What's new

"Crimes" or "wrong doings" within the CofS?

minnie

Patron with Honors
letter from Aurora

Letter from Aurora sent in envelope with no return address but with an address label on it (ie. from the AO). Received today.

25 March 2010

Dear _________,

I heard that you have been looking for me.

I don't want to be contacted by you or any other person that is against to my Church.

You have gotten in worst people. It would be better if you did not do what they are doing.

Stop going on the entheta internet sites.

If you are attacking my Church you are attacking me.

Please don't do this!

I am doing very well and I am continue doing Scientology.

I hope you do well with your life!

Sincerely

Your friend (<-- a little illegible)

Aurora Rivera

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok so it is good to see she is 'ok' even if still involved. Well done Minnie for taking the time to follow through, you care.

James

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Letter from Aurora sent in envelope with no return address but with an address label on it (ie. from the AO). Received today.
Yes, thanks for the update, Minnie. That's pretty much what you'd expect from someone trying to stay true to their CofS group. I'd take looooong odds on the fact that Aurora hasn't actually read what was said on the internet, she'll only know what she's been told by OSA and she'll only say what she's been told to say by OSA.

minnie

Patron with Honors
No worries, Panda. Yes it looks like it was vetted (probably by Cyrus and Carmella) before being sent out.

Yes, thanks for the update, Minnie. That's pretty much what you'd expect from someone trying to stay true to their CofS group. I'd take looooong odds on the fact that Aurora hasn't actually read what was said on the internet, she'll only know what she's been told by OSA and she'll only say what she's been told to say by OSA.

TG1

Angelic Poster
What a totally CREEPY letter. I don't think Aurora's "communication" is reassuring at all. It reads exactly like the transcript of a televised POW "letter" dictated by jailers and read by the prisoner into a video camera.

You'd think CoS / OSA no longer had the resources to follow up on "little shit" like this. What a clusterfuck they've become. They don't have the judgment of a goose.

Getting mad again!

TG1

minnie

Patron with Honors
True, there's very little of Aurora in her letter. It's creepiness continued to sink in with me after I received it. Anyone who would like to could write to her and ask her how she is going/tell her that people out here have been concerned about her, and what we've really been trying to achieve (stop the abuses of people going on in her cult, including disconnection for starters).

You could write to her using the address: Church of Scientology AOSH ANZO, 17-37 Greek st., Glebe, Sydney NSW 2037 Australia. Of course the letter being addressed to Aurora directly (now a public) cannot legally be opened - it would be interesting though if they do break the law intercepting it just like they do with their staff.

inb4No_U! :D

What a totally CREEPY letter. I don't think Aurora's "communication" is reassuring at all. It reads exactly like the transcript of a televised POW "letter" dictated by jailers and read by the prisoner into a video camera.

You'd think CoS / OSA no longer had the resources to follow up on "little shit" like this. What a clusterfuck they've become. They don't have the judgment of a goose.

Getting mad again!

TG1

Anonycat

Crusader
I agree, that letter was very disturbing. I felt like the typos were a signal saying GET ME OUT, I'M BEING HELD CAPTIVE!

I guess one could say, either way, they are a captive.

minnie

Patron with Honors
She is Chilean-born hence the typos. It's how she talks. She makes a mean paella too I might add! :)

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
This isnt really a crime, more of an example of how applying Scn in life can backfire terribly.

A Scn public I knew was a helper at a childrens dance class in a small town. She noticed that some girls were a bit bitchy/cliquey/whatever, as girls can be. She asked the org what she should do (as a Scn she believed she was the only person who can help in any situation) and an exec who used to be in the SO coached her on how to handle the situation.

At the next dance class she went up to the girls in the changeroom, and put their ethics in with a good 'ol faceripping. All of them were in tears, the teacher of the class was furious, and things went downhill from there. Someone thought SO "ethics" was applicable in the real world, and she unfortunately trusted them enough to apply it.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
When one has no intention of continuing up the bridge of Scientology , it is even less desirable to receive squirrel services since it all stems from the same source. But I am starting to get the idea from some of the stories that are posted here that LRH was not the original/sole source of tech, is this what others are claiming- LRH claimed other's work and findings?

That may make sense how a single man was able to produce such volumes of material in a life time and still write Science fiction books. If there are testimonies to this effect, the game must surely be over without a fight?

Mrs Cruise, Just kidding!

Mrs Cruise, just kidding ... is everything OK?

:unsure:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron