bit crude, but to me the time to leave is just after you enter the doors.
:whistling:

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
...when you notice that "Standard Tech " killed Lisa, or that it wasn't standard in the "Mecca of Standard Tech."

HelluvaHoax!

It's time to leave Scientology when...

Your supernatural guru drops dead, totally dumping his Saving The Universe hat on you.