What's new

Church of Spiritual Technology at Twin Peaks, CA gets raided by AO and AGP!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think the Security Dude is Bruce Bolstad rather than Arthur Bolstad.

Edit: On second thoughts, it probably *is* Arthur. They've probably become more alike with age and I was forgetting about those heavy duty glasses that CB (Bruce) wore.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think the Security Dude is Bruce Bolstad rather than Arthur Bolstad.

DoYouWantToComeAndPlayWithUs.jpg

Either way he's a silly-looking Bolstad here. Reminds me of a meerkat. :)

Paul

Attachments

• home_meerkat.jpg
    home_meerkat.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 53

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
What else is funny is how they acted. They're following them along the fence, she is calling AGP a "faggot".

What did they think they were doing?

Repelling some kind of an attack? Defending the castle?

What?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Russ is Sarah's husband. He was president of CST. May still be.

I remember Sara from 1986 when I was the Sec Checker School sup at New World Corps. She was a NOTs auditor from AOLA. They all came over to do the course and internship.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I remember Sara from 1986 when I was the Sec Checker School sup at New World Corps. She was a NOTs auditor from AOLA. They all came over to do the course and internship.

Paul

Well her Sec checking skills certainly served her well here.

She found out almost immediately that AGP was gay.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Well her Sec checking skills certainly served her well here.

She found out almost immediately that AGP was gay.

It's not that difficult. AGP is very flamboyant in his speech & actions.

Sarah also asked him if he was "a faggot" and AGP admitted it.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hilarious video! Anyone know what the red and green circular gizmo is?

It looks like a cheapish prototype for a chair with three independent axes that can be moved into any orientation. There are images on ESMB of a fancier one in CofS promo on the Super Power building to be used in the Perception Rundown. I assume it is used to drill the person on body orientation (with eyes closed!).

There are videos on YouTube of these when moving, used for astronaut training and also "fun" if you have a cast-iron stomach. I doubt if the CofS (proper) use involves having the pc in continuous motion — I would think there would be motion from one static position to the next, but that is all.

Critics seem to like to point to it as a CofS dramatization of an implant station. As long as its motion is done with the person's consent and within his tolerances, I don't see that it would be engrammic, although I certainly wouldn't fancy being upside down for long.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It's not that difficult. AGP is very flamboyant in his speech & actions.

Sarah also asked him if he was "a faggot" and AGP admitted it.

She asked, "Who are you?"

He said, "I'm the Angry Gay Pope!"

And she pulled the witthold: "Are you a fagot?"

Bam - she had him.

See? Right there.

Sec Checking.

Obviously, she is a highly trained product of the New World Corps Senior Sec Checking School! And President of the CST.

She looks to be quite the Salty Sea Dog to boot.

She is quite a package: Senior OT Scientologist. Highly Trained Sec Checker. Foul Mouthed Salty Sea Dog.

Very effective as a being.

Wisened One

Crusader
Great video and never seen that area before, pretty! (The area).

And LOL when she said 'Let' the dogs out' I was waitin' to see two evil-looking german shepherds or rotts racing toward the fence!

And that things looks even more creepy being outside in the woods like that! :ohmy:

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally Posted by Kutta
Hilarious video! Anyone know what the red and green circular gizmo is?

Answer from DOF:
It looks like a cheapish prototype for a chair with three independent axes that can be moved into any orientation. There are images on ESMB of a fancier one in CofS promo on the Super Power building to be used in the Perception Rundown. I assume it is used to drill the person on body orientation (with eyes closed!).

Thanks Paul. Seems weird being located where it is. Maybe the inmates there get to have a Disney-ride experience to disturb and disorient and unbalance them still further.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks Paul. Seems weird being located where it is. Maybe the inmates there get to have a Disney-ride experience to disturb and disorient and unbalance them still further.

I assume it is there for the delivery of that particular Super Power Rundown to the very select few who are allowed to go to that base.

Paul

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
^^^^

Ms X:
Possible names?
Marion Dendiu
Nancy Levin
Marion Meisler
Nancy O'Meara
Catherine Schmidt
Michele Wheelis Director Chairman, president (in 2007, as was McNairn)
http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/990s.php?ntt=455

I knew Ms X would be on that CST list!

twin_peaks_receptionist.jpg

AGP writes, Katie Schmidt/Katherine Schmidt - Mans the front gate desk behind bulletproof glass. Her work area suggests she sits around all day reading Hubbard books and highlighting them. She was badly unprepared for the sight of protesters in Guy Fawkes masks. Her favorite phrase is "I'm sorry." She comes across as a cult patsy with the world's loneliest job. The highlight of her entire day is probably the UPS man. The raid by the Angry Gay Pope and AnonOrange was probably the most exciting thing to happen to her all year. She will probably be punished for her failure to eject us from the property the minute she saw our Guy Fawkes masks.

According to ex-Scientologist Chuck Beatty "She was an old GO staffer, gone into OSA, gone possibly into RTC, then moved to CST, when CST was manned up in 1984." [..]

AGP UPDATE:

SCIENTOLOGY TWIN PEAKS VAULT COMPLEX RAID 2 GALLERY
The Scientologists were not happy with our last visit 6 days ago and have begun a massive landscaping operation with possibly a hundred trees. The fence area is being dug up and much landscaping is planned. That will make it impossible for anyone to see in through the fences. Now about that construction permit boys?

RAID 2 GALLERY - CULT'S REACTION TO RAID 1

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
AGP UPDATE:

The Scientologists were not happy with our last visit 6 days ago and have begun a massive landscaping operation with possibly a hundred trees. The fence area is being dug up and much landscaping is planned. That will make it impossible for anyone to see in through the fences. Now about that construction permit boys?

Wow. That's what you call creating an effect. When was the last time someone had 100 trees planted in their honour?

How big are the trees? Won't it take 65 years for them to grow to the right size? Or are they super-power OT trees?

The next thing to do is to get a biggish balloon with a camera slung below it and hold onto the string. That will get over any barrier they care to erect. :)

Paul