What's new

Project to inform government officials

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
This material was posted by "Songbird" on OCMB, and I am reposting it here at her request. Anyone who has anything to offer to this project can reach her at the link provided.

If you're not sure you want to participate, contact her and discuss it first -- just realize that she's busy putting this together so might not get back to you immediately.

I personally think it's a VERY worthwhile project!

You thought that I had forgotten - or that I had changed my mind. Not so! I've been quiet because there was nothing new to say ... yet.

We're coming down to the wire for my project to provide info to a group of government officials who are interested in Scientology. I am in final stages of gathering and organizing information.

If you have faxed me a statement, I should have acknowledged receiving it. If I haven't, please contact me again. I receive my faxes via internet and there have been some instances in which faxes didn't come through. If you sent a fax, but haven't heard from me, please contact me.

If you've sent me PMs here and I haven't replied - apologies! It has been a busy time. Please be patient - I will reply.

If you haven't yet sent a statement about your experiences in Scn and would like to do so, it's not too late!! The cut-off date is the end of this year - I will be presenting materials in January or possibly early Feb.

What do we need statements about?

1. Your experience as a public Scientologist.
2. Your experience on staff.
3. Your experience in SO.
4. Your experience on the RPF.
5. Your experiences as OSA. (Yes, a statement from Mike Rinder would be welcome.)
6. Your experiences as non-Scn family of a Scientologist.

I could use additonal statements from people who experienced or witnessed women in SO being pressured to have abortions.

If you have something to say, there's still time. Statements should be addressed To Whom it May Concern, signed with your real name, and faxed to me. You can reach me by PM here or at [email protected].

My best to all,
Mary Ann Bosnos

PS -- Would someone who posts to ars & ESMB please post this over there? Thanks.

Songbird has been posting on OCMB for many years. The link to this particular post is

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=281843#281843

If you're not familiar with her, go over to OCMB and do a search on all her posts, and you'll get a good idea where she's coming from.

Thanks for your attention.

Terril park

Sponsor
This material was posted by "Songbird" on OCMB, and I am reposting it here at her request. Anyone who has anything to offer to this project can reach her at the link provided.

If you're not sure you want to participate, contact her and discuss it first -- just realize that she's busy putting this together so might not get back to you immediately.

Songbird has been posting on OCMB for many years. The link to this particular post is

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=281843#281843

If you're not familiar with her, go over to OCMB and do a search on all her posts, and you'll get a good idea where she's coming from.

Good for Songbird! By coincidence I've just mentioned her efforts on the Annie Broeker thread.

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious

It is! I only wish I had first hand evidence of the OT-7 pedophile activities going on at ranch school. The thought of being cause over children bodies in that way is beyond disgusting. :angry: :angry:

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
Good for Songbird! By coincidence I've just mentioned her efforts on the Annie Broeker thread.
Come on Terril.

You were the guy who related the story of LRH looking down, howling insanely at the sight of an elderly lady as she was thrown off the good ship Apollo ... who couldn't swim ... as “Boot Camp”!

Why would you want to stop all the forward progress? :confused2:

tessa

Patron
project to inform goverment officials

HI!all I wonder if anyone has gone directly to the U.S.A immigration officials about all the foreigners that are in L.A and F.L.B.Many of them with no proper papers ,expired visas ,passports e.t.c.If you tip them in this country i am they will respond Why not in U.S.A?:confused2: tessa

Songbird

Patron
Thank you, Olska and Terril.
I wasn't sure whether anyone would carry my message over here, so wandered over into ESMB turf myself. :)
Mary Ann

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
HI!all I wonder if anyone has gone directly to the U.S.A immigration officials about all the foreigners that are in L.A and F.L.B.Many of them with no proper papers ,expired visas ,passports e.t.c.If you tip them in this country i am they will respond Why not in U.S.A?:confused2: tessa

Hmm.... Do you have proof of that?

All the foreigners I knew and worked with did have their papers in order. Course that was at CCI and they had to. We couldn't afford to have any type of flap on that base.

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you, Olska and Terril.
I wasn't sure whether anyone would carry my message over here, so wandered over into ESMB turf myself. :)
Mary Ann

Hi Songbird!

Please keep us updated on the progress of this project? My account at OCMB is messed up and until that gets straightened out, I'm only posting here, but read both when I have time (lots of other things going on right now).

I hope you get lots and lots of good info for this project, and kudos to you for organizing it!

tessa

Patron
project to inform goverment officials

Hi,Bea The information i have is since i was in F.L. B.and L.A.I personally had recruited Canadians and went through the boarder in the S.O and stayed without papers .I was making a point getting Visa once a year .At one point applied to stay 2-3 years and was not accepted.Unless someone marries or is a minister can not stay.After about 4 years O.S.A could not get Visa for me i had to go out and stay out for a couple years.In Flag In 89 O.S.A had anounced to the H.C.O that they wanted to handle all these situations.I knew canadians because they could drive in and out without passports they were staying in U.S.A and in S.O without Visas.As far as i remember were lots of foreigners.What Happened and happens to ones they were in R.P.Ffor 2-3 years and they need to go out of the country?And what about these Int Execs they were locked in and their papers expired?:confused2: It needs to be looked and some fresh info be gotten from those who came out recently.If there is even a couple cases without visas and the immigration will start investigating then it will be very difficult to get outside of U.S.A people in the S.O.Besides some R.P.F es will be send home.Knowing myself that you can t stay long in S.O and you have to keep applying for visas and getting out every so often i am certain there are many people in the S.O without proper papers especially from Mexico and Canada that they can just drive in.:yes: Tessa.